Sign in to follow this  
Snort (DayZ)

[VIDEO] Shooting unarmed people has consequences

Why did you shoot at the guy with the M16? He could have shot you and didn't.

I'm fairly certain he was aiming at me, realized he couldn't hit me then just did a runner.

I can't tell you how many times I have been up to somebody and had them aim at me for 30 seconds because they don't want to miss or I might get a bit mad...and nobody likes me when I get mad...because when I get mad...

PEOPLE DIE.

• Like 3

I'm fairly certain he was aiming at me, realized he couldn't hit me then just did a runner.

I can't tell you how many times I have been up to somebody and had them aim at me for 30 seconds because they don't want to miss or I might get a bit mad...and nobody likes me when I get mad...because when I get mad...

PEOPLE DIE.

I would also like to note he looks at me once, pointing the gun at me. He runs a while. Turns and aims again. Then keeps running after seeing I'm still running about like a tool.

If he wasn't going to shoot me, he sure as hell knows how to make a bad impression.

Edited by Snort

Well, ok. But he could have shot you while you were scaling the fence behind him, automatic weapon and all, and I can imagine that the situation was pretty confusing to him as well. 2 people run in, one shouts he doesn't have a weapon, which one of the two it actually is... also the guy maybe wasn't using 3rd person in which case he has to stop and look around to find out what is going on.

• Like 1

Well, ok. But he could have shot you while you were scaling the fence behind him, automatic weapon and all, and I can imagine that the situation was pretty confusing to him as well. 2 people run in, one shouts he doesn't have a weapon, which one of the two it actually is... also the guy maybe wasn't using 3rd person in which case he has to stop and look around to find out what is going on.

Hold alt to turn head. But then again he could of been newish. Either way I hope he was trying to kill me...because he's now dead and I have his rifle.

Hold alt to turn head. But then again he could of been newish. Either way I hope he was trying to kill me...because he's now dead and I have his rifle.

Well I know you can, but it's not usual in games I think. (I'm a sim player so I use track-ir everywhere, but as far as I know shooter games usually don't use looking around

since you always want to shoot where you are looking, etc. Long live tunnel vision.)

Well I know you can, but it's not usual in games I think. (I'm a sim player so I use track-ir everywhere, but as far as I know shooter games usually don't use looking around

since you always want to shoot where you are looking, etc. Long live tunnel vision.)

You're right, most games don't allow this. That's why I'm saying if he was new he wouldn't of known to do that. But let's all just hope he was genuinely trying to kill me...because he's dead....and I have his gun...and I fucked his corpse.

• Like 1

you made him waste a large amount of ammo for that early in the game and then he got himself killed - I'm failing to see the problem

Probably one of the best DayZ videos I've seen in a good while...oh, how things can change in an instant... :D

Probably one of the best DayZ videos I've seen in a good while

You mustn't watch too many DayZ videos, there are some real crackers out there.

That guy with makarov has lags like bitch so he can even shoot good :D

I feel bad for the guy who had the M16, because I certainly aimed at unarmed people before, and just told them to go away, and if they didn't shot at their feet with a makarov...

Maybe he was just confused and wound up dead...

I don't understand how somebody can be so bad at aiming, he didn't even stick with it, it's like he was so embarrassed he just ran away from you