Sign in to follow this  
The Alphabeat.

Mountain dew???

What is so special a bout a can of mountain dew? I've found them now and then but I just drank them whenever I was thirsty. It saved my life just like any other drink I find. But I don't get why people are so extremely happy when finding one? Just because they're so rare? I'd be happier when I find some major weaponry or something..

Edited by The Alphabeat.

Mountain Dew holds the key to unlocking the secrets of Green Mountain.

Quiet! Let him figure that out for himself! Don't spoil it...

• Like 1

Please, do not speak of Gr**n Moun*a*n

What is so special about that place anyway? I've been there before and I didn't find jack shit.

If you find a can of Mtn dew and take it to green mountain and climb to the top of the tower, you'll be able to access the ladder at the top and climb up through the red hatch into a hidden room which contains a map showing the location of all the deer stands and military outposts. This only works with the first can of dew your character finds, and only if you get it at a spawn point. It will not work if you find one on another player or in a tent/vehicle.

• Like 2

If you find a can of Mtn dew and take it to green mountain and climb to the top of the tower, you'll be able to access the ladder at the top and climb up through the red hatch into a hidden room which contains a map showing the location of all the deer stands and military outposts. This only works with the first can of dew your character finds, and only if you get it at a spawn point. It will not work if you find one on another player or in a tent/vehicle.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

See it for yourself noob, don't ask for proof of concept.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

Mountain Dew contains a horrendous amount of bad luck.

I wish the best for you.

And hfcs, brush your teeth!

I messed around with the game files and I actually think having Mountain Dew in your backpack changes some stuff, like damage values and spawn rates. There are some lines of code I do not understand but they all have a value called GM which I would guess refers to Green Mountain.

• Like 1

I messed around with the game files and I actually think having Mountain Dew in your backpack changes some stuff, like damage values and spawn rates. There are some lines of code I do not understand but they all have a value called GM which I would guess refers to Green Mountain.

Read your post, then looked at your display picture.

Instantly believe you.

-MONSTER

Read your post, then looked at your display picture.

Instantly believe you.

-MONSTER

Read your post, then looked at your display picture as well.

Can see you are shocked to learn this!

Haha, I love how some people still dont know about the green mountain + dew in your pack thing..

It happened to me twice now, (on seperate lives ofc, as you can only go once per life).

did you guys try the door to the building next to the bodies? you can exchange your dew for 20 beans/cokes, or any AR with 2 mags. (although once you go out the door it locks again so be careful! I forgot to pick up the m4sd I spawned.

Just because they're so rare?

Yes.

Now never speak ill of the holy dew again!

You kidding me?! The can is cursed! For the love of god, throw it away! Every time I've been near those I've died among countless other misfortunes.

I'll only say this- don't ever go to the Green Mountain alone with less than 5 people if you have mountain dew in your backpack.

lets just say i've never acquired the dew without killing some poor sap for it. gotta be a reason why they always die with it.