JustThatEpic

Man... Those Lee Enfields...

Well, Lee is the best close combat gun in the game. 12000 damage per shot means you get instantkilled when hit.

As long as the guy using it knows how to aim of course.

Only drawback with Enfield is the audible range, which is huge. But then again, for zombie buisness you have a sidearm.

It's definetely not insta kill I think it depends on where you get hit. I had an enfield fight with another player at 10m range, I killed him but he didn't kill me (on 1000 blood) when we shot each other

Never underestimate the raw power of the Enfield.

I bested three dupers that had M107s with an Enfield in the hills above Electro.

Sure I had the drop on them, but I still walked away with their guns.

It's definetely not insta kill I think it depends on where you get hit. I had an enfield fight with another player at 10m range, I killed him but he didn't kill me (on 1000 blood) when we shot each other

It has always been 1 shot: 1 kill for me, even at very long ranges.. You must've missed your shot..

http://en.wikipedia....e_Lisle_carbine

On of the Special Service Lee Enfields, accoording to the Wikipedia article possibly one of the quietest firearms ever made.

Lol just read the wiki.

This weapon would be so deadly and OP in Dayz. For god's sake, I didn't know they could silence Lee Enfields to the point where it's more silent than a silent pistol/ noise from working the bolt. LOL.

Edited by ericdude88

I took out two guys with my Enfields.

Story to follow:

I had just respawned after being killed and ran around town looking for gear with zombies tailing me. I saw two guys in a store, both with guns, and I ran in there unequipped. They shot the zombies off of me. I pretended like I didn't know anything about the game. I asked what city we were in, how to regain blood and a bunch of other basic noob questions. I happened to see an Enfield sitting on the ground. I gained their trust and eventually I picked up the Enfield. I could tell it made one guy nervous because he kept following me and watching me. Anyway, I kept gaining their trust. Once the guy watching me turned his back, I took aim and fired.

CLICK!

Oh shit! No ammo! He heard the click and quickly spun around. I pretended like nothing happened and continued searching for gear. He must have thought that I didn't make the noise. Anyway, I happened to find Enfield rounds. I loaded them up and I took aim at the other guy with a Kobra. I shot him down. His buddy spun and shot me with a magnum, but I shot him too. Neither of us fell down and I forgot how fucking slow the Enfield reloads. Luckily, I was able to pop another shot off after he missed. I was able to take them both out. I got their gear....

Then I started feeling bad. I felt dirty for doing this. It happened to be a reaction for all the times I got screwed over by bandits in the beginning of DayZ. After the smoke cleared, I was the victor. But then I actually felt guilt. I told my buddy that I play DayZ with that I will be a good guy from now on helping others out like I used to do when I first started playing the game.

If you see me in town, I may just give you my beans.

I took out two guys with my Enfields.

Story to follow:

I had just respawned after being killed and ran around town looking for gear with zombies tailing me. I saw two guys in a store, both with guns, and I ran in there unequipped. They shot the zombies off of me. I pretended like I didn't know anything about the game. I asked what city we were in, how to regain blood and a bunch of other basic noob questions. I happened to see an Enfield sitting on the ground. I gained their trust and eventually I picked up the Enfield. I could tell it made one guy nervous because he kept following me and watching me. Anyway, I kept gaining their trust. Once the guy watching me turned his back, I took aim and fired.

CLICK!

Oh shit! No ammo! He heard the click and quickly spun around. I pretended like nothing happened and continued searching for gear. He must have thought that I didn't make the noise. Anyway, I happened to find Enfield rounds. I loaded them up and I took aim at the other guy with a Kobra. I shot him down. His buddy spun and shot me with a magnum, but I shot him too. Neither of us fell down and I forgot how fucking slow the Enfield reloads. Luckily, I was able to pop another shot off after he missed. I was able to take them both out. I got their gear....

Then I started feeling bad. I felt dirty for doing this. It happened to be a reaction for all the times I got screwed over by bandits in the beginning of DayZ. After the smoke cleared, I was the victor. But then I actually felt guilt. I told my buddy that I play DayZ with that I will be a good guy from now on helping others out like I used to do when I first started playing the game.

If you see me in town, I may just give you my beans.

Interesting sociology experiment.

These are the people asking for PvP to be removed, they just suck that bad.

5 people, 1 LE?

Oh lordy lord...