Sign in to follow this  
DielnStyle

Wow really? Again?

Chilling at NW Airfield, Spotted two guys shooting frantically at the Zombies. So i think to myself, Jackpot. One of the guys had a m4a1 cco and the other an aks-kobra. and it seemed as if they have already raided the entire NW Airfield. So i guess iam just going to take their stuff. I go on to line up my shot. 400m away running to the ATC tower, Its a shot i need to take on the go. The first guy ran ahead, so he made it into the ATC tower, But nowhere to go so i didn't mind, The second guy got stuck right at the entrance, Easy shot. Boom headshot. Check my murders , wtf? no increase. So after a while i dont see the other guy anywhere, I managed to check their nam(By now i have forgotten it) and noticed they are not even on the menu. Aahhh. Not again. ALT-F4 , You win again.

I went to the ATC tower, No bodies, nothing.

So to you two guys up in the NW Airfield on server LU91, Fuck you, From you dear old pal, Powerful'

Lame, can`t wait till Rocket fixed this and people will still try ALT + F4, next time they login : BOEM, you`re dead!

Edited by MilkyWay

u know, if no one would ever had flamed about those who alt-f4 the game to escape, NO ONE would know about this way of escaping, only one or two guys, but since everybody speaks of it and people dont want to loose 5 days progress, they just do what needs to be done to survive^^

there are so many new players who definitly dont know about alt-f4 to escape, but if everybody on every fucking dayz page is whining, they will know it very quickly

so @ all, STOP FLAMING; maybe oneday it will stop

I know the situations. Happened to me many times.

But if i get a clear headshot or clear hit with as60 there is no alt f4. I get the murder or bandit kill. Sometimes the body disapears.

Yeah, this is already an issue being discussed anyway, but it is annoying and it's happened to me too. Me and a friend were alone, travelling through the woods, we had to shoot off some zombies and then we start getting shot at from nowhere, we run and think we escape, we were wrong. We start travelling through the woods again, hoping our attackers have lost us. After a while, my friend checks his gear and takes a shot to the arm, I then run around towards where the shot came from to flank them. They saw me coming and I got hit. I get an aim on one of the bastards and drop him like a sack of shit. I then go to loot the body once I think it's safe. Only to notice that there is no body... and I have no murders... Yep, alt+f4 again. The pathetic thing is, these guys started the fight and didn't have the balls to finish it with honor.

Why Take there weapon if you have a sniper rifle unless your going to put the 2nd wep in your bag.

Lame, can`t wait till Rocket fixed this and people will still try ALT + F4, next time they login : BOEM, you`re dead!

haha imagine if they reversed it, alt F4 means your character commits suicide instead, there will be ALOT of pissed of 14 year olds

Since we're here just to test the game, and this issue has been reported several times, i guess there's no reason to create threads like this one.

They will fix this in the future, just chill and keep playing, bro.

had this happen tday, some nab was running across an open field like 400ms from stary O_o i take aim with my m24, i miss with the first 2 shots and hit him square in the bck with the third....he carrys on running for like 10 metres then drops to the ground...i take another shot to finish the poor soul off hitting him again.....buuuttt no kill and his body disappears like 5 secs later -.- hes probs still screwed though xD al least he will learn next time that running across an open field is a def no no ^^

Edited by mcBain_101

scofieldr: yeah you prove a good point, but if we show the people how much we discourage the use of ALT+F4, the players will stop using or the dev team will add some kind of punishment/penalty on the use of ALT+F4 in combat. There will always be that douchebag who doesn't give a crap about this.

Norreka: Yeah i managed to shoot him in the head, Only to find his body had disappeared.

Mr.Glowsticks: I did, on the second guy

I really hope one day ALT+F4 gets fixed, until then Dev team is definately trying ways to combat it.

Nothing is more amusing than shooting someone with a Lee Enfield the second before they alt-f4.

Bitch got what was coming.

• Like 1