Sign in to follow this  
CerebralZombie (DayZ)

First Vehicles?

Q: So this post is to see what your first vehicle find was, and maybe even where?

A: My first vehicle I'd found today was a green bicycle. It was pretty far up North sitting right beside a fence surrounding a red tower. The tower was like an electrical tower, but I'd say smaller. Not sure what they're called but I think this tower was the type that gives you phone service. I think the more exact location would be North East.

300px-Vehicle_Bicycle_female_riding.jpg

( Link In Photo ~ Wiki )

My first vehicle was a UAZ by Balota. My friend and I had a joyride with it and took it halfway to Stary Sobor (Back when we were new and didn't know that Stary had good stuff). It disappeared after a server restart :( I have not found a vehicle since, other than 3 crashed helis and the destroyed cars found everywhere.

300px-UAZCivlian.jpg

Edited by Brenan008

My first vehicle was a UAZ by Balota. My friend and I had a joyride with it and took it halfway to Stary Sobor (Back when we were new and didn't know that Stary had good stuff). It disappeared after a server restart :( I have not found a vehicle since, other than 3 crashed helis and the destroyed cars found everywhere.

[image]http://www.dayzwiki....-UAZCivlian.jpg[/image]

Awh, damn... I'd love to try that Jeep. The bike rip going down hill, and the curves in the ground make it turn quite a bit. Going through trees downhill is crazy!

The blue van :P

I loved it, but now I have a Ural, bus, old bike, ATV, Old hatchback, and used to have Offroad pickup, UAZ, Dirt bike, motorcycle, and recently lost our blue van :(

my first was a tractor either north or south of green mountain i cant remember. i found it behind some small building just parked there :P not sure if someone left it there or not cuz it was in perfect condition besides the engine being orange

The blue van :P

I loved it, but now I have a Ural, bus, old bike, ATV, Old hatchback, and used to have Offroad pickup, UAZ, Dirt bike, motorcycle, and recently lost our blue van :(

Where did you get all of that stuff :o

My first vehicle was a bike too.

Found it while running away from zombies. It was there, staring at the beach, asking for someone to get a ride on it.

Actually, the only two times I found a vehicle, both were a bicycle, I'm just not so lucky to find an auto.

Where did you get all of that stuff :o

When you have 12 people in a group doing vehicles searches it's pretty easy :P

My first vehicle was a atv but a sniper was using it as bait. I didnt even get it started.

My first vehicle was a atv but a sniper was using it as bait. I didnt even get it started.

Haha! I could definitely see that happening. Did it seem to be a bit* odd where n' how it was placed?

Edited by CerebralZombie

Aha, ironically enough I had accessed my first vehicle last night. My friends and I were meet up at Stary(spelling?) and there was about six of us, someone was kind enough to leave a bus with no gas in the middle of town. However we just sat across the street from it in different buildings waiting for the owner to come back for a good twenty minutes before approaching it. As we learned the fuel was empty we decided to raid the town for gas, which we only found one jerry can. It was enough to get us to the pump in the next town. Once there we literally sat there for an hour or two on a server with 40 people waiting for another clan mate to hop servers with more gasoline from us. It took him so long due to the fact he was running from Cherno. No one ever shot a single bullet at us during this time, it was so.. odd. After playing with the bus for nearly four hours and having been up to almost 8am, we all decided to do a suicide hospital run in Elektro.. It took us nearly ten minutes to reach our destination and we decided to hold the horn down as we entered town... Still, no sign of life or shots fired. We all raided the hospital and filled up on blood and food. Hell, we decided to hit the gas station one last time before hiding the bus past the NW Airfield, so we all jumped out and got into our "protect" mode. With seven of us total we thought we had the bus covered, but some two assholes up north a little decided to play a game of cat and mouse on us with their sniper rifles. I hurried up and ran then logged off a few minutes later after hearing my friends over skype scream as they died. ;-; two survivors out of the starting seven, but it was so worth it.

To: ian2buckz

Read the whole thing, that sounded pretty fun even though the snipers started shooting your team down. I guess the fire fight can be the more fun part to a long trip. I still have been playing alone, but I found a few people to join my group. Still haven't played with any of them but it's only been the second day they've joined. Can't wait to have some of my own adventures with the ability to actually heal properly. :lol:

mine was a atv but it was missing a wheel so i just sat on it and made bike noises into the mic for awhile =|

A ATV in mint condition, loads of gasoline.

We just took and drove that little nasty thing around. Screaming our lungs out and feeling the wind in our hair.

I wrapped my arms around the drivers firm waist, feeling sensation for the first time in weeks.

Then the we heard guns. The fire, the screams, the explosion.

We were dead and the night was quiet again.

My first ever vehicle happened the following way:

I was roaming around with my fancy AKM, as a sniper starts to shoot at me.

He kills me.

I respawn.

I see a motorcycle.

Profit!

The first one was an ATV my friend spottet right beside us, when we ran along the boarder of a forest near Vishnoye. We lost it because we didn't save it. It was full of great loot, we didn't tokk with us :-(

The second one is (yesterday it was still there...) UAZ. Found it north of the factory in the forest with no wheels. Took su three hours to find 6 of 'em.

Cool thing, especially if your team is big. :-)