Sign in to follow this  
Rocketdoesntdoshit

Hackers should be rewarded for doing rockets job.

Hackers put weapons and vehicles into the game to make it more interesting. They spawn hueys that should be in the game and aren't due to rocket being lazy. If you played this game for a long enough time you would realize how boring it is. Also its really funny how every admin thinks he is a hard ass just want to put that out there.

Edited by Rocketdoesntdoshit
  • Like 1

Interesting troll we have here.

I'm not trolling. I've seen a hacker who put helis who spawn on the map in places they belong with no gas. Dont rage because a hacker killed you when you had a akm.

Hackers put weapons and vehicles into the game to make it more interesting. They spawn hueys that should be in the game and aren't due to rocket being lazy. If you played this game for a long enough time you would realize how boring it is. Also its really funny how every admin thinks he is a hard ass just want to put that out there.

That is one great waste of breath plz leave..Thanks :)

That is one great waste of breath plz leave..Thanks :)

I just don't see why you guys rage so hard most hackers help people. I can see if some douche fucking spawns you in the middle of cherno and makes his own god damn hunger games or kills everyone on the server. But if you're a moralfag gtfo.

Mod, please lock thread. This isn't even relevant to Cheat Reporting.

Why should they lock mine when I speak the truth. Most of the people in this fourm are cry baby bitches who lost shitty gear. My post is the same as the others just the op isnt whining like a butthurt bitch.

LU1 server

Hackers

post-4040-0-09814300-1343177838_thumb.jp

Edited by ARTEM-nik

The choppers were removed for a simple reason: There are issues with lag that makes you fall to your death.

See, people like you are are interesting little critters. You're unsatisfied no matter what direction things go. When the choppers were in and if you fell to your death, you'd be calling him lazy.... But now that choppers are out of the game, you're whining about it. If you watched interviews, or read about what he's planning to do with the game, you would understand that the hackers are actually postponing the implementation or the progression of the mod in general. Hackers piss the majority of the community off, so they have to fix that before they can fix the choppers, or guns, or spawn rates.

Hackers ruin games - they do not improve them.

If you're wanting a game with a load of vehicles and guns to kill people with, you should try playing ACE. It's a mod for ArmA 2 that has just what you're looking for.

Edited by Tsyn
  • Like 1

Okay, I will reward hackers with the following My Little Pony:

prosecco.jpg

Please take special care of it.

• Like 7

first of all: :facepalm: WTF I just read??

second: using hacked items can get you banned...

I want to hear you when your good friends cheaters will make your game more interesting by teleporting you nowhere and killing you or braking you legs :thumbsup:

*EDIT*

I want it too, I have to cheat?

Rocket, do something, cheaters on every server, each one of 3 posts is about cheaters on servers.

Edited by DooM4MR

prosecco.jpg

Shoulda locked it, Rocket.. thread has no further potential.. ;)

(Please take special care of it)

Edited by Cyanyde

The choppers were removed for a simple reason: There are issues with lag that makes you fall to your death.

See, people like you are are interesting little critters. You're unsatisfied no matter what direction things go. When the choppers were in and if you fell to your death, you'd be calling him lazy.... But now that choppers are out of the game, you're whining about it. If you watched interviews, or read about what he's planning to do with the game, you would understand that the hackers are actually postponing the implementation or the progression of the mod in general. Hackers piss the majority of the community off, so they have to fix that before they can fix the choppers, or guns, or spawn rates.

Hackers ruin games - they do not improve them.

I do not care about helicopters. This game is literally fucking boring. I think noobs like you are just mad because you cant experience the game and I believe you should be able to experience it without hackers first.

I always wondered why Rocket's name is pink.

That is purple!

Is there a purple little pony?

Shoulda locked it, Rocket.. thread has no further potential.. ;)

(Please take special care of it)

Might be interested in the responses this thread receives ;)

Edited by Tsyn

prosecco.jpg

Rocket while you here lock the thread so its something productive. Then go back to your couch and watch Zombieland.

I do not care about helicopters. This game is literally fucking boring. I think noobs like you are just mad because you cant experience the game and I believe you should be able to experience it without hackers first.

I've experienced the game without cheaters and I love it. I'm glad that not every player in the game has a chopper or a tank. I'm glad the every player that plays doesn't have an AA gun or a friggin' L85. I'm glad that you have to sort through several towns, bandit-filled military camps, and spend hours trying to find the right spot to attack Cherno to get supplies.

This game isn't meant to be a free-for-all killfest, it's meant to be played by what you have and what you need.

If you don't like it, why did you make a totally new forum account to complain about what you feel needs to be changed? It's obvious you play the game, and if you didn't like it, you wouldn't have made this thread about what you feel needs to be altered.

Edited by Tsyn

Rocket while you here lock the thread so its something productive. Then go back to your couch and watch Zombieland.

WTF is wrong with you?

who dafk are you to tell someone what to do?

take the pony and go away! take care of it!

I've already done all that. The game isn't fucking shoot me in the brains and wank my cock boring the updates are just baloney and blow.

This is a mod and it's in the earliest development stages that could really be possible. The 'game' is still being made... What you're playing is a base that is full of ideas that are being implemented. I'm not sure what made you think complaining about a game that isn't even in beta was a good idea, but your mindset is screwballed.

Not sure what could've made you bellyache like this, but you might want to try playing another game. DayZ isn't for you.

Edited by Tsyn

WTF is wrong with you?

who dafk are you to tell someone what to do?

take the pony and go away! take care of it!

lol u mad there? calm down no need to act like a hardass admin over the fourms. were all friends here.

This is a mod and it's in the earliest development stages that could really be possible. The 'game' is still being made... What you're playing is a base that is full of ideas that are being implemented. I'm not sure where you got the idea that complaining like this about a game that isn't even in Beta, but your mindset is screwballed.

Not sure what could've made you bellyache like this, but you might want to try playing another game. DayZ isn't for you.

DayZ is for me and its a great game. I'm just a troll. The game is getting dull though.

lol u mad there? calm down no need to act like a hardass admin over the fourms. were all friends here.

Someone that bellyaches about a game in Alpha and approves of hackers is no friend of mine.

DayZ is for me and its a great game. Im just a troll.

Please, read your first post.

Someone that bellyaches about a game in Alpha and approves of hackers is no friend of mine.

Please, read your first post.

I know what it says I made it don't be butthurt. Go collect more items from helicopter crashes and barracks.