Sign in to follow this  
mkrrr

Quit quit quit...

yeah quitting is a pretty major issue. that's why i always aim for the head

welp, sorry about that I WUB PUGS. Didn't read it through. Yeah if you can bandage&outrun the enemy then there's no reason to punish.

ALT-F4 can be disabled

OR

ALT-F4 is functional you can easily quit any time you want

BUT

system should recognize if your character was just in firefight(fresh wound) and spawn you with everything you had but on the coast ?

OR

just system just spawn you fresh "naked" newbie again

I'm fine with bleeding out being a stop gap. If you are bleeding then you can't DC or if you do ALT F4 you die.

Once you are patched up you can DC after 15 seconds.

Seriously' date=' if a guy can't kill me after I had to bandage myself, take morphine and maybe pain killers.............. after all those animations kneeling and you still can't kill me.

Then seriously gtfo out of ArmA because you can't shoot for shit.

Edit: Btw Lev, if you are engaging by yourself at the AF and this guy has friends or you took a pot shot and you think you have the right to a kill, then A: I think you are a piss poor bandit because you took a poor shot at a poorly surveyed target. And B: I bet you are one of the bandits that shits themselves and runs away when you see that I just directed two fireteams to envelope your position.......... and then the bandit always leaves.

[/quote']

Haha, not sure why you are directing your post at me. I was just giving examples of why it sucks to be a legitimate players against all the cowards who disconnect on contact. Btw, there is no concept of "right to kill". Everyone has the right to kill whoever they want, whether or not they succeed is up to them.

If you have ever played Arma2 before DayZ, particularly TvT scenarios you'd might understand better why disconnecting is such a problem. In a TvT, if you get yourself into a shitty scenario you can't just d/c to escape. You either fight it out or retreat and in general you have to play more carefully pre-engagement so that you can try to maintain the element of surprise. All of this takes time and in DayZ it is completely absent since players can instantly d/c at the first sign of danger. A 15-30s stop gap animation isn't even enough because you can simply retreat into cover and do it there. In a TvT, getting pushed back into cover would be called getting pinned down. Even if you had friends, at least you would be pinned down and then the attacker could deal with other threats and come back to you in time (your friends could also help you by counter attacking allowing you to be un-pinned). Currently, the guy who is pinned can simply d/c and what would have been a tense and interesting scenario just turns into an exploit fest. In TvTs there is no incentive to disconnect when a situation turns bad so players don't do it. Unfortunately in DayZ the incentive is there so that while it was intended to be a hardcore anti-game, exploiting A2's disconnect system is allowing players to remove any hardcore or anti-game aspects out of it.

Besides what is your particular problem against putting everyone on a level playing field? D/c-ers have a huge advantage as there is no risk for them in going anywhere in the game and doing whatever they want. Legitimate players who actually take precautions suffer because if they have the misfortune to meet a cowardly d/c-er who tries to engage them, the legitimate player actually faces consequences from that engagement.

To address your particular concerns:

A) You can only scout and cover as much as the manpower you have. Being that this is a dynamic game where other players can join in at anytime or get on the AF at anytime, you can't maintain a proper security element without a significant number of players. This is compounded even more if you are lone-wolfing since in the time it took you to scout a certain area and move on, it is entirely possible that someone else could have entered after you left.

B) Ad hominem attacks are a sign of a weak argument. Note this for A also since you use it twice.

The best solution is from MMOs:

-15 seconds Timer without any moves.

If you move the timer start again, if you use alt+f4 or crash or reboot your character stay and wait 15s on the server.

15 seconds are enought to survive a computer crash while being slapped by zombie but not enought face to face with a Player.

dunno if it can be done on Arma engine.

Thanks for the reminder but if you are indeed an ArmA player as I am, you would know that you don't waste ammo,

You are seeking to put in an absurd time limit for disconnecting. 10 minutes is just unreal.

I say putting everyone on a legitimate playing field is penalizing the shooter for being a shitty shot just as much as the guy who got shot at has to wait.

Why would you take a shot at a guy who is about to go into cover in a building? How does shooting at a guy who is about to go out of view give you a right to have a 10 minute timer to run after him?

Why didn't the shooter weigh his shot more carefully?

This isn't domination or warfare. We aren't going to have long running engagements. Most kills occur within 100 yards. If you get the first round into the guy, he's gonna wig out and hide and have to bandage, by then you should be able to maneuver and put another one in him and finish the job. If he can't disconnect while he's hurt then you just added another 10 seconds or more depending on the damage.

You could very well end up with a minute worth of "finishing" time before Mr. DC can even get out of the game. That long of a wait would probably make him think fighting is a more viable option.

If you are talking about "legitimate" players who snipe then my argument holds true. What kind of legitimate player would take a poor shot? If you hit him once and he has to bandage in cover plus the 15 second timer you get the following:

At a minimum, 15 seconds to wait + time to bandage + time spent running to cover

Add time for morphine and pain killers. That's enough time to finish him off.

Thanks for the reminder but if you are indeed an ArmA player as I am' date=' you would know that you don't waste ammo,

You are seeking to put in an absurd time limit for disconnecting. 10 minutes is just unreal.

I say putting everyone on a legitimate playing field is penalizing the shooter for being a shitty shot just as much as the guy who got shot at has to wait.

Why would you take a shot at a guy who is about to go into cover in a building? How does shooting at a guy who is about to go out of view give you a right to have a 10 minute timer to run after him?

Why didn't the shooter weigh his shot more carefully?

This isn't domination or warfare. We aren't going to have long running engagements. Most kills occur within 100 yards. If you get the first round into the guy, he's gonna wig out and hide and have to bandage, by then you should be able to maneuver and put another one in him and finish the job. If he can't disconnect while he's hurt then you just added another 10 seconds or more depending on the damage.

You could very well end up with a minute worth of "finishing" time before Mr. DC can even get out of the game. That long of a wait would probably make him think fighting is a more viable option.

If you are talking about "legitimate" players who snipe then my argument holds true. What kind of legitimate player would take a poor shot? If you hit him once and he has to bandage in cover plus the 15 second timer you get the following:

At a minimum, 15 seconds to wait + time to bandage + time spent running to cover

Add time for morphine and pain killers. That's enough time to finish him off.

[/quote']

I am in fact an A2 player and I typically only play ACE+ACRE+expert settings.

As an A2 player you should be completely familiar with the concept of suppression fire. Not all shots are intended to hit and kill, sometimes you are trying to suppress for a teammate so they can move into position or engage. On the other hand, the penalty for a shitty shooter is now they have given away their position and have not gotten the kill. What more do you want? The shooter has now lost any advantage he may have had earlier and is in danger of being killed. Also shooting at someone and forcing them into a building is a huge advantage. You've just definitely pinned someone down in a building while maintaining the freedom to maneuver outside. If this was an organized TvT fight, the player pinned down would soon find himself being naded and suppressed so much that he wouldn't even be able to look out the window. As an A2 player I shouldn't have to explain these basic tactics to you. How is forcing someone into a building and suddenly they can just disappear out of the game and deny the scenario an attractive gameplay feature to an A2 player?

I'm not actually for the 10 mins. I am just responding to everyone who thinks a 15s delay is gonna change anything with the current play style. I'd much rather prefer some sort of d/c implementation that requires the player to exfiltrate or retreat from contact and then logout in a safe location which would simulate A2 gameplay more than this current disconnect fest. In a TvT, maneuvering and fire fights take well over 10 minutes and nobody has the option of being a coward and disconnecting to save their lives. You either fight your way out to survive or you die. Of course this is easier said then done and would require a combination of various data-points to be tracked by the hive. At the very least right now disconnecting while unconscious, bleeding, zombie aggro-ed should incur death within the hive. I am up for any ideas that can reduce or completely remove the ability of players to meta-game the system to avoid consequences of their actions. One possibility might be to change the disconnect/saving mechanic into some sort of FSM as well that tracks a set of factors and subfactors to determine whether or not the player is "safe".

Engagement ranges is not a feature of domi or warfare (btw domi isn't TvT, not sure why you are bringing it up, and warfare is like TvT lite); engagement ranges are purely limited by the weapon you are using. With the current weapon set, effective ranges can up to 1km. The only weapons with engagement ranges ~100m are winchesters, shotguns, and pistols. Everything else, CZs, lee enfields (not sure why they took out ranging for it), rifles, etc are good at 300m+. If you aren't using the weapon to the maximum potential you are only limiting your own ability.

Also please understand my definition of legitimate player has nothing to do with bandit/survivor play style. What I mean by legitimate player is a player who plays the game as intended by the devs with the mechanisms included whether or not they are completely functioning right now. I.E. no server hopping, no disconnecting in a fight/danger, disconnecting only when you have moved to a safe location or at least truly believe that, don't dupe items, don't seek out day only servers, don't use external maps, don't use 3rd party communications to circumvent VOIP, don't use global or side comms to alert players globally of certain events, etc. I will admit I have broken two of these tenets, specifically the external maps and 3rd party communications. The latter of which I think is excusable for now since direct chat seems to be broken regardless of the beta patch. The former I can only try to feebly justify by the fact that I only do it when rushing to meet with someone after I had died and didn't want to spend a good 30min -1hr looking for maps along the shore.

Dude, this isn't ArmA 2. You can kill me on a domination server and I just respawn, meet up with my buds at the AF and we move on the objective again, I don't lose all my shit and have to walk all the way back.

And it's all great for tooting your horn about what you play, but you just listed the two most popular mods and expert isn't hard once you play veteran, the only difference is 3rd person which is basically aesthetics. And yeah I've played expert too whoop dee do.

I've played domination TvT matches... soooooo. And I've done various other TvT games and warfare is fun because lots of shit blows up and you can be all high and mighty as you please, but you're just looking like an elitist within a bunch of elitists which makes you a tool amongst tools since us ArmA elitists already look like tools to the Day Z heads.

You're idea is to bring ArmA combat to the max into the mod in the sense that if I shoot at you, you have to either fight back even if I have an overwhelming superiority or sit in a corner and wait to die from either my bullets or of boredom. Great, if you're so awesome, then you should have no problems landing that first CZ round on target and then landing a second within like 5 seconds let alone 15+. This sounds really really really boring for me to have a bullet whizz by me and be forced to sit in a corner for god knows how long. I'm playing Day Z, not TvT insurgency on Sangin.

I've been in 800m machine gun duels on Takistan on a TvT domination server sooooooo, yeah, that's an engagement range right?

It think it's great that you follow all of these rules, I hope you get a medal and a cookie and all that stuff. But maybe you don't realize this, but you are in the extreme minority. Most people use the maps poster here. Every clan has to use 3rd party VOIP and this is true in regular ArmA 2, hell ACRE was designed for it, just change change channels to separate teams. Daylight servers? Well everyone does that except for the 100 guys with NVGs or those who can make their monitors look like daylight all the time. I've been in dozens of servers where if the sun is down, 95% of the chat is bitching about not being able to see. It sucks.

You can keep all of these rules, some of which YOU made up, just let me know what clan you play for so I can avoid your servers. If you can make all of these rules for an Alpha, I would hate to see how you guys run your server. I'm sure it's all "yes sir" and rank structure. That's not for me, I already did that for a living so I don't need it in my games, and contrary to what some people think, you can play ArmA and have a blast at it without having a bunch of rules to follow.

You can cry all you want about having X amount of time or Y number of parameters to determine how long it takes before someone can DC, but you are only crying as much as everyone else, and Rocket will drink your delicious elitist tears to fuel HIS vision NOT YOURS.

I'm merely suggesting something that is equally penalizing for shitty hunters and scared prey, what you are suggesting is something entirely lopsided for the hunter and considering the numbers of people that are bandits (officially), I'd say the hunters are in the minority, and by far.

Dude' date=' this isn't ArmA 2. You can kill me on a domination server and I just respawn, meet up with my buds at the AF and we move on the objective again, I don't lose all my shit and have to walk all the way back.

And it's all great for tooting your horn about what you play, but you just listed the two most popular mods and expert isn't hard once you play veteran, the only difference is 3rd person which is basically aesthetics. And yeah I've played expert too whoop dee do.

I've played domination TvT matches... soooooo. And I've done various other TvT games and warfare is fun because lots of shit blows up and you can be all high and mighty as you please, but you're just looking like an elitist within a bunch of elitists which makes you a tool amongst tools since us ArmA elitists already look like tools to the Day Z heads.

You're idea is to bring ArmA combat to the max into the mod in the sense that if I shoot at you, you have to either fight back even if I have an overwhelming superiority or sit in a corner and wait to die from either my bullets or of boredom. Great, if you're so awesome, then you should have no problems landing that first CZ round on target and then landing a second within like 5 seconds let alone 15+. This sounds really really really boring for me to have a bullet whizz by me and be forced to sit in a corner for god knows how long. I'm playing Day Z, not TvT insurgency on Sangin.

I've been in 800m machine gun duels on Takistan on a TvT domination server sooooooo, yeah, that's an engagement range right?

It think it's great that you follow all of these rules, I hope you get a medal and a cookie and all that stuff. But maybe you don't realize this, but you are in the extreme minority. Most people use the maps poster here. Every clan has to use 3rd party VOIP and this is true in regular ArmA 2, hell ACRE was designed for it, just change change channels to separate teams. Daylight servers? Well everyone does that except for the 100 guys with NVGs or those who can make their monitors look like daylight all the time. I've been in dozens of servers where if the sun is down, 95% of the chat is bitching about not being able to see. It sucks.

You can keep all of these rules, some of which YOU made up, just let me know what clan you play for so I can avoid your servers. If you can make all of these rules for an Alpha, I would hate to see how you guys run your server. I'm sure it's all "yes sir" and rank structure. That's not for me, I already did that for a living so I don't need it in my games, and contrary to what some people think, you can play ArmA and have a blast at it without having a bunch of rules to follow.

You can cry all you want about having X amount of time or Y number of parameters to determine how long it takes before someone can DC, but you are only crying as much as everyone else, and Rocket will drink your delicious elitist tears to fuel HIS vision NOT YOURS.

I'm merely suggesting something that is equally penalizing for shitty hunters and scared prey, what you are suggesting is something entirely lopsided for the hunter and considering the numbers of people that are bandits (officially), I'd say the hunters are in the minority, and by far.

[/quote']

Once again with the ad-hominem attacks. Can you please address the issues at hand instead of going on tangents and providing feints with no sustenance?

First off, I have nothing against domi or warfare or any other modes. I don't even mind third person, I just simply avoid the servers that have it on. I merely state my own preference for play so you can understand better where I am coming from since you felt it necessary to bring your experience with A2 into play and question mines earlier. Addressing domi and warfare though, those two are probably the worst game modes at demonstrating the kind of tactical and strategic cooperative or TvT game-play that A2 can offer. On the topic of ACRE, if you split teams into two channels you are using it completely wrong. ACRE was designed for all players in a server to be in a single channel to simulate aspects such as radio silence/discipline, capturing/listening on enemy comms, etc. The reason ACRE was designed for use with TS is to provide a realistic radio system that the in game comms can not provide. Trust me on this, the community I play with are the official ACRE testers.

Now back on topic with respect to disconnecting. Your counter point seems to be that not allowing instant disconnects favors the hunters. This is not true at all. There are plenty of hunters who use this very same tactic and it is as equally annoying and advantageous for them as other non-hunters. I've met plenty of players who threaten to kill me, or take shots at me and at the instant they screw up they disconnect and leave. This mechanic removes all consequence from the game and removes the hardcore, anti-game aspects which Rocket is trying to promote. Fixing the disconnect issue simply places players who cheat the system via disconnects on the same level as players who actually try to play the game as intended by Rocket. All tactics and strategy still apply regardless of whether you are a PKer or a honest survivor. I'd just prefer that no matter what play style you adapt, people can't take advantage of it by using A2 mechanics that cheat the intended system.

Also from this quote:

"Dude, this isn't ArmA 2. You can kill me on a domination server and I just respawn, meet up with my buds at the AF and we move on the objective again, I don't lose all my shit and have to walk all the way back."

I think you are missing the point of DayZ. If you take risks, be prepared to face the consequences. You think the players you kill who don't disconnect on contact don't have to deal with the same thing? Do you play so loosely and take so many risks that you have to resort to disconnecting to escape the consequences of your actions?

"I'm merely suggesting something that is equally penalizing for shitty hunters and scared prey"

Rocket has openly stated he does not wish to implement mechanisms that favor one play style over another. See above for why d/c doesn't favor any particular play-style and only serves to cheat the system that Rocket is trying to create.

If you can respond without committing ad-hominem attacks through the majority of your post I would be glad to respond. Otherwise please don't bother responding if you are gonna make asinine comments on elitism and irrelevant topics to the problem on hand.

I think that the idea that your character stays in the server for ~10 seconds after you have logged out is good. That way you will be able to finish off dying players most of the time, and you won't see players running around corners to disconnect, since that would leave them vulnerable long enough for another player to pop them in the head.

The idea that you should get banned from all servers for 15 minutes for disconnecting is outright horrible. Not only would it make it harder to play with friends, it would also discourage players from ever leaving the server they are on, potentially resulting in less active players in the server.

I had bandit the other night run into the building, fire wildly around the room, managing to kill the guy I was with, then he vanished ala Alt + F4.

There needs to be a 60-90 second logout duration, or something. Too many cheesers playing this game now.

You can't really punish people for server disconnects, for one major reason:

Joining a server is a lottery.

I mean that as in a lot of the time you will join and get a 'Waiting for server' message, or get stuck on 'Receiving data', sometimes the server will be unplayable with lag or pitch black.

In those cases you will end up disconnecting to find a new server, so by some of these idea's it could lead to people being punished for simply wanting to find another server that works better.

Not allowing a player to play for 15 minutes will kill the game.

Why don't you search Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2's forums. That feature practically killed the game. I stopped playing right after that patch.

So when a player loses connection to the server, which happens to everyone quite frequently, you'll have to sit there & wait for 15 minutes, and pray it doesn't happen to you again or you'll be waiting 30 minutes! LOL!

If the devs want to take that action, they might as well not even bother! The game would die out so fast.

Not allowing a player to play for 15 minutes will kill the game.

Why don't you search Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2's forums. That feature practically killed the game. I stopped playing right after that patch.

So when a player loses connection to the server' date=' which happens to everyone quite frequently, you'll have to sit there & wait for 15 minutes, and pray it doesn't happen to you again or you'll be waiting 30 minutes! LOL!

If the devs want to take that action, they might as well not even bother! The game would die out so fast.

[/quote']

and the game aka "quit on attack" will be super cool yeah?

Some of the suggestions are overkill. Flagging the player while they are getting shot at, then forcing them to remain until that flag is cleared is more than enough. And it shouldn't be any longer than 30 seconds, if whomever you're shooting at has the chance to hide behind cover and hit disconnect, and actually successfully disconnect before you can make your way over, then so be it. It'd suck, but for me that's not the issue. The issue for me is when people disappear when you're just about to kill them.

And creating an even worse problem to solve the disconnect glitch would be a brilliant idea ...

Keep in mind that the solution has to be possible without modifying the game engine. This is, after all, a "simple" mod. I doubt it's possible to add things like keeping the character ingame for X amount of time after a player disconnects. Well, actually, it could be possible, but knowing how that stuff is handled, it will probably be buggy as hell.

There's probably a much easier solution. Rocket simply needs to refine the disconnect penalty up to the point that it can detect when a player is in any sort of danger. Then give the player a proper penalty.

When a player takes damage, starts bleeding, gets shot at or shoots himself, the client can detect that and the client can activate the disconnect penalty. This information is sent to the local server. If the player disconnects during the disconnect penalty, the local server forwards this information to the HIVE, which will then perform a punishment on the character in question.

The way the punishment is decided could be with a simple point system that is hidden from the player. With every unauthorized disconnect, 1 point is added. Over time, let's say two days, 1 point is removed.

The punishment could be: 1. a simple warning at first; 2. removing a lot of blood/health; 3. removing random gear and removing almost all blood; 4. And finally, killing the character. An additional punishment could be a short, temporary, incremental ban from all servers. With that I mean like a 10 minutes ban at first, and a 1 day ban when multiple unauthorized disconnects happen.

I believe all of the above is within the scope of the current modding possibilities. In fact, I bet Rocket is already working on a similar system.

And creating an even worse problem to solve the disconnect glitch would be a brilliant idea ...

if u change servers once in 10 minutes - it will be a problem for u

i connect to a server and play there for hours. maybe if my friend comes we go to another server sometimes. So i can change a server once in 3 hours maybe. It wont be a problem (for me0

If u jump like a monkey from server to server - it can really kill a game for u. agree

Fix the netcode and make the ppl dying when they died. This is the really issue: circumvent the death by disconnecting AFTER you died because the server didn't updated your status yet.

Being able to quit when YOU WANT to quit is legit and there must be no restrictions at all, it's my choice to quit when i want and where i want.

If we want to force the players to follow these dumb rules, then a persistant world should be like the term suggest: persistent, including your avatar... and so it must be there H24, and if you don't have time to look at it, it's your problem.

Why the hell i should be forced to be in game when someone wants to kill me? And so.. why only 30 seconds? I may be follow someone for 30 minutes, sneaky, finding the best moment to kill him... but damn he then suddendly disconnects (without even knowing i was there..)! No i pretend him to stay in game H24 to accomodate my ideas.

Fix the netcode and make the ppl dying when they died. This is the really issue: circumvent the death by disconnecting AFTER you died because the server didn't updated your status yet.

Being able to quit when YOU WANT to quit is legit and there must be no restrictions at all' date=' it's my choice to quit when i want and where i want.

If we want to force the players to follow these dumb rules, then a persistant world should be like the term suggest: persistent, including your avatar... and so it must be there H24, and if you don't have time to look at it, it's your problem.

Why the hell i should be forced to be in game when someone wants to kill me? And so.. why only 30 seconds? I may be follow someone for 30 minutes, sneaky, finding the best moment to kill him... but damn he then suddendly disconnects (without even knowing i was there..)! No i pretend him to stay in game H24 to accomodate my ideas.

[/quote']

You wouldn't have to actually sit there and wait, only your character would remain for up to 30 seconds while you disconnect as usual. This only creates an issue for you if you intend to disconnect when things get dicey, otherwise you would rarely even notice it.

If I understand what you said correctly then you're suggesting that the character would remain there 24/7, which would be fairly silly.

Being able to quit when YOU WANT to quit is legit and there must be no restrictions at all' date=' it's my choice to quit when i want and where i want.

[/quote']

You wouldn't have to actually sit there and wait, only your character would remain for up to 30 seconds while you disconnect as usual. This only creates an issue for you if you intend to disconnect when things get dicey, otherwise you would rarely even notice it.

If I understand what you said correctly then you're suggesting that the character would remain there 24/7, which would be fairly silly.

I know what you mean.. i want to expose the fact that who decided that 30 seconds are "enough" to kill someone? That way i've to rush to face a potential opponent, if he ducks behind an obstacle, only because i'm worried that he MAY disconnects and so i've only 30 seconds to kill him? It sounds dumb to me.

I know what you mean.. i want to expose the fact that who decided that 30 seconds are "enough" to kill someone? That way i've to rush to face a potential opponent' date=' if he ducks behind an obstacle, only because i'm worried that he MAY disconnects and so i've only 30 seconds to kill him? It sounds dumb to me.

[/quote']

Ah right, I understand now. Yeah, it would suck if he hid behind cover and disconnected while you cautiously work your way over. I'd say focus on one problem at a time though. The 30 second timer would prevent people from disconnecting the second they start getting fired at, they'd be forced to find cover before trying to disconnect. Again, it'd suck if they managed to evade you by doing so, but at least it's not as bad as just disappearing the second you open fire at them.

Bad idea, if I need to go out/have other priorties in RL and need to DC in a hot zone, then that's utter crap if I come back to a dead character. I agree with what someone else said, it's my choice when and where I quit.

if u change servers once in 10 minutes - it will be a problem for u

i connect to a server and play there for hours. maybe if my friend comes we go to another server sometimes. So i can change a server once in 3 hours maybe. It wont be a problem (for me0

If u jump like a monkey from server to server - it can really kill a game for u. agree

If I get into a good server, I stay on it for hours. But I want to be able to disconnect from a server and look for a better one, if it takes too long to wait for the server response or if it's lagging. The system you are proposing would punish me for looking for a stable server to play on.

As good as this mod is, I would not want to potentially have to spend 1-2h waiting for disconnect bans to lift every time I'm about to start a game. Sometimes you have to go through a few servers to find one that's working well.

Require the player to wait 60 seconds before being able to log out, like someone else mentioned. Preparing camp or something.

If, during the 60 seconds, the player takes ANY damage, the timer resets itself. So if you're under fire or being chased by zombies you have to hide for at least a minute to quit the game. I think that would curtail the problem and it's worlds better than characters being left to die on the server after logout, or a ridiculous 15 minute wait between joining servers. As buggy as this game is I'm jumping servers all the time. You make me wait 15 minutes and I'll flip you the bird as I remove this game from my hard drive.