Turkeydurpey

Stary Sobor dead?

Guys guys guys, what is happening? Me and my friends have camped in stary and novy sobor for a couple of dead and it is completely dead, why aren't there anyone in Stary?

• Like 1

Because your camping likely caused them to think twice

• Like 12

Because your camping likely caused them to think twice

Beans.

Because of people like you who camp places for the sole purpose of sniping someone.

• Like 2

Stary is the new low level loot area. It just don't spawn high enough level loot now. So yes players are there, but with there lee enfields and handguns.

Plus everyone know people camp the tents.

Yea dicks like you ruining the good loot areas is why. What's your goal? Just to shoot someone? Congratu-fucking-lations.

• Like 7

The only reason to go to Starry is to find the camping fags and take their stuff.

-MONSTER

• Like 10

Sorry, I been away, I'll race my sorry ass up there for you to shoot. So sorry, muppet!

Haha I actually find this hilarious!

Yeah yeah, just spit out the server already, we would love to come over, we're close enough.

We were on a full server yesterday and spent over half an hour in Stary without seeing anybody. It was spooky, like there was a zombie apocalypse or something that had killed off all the humans except for us.

We were on a full server yesterday and spent over half an hour in Stary without seeing anybody. It was spooky, like there was a zombie apocalypse or something that had killed off all the humans except for us.

Half hour? That's it? lol.
  • Like 1

Been there many times with no problems..just make sure you are always running..that makes target difficult for campers

Edited by Play

Beans.

You do know there's a little button in the bottom right of the post saying "you have my beans!" right?

Half hour? That's it? lol.

If you spend more than 30 minutes in Stary you're camping, not gearing. ;)

Walked to Stary the other day with a mate, we were gearing up for a bit, I had an AKM (since they drop as often as empty cans there) and my friend an m16. Low and behold, two guys rush us both with M4 silenced, I kill both of them, we get good guns, and conveniently, they happen to have all the parts needed for the car that spawns there! Silly rabbits.

I think you proved the glaring weakness when it comes to silenced weapons.