Sign in to follow this  
Zealot (DayZ)

PVE carebears get caught admitting to locking server

you are aware the odds of that, that you acutaly are that good of a gammer are 0.5%, it's 80% chance you just run a script and spawn the magic box and get everything you need, them hit them "M" key and teleport to ppl who have clan tags on. There is also 19.5% chance you just dupe all your gear...

You are aware that you're pulling these statistics out of your ass?

Are you really that bad that you can't just hit heli crashes and fucking NW airfield raids?

You're terrible and are just angry.

How are these people innocent?

There is proof in the video that they lock the server and rocket has stated multiple times that this is not allowed.

you are aware the odds of that, that you acutaly are that good of a gammer are 0.5%, it's 80% chance you just run a script and spawn the magic box and get everything you need, them hit them "M" key and teleport to ppl who have clan tags on. There is also 19.5% chance you just dupe all your gear...

and these numbers come from where?

i think you're just posting to post at this point... you arent adding to the thread just spouting nonsense

You sir, are dumb. I died yesterday. right now my character has a svd camo, alice pack, pdw. The svd I got on luck but my point being good weapons aren't hard to find. I'm sorry you're to retarded to look for good loot.

Edited by JESUSARIUS REX

You sir, are dumb. I died yesterday. right now my character has a svd camo, alice pack, pdw. The svd I got on luck but my point being good weapons aren't hard to find. I'm sorry you're to retarded to look for good loot.

You are dumb, svd camo is not a scripters weapon of choice. You allways go for the big cool guns, that have rare spawns or are not even the game.

Ok so i am the dumb one, when i don't buy it that you can get best gear in the game in less then a hour, manage to not attract cheater attention (who randomly teleport and kill you), and when you have all that gear, you server hop to random server, on a random find low geared group. that freaks out when some overgeared dude pops out of nowere and kills them all.

Morons on these boards don't have a clue, the shit admins have to put up with, with all the scripters going bezerk last few weeks. Some legit players might get wrongly accused, but Zeliot looks like low skilled duper or scripter to me.

Also what we really need to fix is random server hoppers... If you log into another server you spawn in starter zone. Problem fix, less random server shut downs, some1 give me can of beans for greatest idea ever.

Edited by Ganjimon

sweet ghillie suit. where did you find it... oh wait its not currently in-game XD

You are dumb, svd camo is not a scripters weapon of choice. You allways go for the big cool guns, that have rare spawns or are not even the game.

Ok so i am the dumb one, when i don't buy it that you can get best gear in the game in less then a hour, manage to not attract cheater attention (who randomly teleport and kill you), and when you have all that gear, you server hop to random server, on a random find low geared group. that freaks out when some overgeared dude pops out of nowere and kills them all.

Morons on these boards don't have a clue, the shit admins have to put up with, with all the scripters going bezerk last few weeks. Some legit players might get wrongly accused, but Zeliot looks like low skilled duper or scripter to me.

Also what we really need to fix is random server hoppers... If you log into another server you spawn in starter zone. Problem fix, less random server shut downs, some1 give me can of beans for greatest idea ever.

Honestly, you back up all your statements with broken english, poorly thought out sentences and terrible overall coherency.

You are calling other people morons because they can get better gear than you?

No one said that they could get this gear in an hour, but it is honestly not that hard when you have a group to work with you aswell.

Don't quote zealot saying "I can get a full kit set" as proof that someone said this. This means hatchet+ other tools, decent prim, decent

secondary. Now, first of all, this was not a random server hop, I got into the server for one reason, that reason being "I'ma blow this bus up"

I listened to their teamspeak for a bit and then decided it was time to act. I would go get you the recording of me logging in and saying Day 8 - Airfield if you want but their really is no point, you would probably say it was edited or some shit.

These guys are known admin abusers, there has been more than one thread about it, even linking to OTHER communities saying that their leader, robocop abuses on all of their servers. Furthermore, the first time that we killed them they went digging for Zealots Facebook profile, sorry if you don't understand, they went looking for personal information, on the internet, over a game. Sorry they lose all credibility for anything about that, It's downright disgusting behaviour to have. Moving onwards, if you go look at the youtube comments you will see one "xtgmalinky" raging like a child that was refused their candy, Once again showing their immaturity.

Now lets get onto the next topic. Sure they reserve the right to lock/ban us out of their teamspeak, but as said here by Rocket you CAN NOT lock servers or ban people from the servers unless they are hacking/acting maliciously.

Please note: this post is meant for the 5% of server owners who are being dicks, not the 95% who are awesome.

Kicking of Players for Clan members:

This has been requested. While we do want to have some "reserved slots" this effectively requires either a lot of scripting or changes to the base game code.

It is something that is being worked on but it is not finished

Originally we trialed allowing servers to kick out players who had either donated money or were clan members of the owner, to allow space for someone else. Abuse of this became RAMPANT.

Server owners need to start wising up. We are only processing about 20 to 30% of server requests for hosting due to the massive volume of offers. The clan servers need to realize they cannot just do whatever they feel like because their actions affect the rest of the game and the servers.

Think about it, if we let server owners do this, what is stopping them from kicking someone who just killed them? What is to stop them kicking people for arbitrary reasons? Who polices this? The policy is in place because it makes sense.

So after all this, the only thing left to address is you calling Zealot a hacker. Well.. Guess what, thats me playing I can confirm that there is no hacking in yeti bro's and absolutely no duping. We have started a thread already about this particular clan/community and it got a lot of attention. Why would we make another, especially if we're hacking ourselves? Oh, those poor admins putting up with so much shit. Thats bullshit I know admins and they don't flip out when shit goes wrong, or when they die, or when one of their vehicles is blown up.

It's a fucking joke that these people are given any sympathy from the community. We infiltrated the teamspeak for fun, you might say

"Oh well you have no life" fuck off, we all play games what sort of contradiction is that?

You are reading this post right now when you could be out doing something thats related to your "irl" social life, but you're not. Does that make you a no life? No it means that you play video games and are interesting in seeing the game become better.

We infiltrated their teamspeak to send them a message, shortly after they locked all of their rooms, banned numerous innocent people from their teamspeak and had the biggest rage I have ever seen.

I leave you with this, if I go host a server and lock it then go to another server and PvP that is called CHEATING.

I don't understand why this particular community with such a background of admin abuse is still having their server running when it is so easily proven that they are doing things against the TOS

Your friendly yeti bro

Oracle.

They are hard to find actualy... I just love that you can find one on diferent server in 5 minutes, and you happen to have end game gear every time... You are just another tard scripter trying to troll innocent admins who get abused by scripters (like you) daily... Those guys you shot looked 10xtimes more legit then you did... If some tard kills half of my clan in middle of an op, i'd shut down server and ban you to.

Camps are not hard to find. They are usually in the most obvious spots. Go around the edge of the map and you'll probably find a few camps and if you want to spend more time being an asshole, think of the most unobvious spots and this is usually where the people who think they are smarter than everyone put their tents.

STORY TIME!

Fresh spawned like a boss. Started in Kamenka. Ran over to Cherno stopping at the random enterable buildings between it, found a Makerov with some ammo, some food, soda and a hatchet. Sneak into Balota Airfield, my face when I found a AKM and some ammo! Waltz into Cherno, shoot up some the locals for a bit and found myself in an apartment with:

Ghillie Suit

ALICE Pack

AKM + ammo

Makarov + ammo

Beans, Soda

Bandages, Morphine, Painkillers

Map, Compass, Watch and Matches

Total time spent: 2 - 4 hours. Big leap, but I don't keep track of time when I'm playing a game.

Point is, it's completely possible to have full gear with some patience and pure luck.

Also, Ganjimon. You're terrible at the game and don't know how to use the random resources people have made to help you find gear.

http://dayzmap.com/

http://dayzmap.info/

http://www.google.com/

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/

the DayZ map on the Android market.

I mean seriously, people spend a lot of time and resources putting the data together to help you play the game. As #BASEGOD said, camps are easy to find - heck I bet $10 within a few hours and streaming LIVE (just to prove that no hacks are being used and you're just terrible at the game), I can find a camp or two without breaking a sweat.

Also, your statistics are terribly inaccurate and you need to grow up a ton bud. Learn to play the game, play with people who actually know what the heck they're doing and just enjoy it. Otherwise you're just going to keep making a full of yourself if you keep pulling numbers and other false information out your tail end.

Edited by KidDeath
  • Like 2

You're stupid and should feel stupid. If scripters want to spawn in weapons, they'll spawn in a weapon that they like using, including SVD Camo and guns not in DayZ. His current character could be alive since before ghillies were removed, how do I know? I have a ghillie on right now, because I haven't played in a couple weeks. Also, accusing someone of scripting without proof is a stupid thing to do.

I had a character who braved NW Airfield, Stary, NE Airfield, Cherno, and a bunch of other towns, I hit respawn because I was north of Guba and couldn't be assed walking back down to my friends. I respawned and walked over to them in Cherno, there were 2 trigger happy AS50 snipers camping on the industrial buildings. We killed them both, and we walked away with:

AS50 x2

Bizon PP19SD

M9SD x2

Coyote Backpack x2

NV Goggles x2

Rangefinder x2

Compass/Watch/Map/GPS x2

Box of Matches/Hatchet x2

We got ALL that just from killing 2 snipers with the best gear who were broadcasting their location with an AS50 shot every 2 seconds or so. Its entirely possible if you know where to look, or have the guts to put your life on the line.

Oh, and if you don't believe me about SVD Camo not being a scripters weapon of choice?

Skip to 8:45

Edited by Pariah
  • Like 1

Now, first of all, this was not a random server hop, I got into the server for one reason, that reason being "I'ma blow this bus up"

I listened to their teamspeak for a bit and then decided it was time to act. I would go get you the recording of me logging in and saying Day 8 - Airfield if you want but their really is no point, you would probably say it was edited or some shit.

Well that makes more sense. I don't know the server or their admins, i am just sick of ppl who accuse admins of all the dayz problems. + I dislike the whole server hopping thing in general. But still it is ok to shut down the server and see if you got hit by a skiddie (look at loogs), it's not ok to shut down the server, so ppl who killed you can't get loot. I mean it's not all black and white here, but yeah if the admins abused this before, and they are duches in general, they got what they deserved.

Point is, it's completely possible to have full gear with some patience and pure luck.

Also, Ganjimon. You're terrible at the game and don't know how to use the random resources people have made to help you find gear.

http://dayzmap.com/

http://dayzmap.info/

http://www.google.com/

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/

Yes ofc it is possible. I am that terrible at the game that i know that there are buildings and vheicle spawns not marked on those maps, and those are missing chunks of map that we have ing.

Oh, and if you don't believe me about SVD Camo not being a scripters weapon of choice?

Yeah and he could not hit a thing with deam weapon there... :P From my experiance they go with 50cal, most ppl hate russian scopes imo.

This dudes been stalking this server for quite some time now, almost to the point of harrassment. He's even accused me of being an admin of it :P Talk about forever alone.

Yes ofc it is possible. I am that terrible at the game that i know that there are buildings and vheicle spawns not marked on those maps, and those are missing chunks of map that we have ing.

Yeah and he could not hit a thing with deam weapon there... :P From my experiance they go with 50cal, most ppl hate russian scopes imo.

If you're looking for a vehicle spawn map, you can google that too. I don't look for where vehicles spawn because most players keep it near their tents so if you find a good enough tent, chances are somewhere nearby tucked between some bushes or trees is a vehicle or two.

I just did a search on Google, first few links were

http://maplib.net/fullmap.php?id=14400

http://dayzdb.com/map (this one seems pretty legit, never heard of it until I found it just now)

and many others.

The point is.. with time, patience and utilizing the resources I've shown you and everyone here.. you can get some decent gear within just an hour or two if not just a little bit longer. :)

This dudes been stalking this server for quite some time now, almost to the point of harrassment. He's even accused me of being an admin of it :P Talk about forever alone.

One again, "forever alone"?

Please go back to 9gag. <3

Show your maturity again dude oh right, you're that girl whos always moaning in the ts.

It's honestly pathetic. Honestly, you show absolutely no evidence for your server to be banned and black listed

It's really only a matter of time now.

You're getting out-sourced and out thought by a fourteen year old. Grow up.

This dudes been stalking this server for quite some time now, almost to the point of harrassment.

i'm about to f**ck you up with some knowledge

reporting

violations

isnt

harrasment

I was wondering what you were trying to say. I saw your video, and I thought 1. They locked the server so only they could play, and somehow you got the password .... but isn't it their server? 2. They own a server that they stockpile weapons/equipment in, then join the public servers with full gear. Now that's scary. 3. They spawned a bus in the server to help their clan gather loot all over the place. 4. They banned you for killing them. BTW, they should lessen the amount of crap that can be put into 1 tent.

• Like 1

Going around servers and grassing them all up - wow, do you even have any friends?

I sure wouldn't like to rely on you for support if i "did something a bit naughty" in life, you'd run the cops straight away, lmfao.

In the end when this game goes standalone, there will be alot more private/locked servers and the current dayz hosting rules will not be working very well for a sustainable project.

Appreciate that you are trying to make a difference, but going out of your way and stalking n shit, is not really what i would say "policing" as a community.

Edited by MessHall

One again, "forever alone"?

Please go back to 9gag. <3

Show your maturity again dude oh right, you're that girl whos always moaning in the ts.

It's honestly pathetic. Honestly, you show absolutely no evidence for your server to be banned and black listed

It's really only a matter of time now.

You're getting out-sourced and out thought by a fourteen year old. Grow up.

Are you still saying I am the admin of this server? Are you like some fan-boy to this guy? Who's a girl? My avatar is a hot female actress so i'm a girl? Huh, well imagine that. Anyways, just thought I would check in to see if Zealots bat phone went off that someone replied to his thread! Keep working out on that F5 key.

PS : You reported this clan / server before, made a 5 page post over it. Oh looky, another post about the same server over the exact same thing except this time you got into their server and started killing them again. Holy shit, front page youtube here you come!

Once again, done with this thread, too.

• Like 2

I was wondering what you were trying to say. I saw your video, and I thought 1. They locked the server so only they could play, and somehow you got the password .... but isn't it their server? 2. They own a server that they stockpile weapons/equipment in, then join the public servers with full gear. Now that's scary. 3. They spawned a bus in the server to help their clan gather loot all over the place. 4. They banned you for killing them. BTW, they should lessen the amount of crap that can be put into 1 tent.

Going around servers and grassing them all up - wow, do you even have any friends?

I sure wouldn't like to rely on you for support if i "did something a bit naughty" in life, you'd run the cops straight away, lmfao.

In the end when this game goes standalone, there will be alot more private/locked servers and the current dayz hosting rules will not be working very well for a sustainable project.

Appreciate that you are trying to make a difference, but going out of your way and stalking n shit, is not really what i would say "policing" as a community.

Thats the exact thing, locked/private servers are AGAINST THE RULES. Spawning a bus to gather loot is a UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, it may be their server, but they are to follow the rules states by Rocket. And no, there will not be more private and locked servers, since these will be disconnected and blacklisted, as rocket stated before.

Reporting this isn't stalking, its what every member of this community is supposed to do and support.

Reporting this isn't stalking, its what every member of this community is supposed to do and support.

This.

Defending obvious rule breakers is worse then breaking the rules themselves.

If you cba to report people breaking rules, then for gods sake stop sticking your head in threads like this.

• Like 1

i'm about to f**ck you up with some knowledge

reporting

violations

isnt

harrasment

WHERE

DID

THE

GHILLIE

COME

FROM prolly a violation?

WHERE

DID

THE

GHILLIE

COME

FROM prolly a violation?

you do know there are a ton of duped ghillies out there? a friend of mine found a camp with 7 ghillies in one tent. of course he took a couple for his friends. they had a dozen nvgs, gps's range finders, silenced m4 camos, as 50's, l85's.

until duping is fixed, the amount of "end game" gear is off the charts.