Sign in to follow this  
nogert@gmail.com

Please loot my dead body and return my m107! (North West airport)

I just died at the north west airport, I ran from the control tower to the firestation and fainted due to zombies hitting me (don't ask sucha fail)

Anyway I have loads of stuff, m14 with ammo, m107 with ammo and night vision goggles. If someone would be so kind as to loot my body and retrieve my m107 with the 2 clips you can have my night vision and m14, and anything else for that matter. All I want is my baby back :P

If you're up for it, add me on steam nogert191 and I'll tell you the server name, don't worry there's not many people on it and as far as I know there was no one at the airport it was just my dumb ass that got myself killed.

Edited by Nogert191

I smell a trap.

I absolutely promise you, why would I trap you at the airport, I mean it's the worst place to be firing guns, I lure you into the forest if I wanted to kill you lol.

Hand over gun.

Get shot by recently departed firearm.

Recover NV goggles etc.

It's a trap.

Guys it's not a trap, add me on steam, I'll even go in a skype chat with you haha

I wish I'd print screened it now.

Dieing and losing your stuff is daily routine in DayZ, dont get overly attached to any of your aquired gear is all the advice i can give you.

Run back yourself tbh! You might make it! GO! NOW! QUICKLY!

• Like 1

Lets say it wasn't a trap. If i came accross that stuff, i'd take it.

No one is going to return it to you.. Sorry bud, but survival priorities..

Dieing and losing your stuff is daily routine in DayZ, dont get overly attached to any of your aquired gear is all the advice i can give you.

Run back yourself tbh! You might make it! GO! NOW! QUICKLY!

Lol, no way could I make that in time.

man up. lost your gear. tough shit buddy.

m107 has anyway nothing lost in a zombie apocalypse and NO i never been sniped tilll now in 200 hours.

Lets say it wasn't a trap. If i came accross that stuff, i'd take it.

No one is going to return it to you.. Sorry bud, but survival priorities..

Well it seems like a good trade, night vision goggles for a quick trip to airport.

1. Smells like a trap, I arrive there to find nothing and before I realize I get sniped with you m107, which you actually didn't lost. You are just out for our gear.

2. You really died there but by the hand of another heartless man. I go to loot your body and get shot by the same psycho.

3. You really died to zombies and once I got your gear and hand it over to you, you shoot me in the back.

However this turns out, its a fucked up situation. So no.

Here's a tip. Respawn several times until you get spawned Solnichniy, turn to your right and follow the coast all the way to Berezino. Gather some supplies and from there just go mainly West, and sligthly NW through the land, you will eventually come across a few helicopter crash sites and at that time you will be headed directly at Devils Castle. You'll find 50.cal snipers and rare weapons on the sites, and nice loot in Berezino and in Devils Castle. Stick to the forest all the time, its your best chance. Once you are near Devils Castle, you can approach the Airfield from North. Most of the snipers and bandits cover the Airfield area to the south, expecting people to come from Cherno or Elektro and mainly Stary Sobor. You'll be coming from their back side basically and the first you come at are the barracks, you won't have to run around the runway or sneak around and get shot. That's my tactic every time I spawn and it totally works. By the time I arrive at the Airfield I got plenty of supplies, ammo, rare weapons, compass, maps, gear etc.

Peace.

1) this guy is telling the truth but is stupid because he did not say which server he was on.

2) it is a trap and he is stupid for not telling us which server he was on.

Edited by Dafaq

Hey guys, it wasn't a trap, some awesome guy helped me out, he looted the body and I let him keep the NVG's, karma must have been on our side as when we met up we found a crashed heli site. I get a Mk 48, plus my m107 back and he got a DMR.

See there's still good guys out there lol.

See there's still good guys out there lol.

good people in dayz man thats news i have never seen a friendly its all shot on site bullshit, luckily you found a friendly!