jaymurphy98@hotmail.co.uk

You most exciting DayZ moment?

There actually is...

Thank you dead :)

@nikki. Appoligy accepted

There actually is...

Ah fair enough. Seeing that there is no wiki entry for them nor have I ever seen them in the game I thought they aren't legitimate. My bad.

My self and 3 friend were checking out the NW AF which also had two heli crashes on the runway. The 3 of them were scouting the north chopper while I was on sniper duty with my AS50. I was on the opposite side of the hangars. Moments later, I heard a single AK shot from the south. I gave them the heads up, b/c they hadn't heard it. One minute later, 1, 2 ,3, 4, then 5, 6, and finally 7 people come from the direction of the AK shot on the south side of the AF moving towards the other heli crash. They go in guns blazing to clear the zombies from the south heli crash site. My friends were already prone near the north chopper crash. I told them to get ready for battle. The 7 man crew started making their way north up to the AC tower. Once they were with-in 400m of myself and even closer to my team, we opened fire. It was an amazingly fun PvP experience.

Edited by EonShiKeno
  • Like 1

Ah fair enough. Seeing that there is no wiki entry for them nor have I ever seen them in the game I thought they aren't legitimate. My bad.

Np. The first time I ever encountered them was in these tents myself. I was familiar with them because I had arma from before. I texted my buddy who had pmd rocket a while back to make sure they were legit before I took em

I was crawling around near the southern fire station in Electrozavodsk, trying to get through a nest of barbed wire. I was pissed cause some douche had put the stuff everywhere. I was near the fence on my way out when a guy runs up to the barbed wire looking all geared up. I was on my belly in a perfect sniper position, so I took him out. It was my first survivor kill. I was about the move in and take his beans when another guy shows up and takes cover on the back side of the building. I looked around and, long story short, got the drop on him when he was reviving his buddy. He had just emptied out a medical box or something, cause he was loaded with good loot.

It was expecially awesome because it was just dawn and I finally had my flashlight off. it was my first kill and a big jackpot.

Later, I died. So, I guess that's karma.

I think my most exciting moment in DayZ was this time I has on top of the Powerplant Firestation in Elektro. I was sitting up at the top waiting for my friends to meet me, and also looking for some ways to have "fun". I had a lee enfield, so it wasn't that great an idea. But as I was looking around I see movement in the hills above the powerplant. I quick hit the deck and zoom in to see what it was.

Well I found 2 people one in a gillie suit and one in normal clothes. They looked at each other and waited for like 20secs. Then they both fired and the gillie suit came out on top. Well at this point I was like oh shit mode. Then I saw a second gillie suit dude. Well they both were both scouting out the firestation looking for some people to shot. Well I was all the way up against the wall so they couldn't see me.

Well I sat there for about 5-6 minutes and watched them constantly reposition themselves but never leaving. Then they gathered together and then left. After about a minute or so there is an explosion up where they were. I was at this point thinking to my self "wtf, how am i getting out of this?". Well I waited another mintue or so andthen decided it was safe. As I got up the building collapses, and I die. When the building collapsed I near shat my self, I was not expecting that.

Also I had an Alice backpack, most of the tools, and lots of ammo and supplies. I was sad.

Raiding an admin's base with my friend on an un-official server. One of the funniest moments I've had on DayZ as moments after we left they returned and the first thing I saw in the chat was "Wtf?". :lol:

If you want me to I can supply video confirmation.