loydmilligan

My Interview with Rocket

Gotta love this guys demeanor.

You look at other games that have developers that develop the game as they please, almost like it's their game. It's almost as if Rocket sees DayZ as the player's game, which is wonderful. From what I see here, he doesn't want to develop the game so that it's annoying for the player, or that there are parts of the game that nobody likes.

I see this going very well for quite a long time.

• Like 1

I must say, it's a very good interview. Rocket get's intervied by retards who ask question that have been answered all the time, you are the exeption.

Definitely worth the watch, thanks for posting this :-) Really interesting to hear Rocket's ideas.

Got some good answers, I'm happy that the animations are already made, +1 if your happy too. :) :) :)

until he does something about the hacks his game is doomed

• Like 1

I must say, it's a very good interview. Rocket get's intervied by retards who ask question that have been answered all the time, you are the exeption.

Thanks, really appreciate it... I must say it has a lot to do with Rocket. He is very easy to talk to. Turned into a conversation really quickly.

nice interview

way to kill on sight in elektro.... that was cool..

I am not usually a kill on sight player...especially off of spawn. I had friend get killed in electro shortly before this, so I was on the lookout for his killer. Notice how I didn't kill the guy with the axe...in fact I was trying to save him. Also, you notice that the guy I killed may have already killed a guy? Anyway, thanks for watching!

Asked the questions that were most important: bandits, hackers, dc'ing. Some of the answers made it seem like however, that he doesn't quite have a soltuion yet for the very important things that are serious issues now.

Very good questions and nice information from Rocket, well done.

Nice interview, good questions. The gameplay was shitty but I didn't pay too much attention to it anyways.

Asked the questions that were most important: bandits, hackers, dc'ing. Some of the answers made it seem like however, that he doesn't quite have a soltuion yet for the very important things that are serious issues now.

Only thing I did not ask that I wish I had was about the inventory...well that and hacking, but I don't think hacking questions would yield interesting answers.

pretty much this. I dont think they can redo the arma engine and find a new security system for a very long time for the standalone.

pretty much this. I dont think they can redo the arma engine and find a new security system for a very long time for the standalone.

Main thing I want now is a timeline for standalone, but I do not think we will get that for a while.

the timeline for a stand alone needs to be pushed way back if they are talking this or next year.