ispecter

Hackers Read up.

Look at the numbers as I posted above they probably already have made a million off hacks.

Guys I've been gaming for over 15 years, game creators make cheats for games whys this so crazy they've done it for consol games dating back to N-64 with the game shark are you fuck'en new?

GAMESHARK IS OWNED BY MAD CATZ A COMPANY THAT MAKES PERIPHERALS FOR CONSOLES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Who creates these hacks I'd have to suggest the DayZ mod creators!

Why, because hacks can be purchased for a fee from a website that will again remain unnamed. Considering the DayZ mod creators don't make money off this sweet idea they sell cheats. Again correct me if I'm wrong that just makes sense.

In spite of being able to write fairly well, you are clearly an idiot.

Edited by SystemiK

Look at the numbers as I posted above they probably already have made a million off hacks.

Guys I've been gaming for over 15 years, game creators make cheats for games whys this so crazy they've done it for consol games dating back to N-64 with the game shark are you fuck'en new?

millions of a singles game hack? are you crazy?

Again, Proof Bro. Trying to compare the Game Genie to DayZ is laughable.

That's like saying one genocide is worse then the another when people die ether way. Gaming and cheating go hand-in-hand and always have. Sit back and listen you might learn something.

Hullo

The chap displays clear troll tendences. Don't bite!

rgds

LoK

millions of a singles game hack? are you crazy?

Your not a millionaire I can already tell, go read the millionaire mind. If selling hacks for $30 a pop doesn't make you good loot I don't no what does.

Okay, yeah, you're right. I'm out. This noise isn't worth it. Everyone just stop posting and let's report it to get it locked.

Your not a millionaire I can already tell, go read the millionaire mind. If selling hacks for $30 a pop doesn't make you good loot I don't no what does.

you should stay of the meth dude.

Hackers buying their hacks.

Um, I bet there are sites selling the hacking tools but I'm pretty sure anyone who is willing to cheat is willing to download them for free.

That's like saying one genocide is worse then the another when people die ether way. Gaming and cheating go hand-in-hand and always have. Sit back and listen you might learn something.

You ignored the facts I posted before then say 'Sit back and learn something.'

Yes, you are clearly very ignorant. Its amazing. They have not always gone hand and hand. Not by the creators. Where there are games, they are cheaters. Yes.

To relate someone dying to video game cheating? You are clearly a disturbed individual and possibly need some help. I feel bad for you now.

No hack that I have seen has cost $30.

In fact, a private hack was leaked to the public, for free.

So you're wrong in that regard.

However, you are clearly a troll, at first you were succesful, but you've boiled down to nothing more than an incoherent moron stringing sentences together on the interbutts.

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

Thats actually a good idea. Sell the hacks, get money, get the IP from the buy, then ban the IP on the DayZ servers.

To be honest, if i had the coding skills i'd write a 3rd party program to bypass all anti cheat serverside protection. A nice and easy one something in the line of.

"Press the big blue button before starting the game to get godmode, Press the big red button before starting to game to know where noobs are on the map lolz ! Press the big green button if you want to pwn them without shooting them !!", "etc"

My 3rd party program would work for 12 hours, after that, direct line to battleeye setting off every single cheat flag they have. Problem solved.

Edited by Arnie

You ignored the facts I posted before then say 'Sit back and learn something.'

Yes, you are clearly very ignorant. Its amazing. They have not always gone hand and hand. Not by the creators. Where there are games, they are cheaters. Yes.

To relate someone dying to video game cheating? You are clearly a disturbed individual and possibly need some help. I feel bad for you now.

Take it and g0oo.

Someone should pirate the hack and then torrent it so they can't sell any more copies.

Hackception.

Someone should pirate the hack and then torrent it so they can't sell any more copies.

Hackception.

Yo Dog, We heard you liked Hacks. So we put Hacks in your Hacks so you can Hack while you Hack.

Yo Dog, We heard you liked Hacks. So we put Hacks in your Hacks so you can Hack while you Hack.

The only hack here is the OP.

Edited by TheBadger

this is what happens when a 31 yr old kid trys to make a game/mod with little experience and money. you guys are surprised?

No hack that I have seen has cost $30.

In fact, a private hack was leaked to the public, for free.

So you're wrong in that regard.

However, you are clearly a troll, at first you were succesful, but you've boiled down to nothing more than an incoherent moron stringing sentences together on the interbutts.

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

How did I win at first, people want to troll well two can play that game. Again when your 21 its sad to have these debates with young audiences because they are narrow minded in thinking that game development isn't one big money pot.

Take call of duty, the first one is the same as the 27th one. Its all relevant people want money, the Developers would be silly not to sell hacks knowing someone else will.

Edited by xRyan99

My mom's home and its my bed time, good night guys OP your brilliant I swear.

Thanks take care. :thumbsup:

The Developers would be silly not to sell hacks knowing someone else will.

DayZ, Free Mod. Silly not to sell the game and they currently do not sell the Mod when they could.

Clearly they need to make hacks now and generate money.

philosoraptor.jpg

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

I was wondering, when you get mass teleported to a location, how do the the players respond to eachother? I know it depends on multiple factors, but does everyone start shooting or does everybody just go about their business, maybe even group up?

Oh my god hackers killed me

Better go complain on the forums, everyone will care

While I'm at it I'll throw in an asinine accusation out there about rocket and team being linked to exploiters, because they totally wants his hard work ruined by some 12 year old kiddies just to troll us.

DayZ, Free Mod. Silly not to sell the game and they currently do not sell the Mod when they could.

Clearly they need to make hacks now and generate money

I was waiting for someone to say that, what's the most important thing. Numbers! Selling the game limits numbers. Selling content for free games however is a great idea especially for a series that's new to the field.