Sign in to follow this  
Iceman2211

People who ALT+F4.........

So the other day me and 4 of my friends went to the North-east airfield to see if we could find anybody there. Sure enough, someone was there on the tarmac with an m249 checking some zombie bodies. My one friend with an M107 shot the guy, and one of my buddies with a DMR took a follow up shot, and both shots hit. The guy managed to ALT+F4 and still be alive.

GET RID OF ALT+F4 PLZ.

Yeah.... I'm convinced 80% of the people who play this game Alt + F4. I lost a bunch of kills over the past few days to people who hear a shot and then boom their gone or running from zombies and disappear.

And I have never seen someone get shot with a M107 and live... It does 37k damage for god sakes.... I'm going to bet he missed lol.

• Like 1

i just think its funny that people are so conserned about there stuff. if you get shot you have to accept defeat in my eyes. though my friends reaction to his kill disapearing was very funny.

"WTF JUST HAPPEND I F****** SHOT THE ******** AND HE HAS ******** DISAPPERD, **** YOU GAME!". lol it made me laugh.

Deal with it. Part of the game. (not saying i ever alt-F4'd)

ALT-F4 is an exploit, not a part of the game.

With your logic, I'm allowed to hack as much as I damn well please because it's possible to do so.

• Like 2

if you hit someone with a 107 they dont live even if they alt f4 alot of people i shot do that and the body just disappears but they will come back in dead you probably missed

Last night was my worst encounter with an alt+f4'er.

I was walking with my 2 friends around Mogilevka when I heard shots from there, so I decided to check it out.

First thing we saw was a body, SlavMan who had just died so we looted him and searched the village for the possible shooter, and didn't see anything before we were leaving from the village. We saw a ghillie suit guy running in one of the red brick houses, trying to hide from us.

We opened fire.

He had an AS-50 so kinda had a "good reason" to alt+f4.

Roy, I'll get you one day...

Fuck you Roy.

Edited by kitta