Inception.

Why are people still complaining?

NOTE: I am not complaining, so don't give some of that "complaint inception" bullshit.

Everyday, I see threads about people asking why people kill others, why bandits are bandits...etc.

It's not going to change for a long time.

You don't need to ask these things. You don't need to complain about them.

[This is probably the most hypocritical thing I've ever done, haha.

HEY LOOK ANOTHER USELESS THREAD ABOUT ANOTHER USELESS THREAD ABOUT PEOPLES USELESS THREADS.

lol

Edited by Caviano

HEY LOOK ANOTHER USELESS THREAD ABOUT ANOTHER USELESS THREAD ABOUT PEOPLES USELESS THREADS.

lol

Pretty much.

Maybe it's because they died from them. They might of lost good gear that they loved. I'm sure we've all cursed at getting killed. This isn't any of that "Complaint inception" Bullshit just to say.

This is a reason why they whine. I do not mind it. I like reading the stories they post. Because everyone has a different one.

Just sayin. ;P

We've got two threads complaining about people complaining. I'm very close to making a thread about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining. Good use of your username by the way.

PvP is the game, its the idea of getting somebodys few hours of work and taking it.

It's a post-apocalyptic zombie survival shooter what else is there to grasp besides it's just a game?

THE POINT IS: there is a search button. EVERYONE should be using it. It's VERY simple. Wanna talk about something? See if it's already being spoken about!

Don't waste PAID FOR BANDWITH so you can have your ego boost in posting a new thread with your name at the top.

Because people can't handle a true zombie survival game. We kill each other to live. That is how it works, and the sooner they learn it the better.

THE POINT IS: there is a search button. EVERYONE should be using it. It's VERY simple. Wanna talk about something? See if it's already being spoken about!

Don't waste PAID FOR BANDWITH so you can have your ego boost in posting a new thread with your name at the top.

>Implying I'm attempting to boost my ego

The reason why they are complaining is because they would probably be dead or enslaved in a real zombie apocalypse.

GG

• Like 1

Everything makes complete sense if you say

"Day Z is a zombie apocalypse simulator. Day Z is not a 'game.'"

The only difference between DayZ and reality is that if you die here, you don't die in real life.

People would complain a lot if they could join an Internet forum after dying in real life.

So, if DayZ is a zombie apocalypse simulator...

...the DayZ Forums are an Afterlife simulator. ;)

:emptycan:

Edited by Max Railgrave

NOTE: I am not complaining, so don't give some of that "complaint inception" bullshit.

Everyday, I see threads about people asking why people kill others, why bandits are bandits...etc.

It's not going to change for a long time.

You don't need to ask these things. You don't need to complain about them.

[This is probably the most hypocritical thing I've ever done, haha.

They want to passive-aggresively complain by masking their bitching and moaning with suggestions and constructive criticism

Or they can't accept the reality of what has happened to them

They're in denial

Edited by Max Railgrave

I'm complaining about the thread about complaining about the thread about complaining about the thread about...

We have to go Deeper!

DayZ can simulate the feeling of a life flashing before one's eyes. How they react to it is possibly an indicator of what kind of person they are. Maybe.

Edited by Max Railgrave