Sign in to follow this  
apurslow

refrigerator???

So my friend and I were being bandit asswholes and camping the two tallest buildings in cherno him on the tallest me across from it i went to take a piss someone climbed he shot and i guess the lag hid the second and died from well whiles i was away he got on my char and killed the other guy when i went to loot him one had normal stuff but the other had a refrigerator and as50 with 4 mags that had a long ass name i think NATO 4x16 or something my question is was this a hack he had all equipment and a gps as well and we watched the town pretty good until i went afk for like 3 seconds

what the hell did you just say are you a roman or something it is very hard to follow what someone is saying if they are just writing a huge wall of text with no punctuation and slightly annoying too was there a question in your post how are we supposed to figure out what you are trying to say and what does it matter when you go to the bathroom that is a detail nobody really needs to know and was there beer in the fridge okay that is all I wanted to say kthxbai

• Like 4

He had... a fridge... ? ...

Edited by TwoToes

better to be an asswhole than a half ass.

Also, are you sure it wasnt a keg-orator? because that would be way cooler

it was a refrigerator wow i should have taken a screenshot :/ i was to much in a hurry to get the hell out

what the hell did you just say are you a roman or something it is very hard to follow what someone is saying if they are just writing a huge wall of text with no punctuation and slightly annoying too was there a question in your post how are we supposed to figure out what you are trying to say and what does it matter when you go to the bathroom that is a detail nobody really needs to know and was there beer in the fridge okay that is all I wanted to say kthxbai

i didn't see punctuation in your post either...

point was my friend was killed and shot i shot the other guys and one of them had suspicious loot. he had all the equipment an as50 4 mags and the strange part was the refrigerator

Hello there

A 'fridge? How odd.

No need for one, except "4 teh lulz", as far as I'm aware.

rgds

LoK

i didn't see punctuation in your post either...

Lesson for the day..

Sarcasm.--Sarcasm is a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt usually conveyed through irony or understatement.

in this case the poster was getting his point across by being sarcastic yet also ironic, when done well it is also known as Sarcony or to have been Sarc-owned.. as in..Oh that naphta..he so sarc-owned that dude on the forum the other day !

• Like 1

Err wait, so you mean you guys AREN'T carrying around portable bar fridges?! Man I dunno how the hell you guys are surviving out there O_o

Hello there

Text being the thing it is, doesn't handle inflection very well, so sarcasm/intention etc doesnt always come across, especially with folk who dont use English as their first language.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Err wait, so you mean you guys AREN'T carrying around portable bar fridges?! Man I dunno how the hell you guys are surviving out there O_o

I know, right? How do they keep their beer cold?

Don't panic. Remain calm.

You'll at least be okay in the event of a nuclear catastrophe.