Sign in to follow this  
slugsmoneygirls

put log out timer and make guns do less damage to players

put a log out timer that keeps u in server for 20-30 secs after u leave the server even if u alt tab. insta log out kind of ruins the whole point of this game. i hear BI is working on some crazy scheme that records players log out behaviours and kills their character or something based on something. WHY not just put a simple log out timer. alt+f4 haha ur char still stays in the server for 20 seconds even if ur game is off. why do you want to overload your servers with more data collection/processing.

reduce the gun damage to other players. pvp is fun in this game so make it last longer. fuck realism, i like drawn out battles which are more about skill rather than the luck of positioning. i have realised the arma2 tryhard realism simulator faggots get PMS when i mention low gun damage because it is not realistic (like realism matters in a game where i die of thirst in 30 mins.....) so maybe body armor-- kevlar/ceramic plates would be a welcome addition to the game.

remove RNG based stuff like knocked down when under 9000 hp. this is just dumb. stupid random events like this and bugs are annoying and stupid.

make zombies harder. maybe more damage and/or HP or just add more (might increase lag). reason why people dont work together is because the zombies are so easy. srsly i dont even bother to stealth even if i dont have weapon. just sprint around like a madman and aggro all of cherno, do some crazy tricks its all good. i dont think you should be able to outrun zombies indefinitely either, it makes the game wayyyyyy tooo easyyyyyyy.

please make standalone version fast. arma engine is sucks. god what kind of retard idea was it to put positive accel on y axis and negative accel on x axis and you cant even turn it off. most ridiculous UI and inventory system as well. why use change in colour to represent hunger/thirst levels. almost every other game out there uses a bar or a numerical value because it is better, it is easier to tell what your levels are like compared to colour change system. also current system is not colourblind compatible.

^

DO IT

Edited by slugsmoneygirls
  • Like 3

put a log out timer that keeps u in server for 20-30 secs after u leave the server even if u alt tab. insta log out kind of ruins the whole point of this game.

reduce the gun damage to other players. pvp is fun in this game so make it last longer. fuck realism, i like drawn out battles.

remove RNG based stuff like knocked down when under 9000 hp. this is just dumb. stupid random events like this and bugs are annoying and stupid.

make zombies harder. maybe more damage and/or HP or just add more (might increase lag)

please make standalone version fast. arma engine is sucks bad. god what kind of retard puts positive accel on y axis and negative accel on x axis and you cant even turn it off. most ridiculous UI and inventory system as well. what kind of stupid idiot uses change in colour to represent hunger/thirst levels. almost every other game out there uses a bar or a numerical value because it is better, it is easier to tell what your levels are like compared to stupid colour change system. also current system is not colourblind compatible.

^

DO IT

DayZ is going StandAlone sometimes in september or october of this year is what i heard

Go play another game. Please.

Fully agree.

• Like 2

reduce the gun damage to other players. pvp is fun in this game so make it last longer. fuck realism, i like drawn out battles.

Go play Cod or BF3 for 'drawn out battles'. You are currently playing a military simulator.

Go play another game. Please.

how about u go and eat my shit

How about you change your posting habits before somebody reports you !

Edited by Boneboys

-Completely agree!

-Nope. Consequences of being in a gunfight should remain as is.

-Life's a gamble...so is playing this mod.

-Completely agree!

-"almost every other game out there"..??...again with the quantity equals quality argument...this is getting boring. And the "I want it here, right now!" attitude aswell.

i think i hear butthurt, anyways, this is amil sim, if i had to guess you bought this only for dayz. if you did, then fuck off please.

Go play Cod or BF3 for 'drawn out battles'. You are currently playing a military simulator.

yeh real military sim bro. i use fucking morphine to fix broken bones?

protip: think before u post,

put a log out timer that keeps u in server for 20-30 secs after u leave the server even if u alt tab. insta log out kind of ruins the whole point of this game.

make zombies harder. maybe more damage and/or HP or just add more (might increase lag)

please make standalone version fast. arma engine is sucks. god what kind of retard puts positive accel on y axis and negative accel on x axis and you cant even turn it off. most ridiculous UI and inventory system as well. what kind of stupid idiot uses change in colour to represent hunger/thirst levels. almost every other game out there uses a bar or a numerical value because it is better, it is easier to tell what your levels are like compared to stupid colour change system. also current system is not colourblind compatible.

^

DO IT

I like the subtle change for the need-system. Just like in real life, you don't know exactly how far from starving you are, you're just hungry - you don't know how much longer you have before you bleed out, you just feel faint. Numerical values are too impersonal.

As for the zombie health and PvP damage, it might be nice to see that implemented in another game mode, but for the most part I like it the way it is. The realism is what makes DayZ so great. If you want to be able to run around shooting other players in the face while you're being peppered with 7.62 there's plenty of other games designed with that in mind.

If any PvP damage needs adjusting let's make the .50 cal more realistic. Sod 'bleeding out' after one of those rips you in two.

That said, the log-out timer I'm with you on. 100%.

Edited by MercianUK

And a nice little retort like that on your 3rd post, nicely indicates how serious we should take you.

Remove knockouts from 9k blood?

Let me take 1/3rd of your blood and let me shoot or hit u

U will go down like a sack of bricks

I like the subtle change for the need-system. Just like in real life, you don't know exactly how far from starving you are, you're just hungry - you don't know how much longer you have before you bleed out, you just feel faint. Numerical values are too impersonal.

As for the zombie health and PvP damage, it might be nice to see that implemented in another game mode, but for the most part I like it the way it is. The realism is what makes DayZ so great. If you want to be able to run around shooting other players in the face while you're being peppered with 7.62 there's plenty of other games designed with that in mind.

If any PvP damage needs adjusting let's make the .50 cal more realistic. Sod 'bleeding out' after one of those rips you in two.

That said, the log-out timer I'm with you on. 100%.

i agree, damage system needs to be more realistic, having a set number of bullets always killing, with the damage never changing thats not very realistic.

i think i hear butthurt, anyways, this is amil sim, if i had to guess you bought this only for dayz. if you did, then fuck off please.

this is dayz forum dipshit.

and ill buy whatever i want for whatever purpose try and stop me fatarse.

also what kind of mil sim bone fractures that can be cured by morphine instantly and why do i start dieing of hunger within a couple of hours when in reality you can go for a couple of weeks.

sounds more like " yo dude lets get high and make a game and call it a mil sim haha"

Remove knockouts from 9k blood?

Let me take 1/3rd of your blood and let me shoot or hit u

U will go down like a sack of bricks

yeh true.

then how come in game i dont always go down like a sack of bricks.

its not the knockout which i dont like, its the goddamn fact that it based on RNG (RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION)

Don't feed this kind of shit posts.

Nah, let's entertain him a bit...see what kind of insults he cooks up next. Just don't take him seriously ;)

also what kind of mil sim bone fractures that can be cured by morphine instantly and why do i start dieing of hunger within a couple of hours when in reality you can go for a couple of weeks.

sounds more like " yo dude lets get high and make a game and call it a mil sim haha"

Are you retarded? Please tell me you are retarded.

ArmA is a milsim, DayZ is not a milsim. The clue is the fact there there are no zombies IRL. Stop being a dick and using the morphine and hunger as your argument for 'realism'.

• Like 1

And a nice little retort like that on your 3rd post, nicely indicates how serious we should take you.

yeh because i totally care dude. pls take me more seriously or might cry etc etc

i responded to a retarded comment with an equally retarded comment.

You have confirmed my suspicions that you are in fact an utter moron.

Congratulations now fuck off and play something easier for your clearly deficient brain capacity.

• Like 5

Are you retarded? Please tell me you are retarded.

ArmA is a milsim, DayZ is not a milsim. The clue is the fact there there are no zombies IRL. Stop being a dick and using the morphine and hunger as your argument for 'realism'.

holy crap i never said DAYz is a mil sim. that is my whole point. that is why i was pointing out unreaslistic things like morphine and hunger (zombies didnt occur to me) to show to some idiot that dayz is in fact not a mil sim......

yeh because i totally care dude. pls take me more seriously or might cry etc etc

i responded to a retarded comment with an equally retarded comment.

Dude, can you go all of 3 posts without insulting someone or coming off as a big douche? Respect and kindness goes a long way.

Guns are deadly, that's what make them guns.

• Like 2

You have confirmed my suspicions that you are in fact an utter moron.

Congratulations now fuck off and play something easier for your clearly deficient brain capacity.

can u read dipshit.

1. i clearly stated that i will do as i want. fuck i will play on your server for the lols, u wont know who i am. i dont know what makes u think i will do what u tell me are an idiot?

2. one of my complaints is that the game is too easy....

3. u are an idiot, if you dont agree with what i have posted you post why you think i am wrong. wtf does telling me to go play another game acheive? do you really think i will listen to you? i mean really do you actually think i will follow your order? <--- ask yourself this question again and again please until you "get it"