ericdude88

Stay away from the hacker infested Russian servers...

If you ever say "You mad bro?" you might as well just jump out a window.

There's thousands of other cookie cutter copies of your shitty personality out there anyway.

>Doesn't accept darkness as a challenge

>Goes to russki servers to play during day

Hoo, boy! I smell a noob

hackers are everywhere. and guess what, all players on russian servers are not russian, just as all players on US servers are not american.

None thread really...

• Like 1

The word 'race' is used out of convenience, but research in the human genom has shown that from a biological viewpoint it makes no sense.

We are to much like each other, too identical, to have different races.We belong to the 'Hominidae' family along with chimps, gorillas and orangutangs, and like these we are not further divisible.

That's nice. You should probably speak to oxford about that sentiment. The rest of us will continue use the commonly accepted meaning of the word “race” as it pertains to humans even after it has been deemed a colloquialism.

That's nice. You should probably speak to oxford about that sentiment. The rest of us will continue use the commonly accepted meaning of the word “race” as it pertains to humans even after it has been deemed a colloquialism.

I completely agree. Let's do that, and let's also stop complaining when somebody describes 'racially' motivated mistreatment of a people, whether they be russian, indian or korean, as racist.

Edited by Max Planck

OP is clearly a rasist and should be reported for topicname. nobody creating topic Stay away from US servers right?

so tired of this morrons

Russians arent a race. If he had said stay away from those infected Slav servers you would have a (pussy) point to make maybe, but he didnt

generalising is fine anyway. Russians do cheat en masse, amongst their other nationalistic attributes (perhaps not amongst male makeup wearing Russians who are so INDIVIDUAL MAN (that they have to look like a particular shared gothic brand) .. but on the WHOLE, yes you can generalise about people and peoples. you need to take a real job in a real country and sort your head out mate

Edited by Clatterbridge

So basically because you had one bad encounter all RU servers are bad? Get over it you pussy. Also you D/Cd. So your a double pussy.

Why must you go around and start flamewars like this? xD

Russians arent a race. If he had said stay away from those infected Slav servers you would have a (pussy) point to make maybe, but he didnt

generalising is fine anyway. Russians do cheat en masse, amongst their other nationalistic attributes (perhaps not amongst male makeup wearing Russians who are so INDIVIDUAL MAN (that they have to look like a particular shared gothic brand) .. but on the WHOLE, yes you can generalise about people and peoples. you need to take a real job in a real country and sort your head out mate

If generalising is so fine, would you mind telling me where you are from so I can judge your country's entire population from my impression of you? I would like to do that.

Hackers are hackers, they are not racist or nationalist.

Locked.