zython (DayZ)

Hey bandits, just a thought

You know back in the days of Dead Rising, when psychopaths were killing innocent, defenseless survivors and you thought "wow, what assholes, I would never do anything like that!"

You are those psychopaths.

• Like 2

Okay, let's rephrase: no one cares. Mmmmmmmmmm'kay?

Dead Rising was a horror zombie game. I forget what platform it was on. It may have been the PSX. Anyway, this may or may not have been what the OP was talking about.

It's possible that it was also a film.

• Like 1

The pinned post in the bandit section does say no flaming/abusing bandits in this section.

Okay, let's rephrase: no one cares. Mmmmmmmmmm'kay?

Remind me not to associate post count with intelligence.

Remind me not to associate post count with intelligence.

Oh, I will. Every time you are boosting yours with another useless thread, I'll be there to remind you.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

Right-O, moving on then.

Basically the idea here is that when playing the game Dead Rising, you were made to feel that the "bandits" were antagonists that you had to defeat with both moral superiority and guns. Now that the true test of what you'd really do, in the sandbox enviornment, has proven you to be the bad guy. How does it feel?

• Like 1

I read the last ten or so words of your reply in the voice of Trent Reznor. Sorry about that.

You know back in the days of Dead Rising, when psychopaths were killing innocent, defenseless survivors and you thought "wow, what assholes, I would never do anything like that!"

You are those psychopaths.

go on...

DEAD RISING IS A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME FOR THE XBOX 360 THE SECOND ONE WAS MADE FOR THE PS3 AND THE XBOX 360... PSYCHOPATHS ARE RANDOM BOSSES IN THE GAME WHO KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE. EVERYONE HATED THEM. NOW YOU ARE THEM. AKA, YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.

• Like 1

Right-O, moving on then.

Basically the idea here is that when playing the game Dead Rising, you were made to feel that the "bandits" were antagonists that you had to defeat with both moral superiority and guns. Now that the true test of what you'd really do, in the sandbox enviornment, has proven you to be the bad guy. How does it feel?

feels like winning tbh.

DEAD RISING IS A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME FOR THE XBOX 360 THE SECOND ONE WAS MADE FOR THE PS3 AND THE XBOX 360... PSYCHOPATHS ARE RANDOM BOSSES IN THE GAME WHO KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE. EVERYONE HATED THEM. NOW YOU ARE THEM. AKA, YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.

Put your helmet back on and go find the big yellow bus again buddy

• Like 1