VenomXF

Hacked Gun okay to keep?

I was to the north of cherno yesterday when I spotted a group of 3 females. Armed with my AK I decided to go down there and try to kill them because by the looks of it they had nice weapons. So I zeroed in my AK and fired rounds into each of them. All bullets hit there target and I proceeded down there. I searched there bodies and found a odd find, a G36C SD. So my guess is the players I killed were just script kiddies. So my question is am I allowed to keep the weapon? This question had probably already been asked about but I searched for it and couldn't find a thing.

-VenomXF

You know, when I illegally manipulate a game, I usually get my stuff taken from me and most likely am banned from that server for life. *Sarcasm*

You know, when I illegally manipulate a game, I usually get my stuff taken from me and most likely am banned from that server for life. *Sarcasm*

Didnt quite understand what your getting at here....

You can keep the gun. The scripters are the ones who will be banned, not some hapless dude who happened upon their sw33t l00tzor

Either you're trolling or you really don't understand.

Maybe its the fact I just woke up..... but no im not trolling. I geuss your reply went right over my head.

You can keep the gun. The scripters are the ones who will be banned, not some hapless dude who happened upon their sw33t l00tzor

Okay so 1 person said I cant and you say I can?

Dude, you can do whatever you want.

If you want to be a good guy and enjoy legit loot, you should drop it.

If you want to be a douchebag who likes everything and abuses everything (Not implying you do) and get scripted weapons or steal them wich is the same thing, you might want to get it bro.

But still, once again: Your choice.

Rocket isn't going to fly down from the heavens and ban you with his 30 foot long hacker-hating dick. Scripters are banned through battle-eye detection, the only way you could possibly be banned is if someone was butthurt enough after seeing your gun/username that they'd be driven to report you. Even then, there would definitely not be enough evidence for a ban. You're OK, enjoy it while the ammo lasts

I think nothing will happen if you keep it, after all not everybody who plays that game will ask in the forum or will even know that that weapon isn't in the game normaly ;)

The ones who script it in will - maybe - get banned, but not ppl that loot their corpses. Everything else would be stupid^^

No, you should not keep the gun. But from what I've seen, you won't be banned. It'll be turned into a makarov.

For the sake of fairness, just get rid of it. It's a hacked item, are you really in a position where you need to have an advantage so badly that it has to be hacked in? I don't imagine so, so may as well just do the right thing.

I got an As50 TWS, thought it was in the game, and not hacked, so I used it, kept it in my pack. Found out it was hacked in the next day, went online and found 2 makarovs in my backpack. I smiled, and laughed my ass off.

Put it like this. Do you think it's fair that you get to keep a hacked weapon?

I grabbed the loot from a hacker before I knew what hackers actually did (he looked like a cowboy of sorts) The next day when I logged in my character was wiped and I respawned with nothing on the beach. Either they can see hacked items via some id tag or the hacker exploded my face after I logged off somehow.

Depends on whether you think using hacked weapons is ok and not.

Ok thanks to all who replied, when ARMA 2 Online is back for me I shall bury it some where in the wilderness. I dont enjoy using hacked in weapons. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get banned for picking it up.