Sign in to follow this  
budderism

US344 admin [Logistic] Theia deathmatch mode, then looted all the corpses

I thought that was odd too

all of his items were glitched when he logged in, we have tents placed around the map for resupply. He hit one of the tents and was heading into to town to look for his tools

Most of the people who try pinning this shit on someone just have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. If a hacker is able to kill everyone on a server he certainly doesn't need to loot the bodies because he can give himself whatever he wants. If you don't have the server logs AND know how to read them you have absolutely no idea who did what. Not even an inkling.

Most of the people who try pinning this shit on someone just have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. If a hacker is able to kill everyone on a server he certainly doesn't need to loot the bodies because he can give himself whatever he wants. If you don't have the server logs AND know how to read them you have absolutely no idea who did what. Not even an inkling.

This. /thread

Edited by CamP

Its not Logistic doing the hacking I have Rcon on and the GUID is not matching Logistic player so dont blame them!

This thread delivers.

You shall entertain us more.

LOL

Edited by eternalFive

This thread delivers.

You shall entertain us more.

LOL THE SCIENTIST U HAVE HIS PIC HE NOW HAS FANBASE!!! OMG HES SUCH A COOL FATTY WITH BOOKS!!! i bet his mommy and daddy pay for his college tuition too btw, and he brags about how he is so smart but wouldint be if it werent for mommy and daddy :P now its all he truly has so he REALLY takes offense when he uses BIG WORDS like IM A "SCIENTIST" when hes not that big word yet. so he gets REEAAALLLLY ANGRY when hes doubted hes not what he WANTS TO BE cause hes not yet even tho mommy and daddy still pay those school bills so he has to CARVE IN PAPER "FUCK YOU" and make sure he writes it overlapping in BOLD PRINT cause I REALLY HIT HIS WEEEE NERVE weakspot LOL! plain truth. all said and done.

LOL THE SCIENTIST U HAVE HIS PIC HE NOW HAS FANBASE!!! OMG HES SUCH A COOL FATTY WITH BOOKS!!! i bet his mommy and daddy pay for his college tuition too btw, and he brags about how he is so smart but wouldint be if it werent for mommy and daddy :P now its all he truly has so he REALLY takes offense when he uses BIG WORDS like IM A "SCIENTIST" when hes not that big word yet. so he gets REEAAALLLLY ANGRY when hes doubted hes not what he WANTS TO BE cause hes not yet even tho mommy and daddy still pay those school bills so he has to CARVE IN PAPER "FUCK YOU" and make sure he writes it overlapping in BOLD PRINT cause I REALLY HIT HIS WEEEE NERVE weakspot LOL! plain truth. all said and done.

Greatness should be recognized!

I suppose now I have to say that I payed for Nursing School with cash, in order to pay for the rest of my science education. My education and career goals have been completely based on the need of others. My parents? I'm the only person in my family to attend college. You are little more than another uneducated individual that believes other peoples' money is the only method those of us that are educated get through college. Nope, it's called being responsible and accountable.

My BMI = 25.8 ... What's yours? http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Here's a screenshot of this child telling me he/(she?) destroyed me with an illegible wall of text, sorry I didn't see it sooner, I was playing the game:

http://imgur.com/3qio6

Edited by Jf1ve

here is the original video of him killing the admin, then the admin disconnecting the server so that he couldnt loot/take vehicle. he was the only admin on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSIqyc2VVA&feature=player_embedded

I'm dubious - this is the guy killing someone named Maximus. I note that when the ghillie'd thermal sniper begins to loot [at 6:05], he has no tools (not even the starter flashlight), no backpack, nohting but Tier-1 gear. If I'd been handed that video without the introductory accusations, I'd have suspected the sniper of hacking in items.

I'm dubious - this is the guy killing someone named Maximus. I note that when the ghillie'd thermal sniper begins to loot [at 6:05], he has no tools (not even the starter flashlight), no backpack, nohting but Tier-1 gear. If I'd been handed that video without the introductory accusations, I'd have suspected the sniper of hacking in items.

Failed to read whole thread.

"His character was glitched when he logged in..." -- I'm still dubious.

They're lying. He's friends with the admin, and they're cheating. The admin wants to pin someone that isn't himself and his friends on cheating, because we called them out on it yesterday in a similar thread I started. They started this thread to point fingers. If an official moderator or someone that has the power actually looks into their characters they will find cheating like teleporting all players to kill them, etc. In fact I was teleported yesterday and had to kill my character (with essentially all military gear) in order to respawn on the playable map. Sucked a lot. The people I run with have subsequently held off of this server for a bit. We may go back to acquire some "left over" safe spots.

Edited by Jf1ve

Putting 2 & 2 together:

7/22/2012: A member of my group reports Clint (The admin of US 344) for abusing his ability as an Admin. See this thread

7/23/2012: A video of [Logistic] Maximius being killed (Not Theia...) was shown. If you notice, this person does not open his map and/or GPS. This same person killed me at 093019 about 4 hours later. He also killed [Logistic] AllZone at the same location. Whoever this was, was obviously cheating. I'm not pointing fingers because we died. We have enough gear stashed around that this was a minimal loss...

Okay but that still doesnt address how every single time a [Logistic] player is killed, the servers dc's, sometimes for an extended period of time.

Lol@ him "obviously" cheating, your boy got seen riding a vehicle, followed and killed. At no point in time on that video is there anything remotly shady

7/23/2012: A report of [Logistic] Theia is shown - this video says that the online person was an Admin. The only admin on US 344 is clint. If you killed the admin, and the server restarted, then the culprit is obvious.

Logistic had nothing to do with this - end of discussion.

Because he and I thought [Logistic] were admins, as every time they are on shady shit happens, including a helecopter spawn and server dc's

I'm not understanding the accusations here -

From what I gather, I'm being accused of being "an admin" of US334 when I just play there with my clan frequently. And I'm BARELY even on to begin with. None of my clan members are admins of that server, we don't hack, or cheat - or anything of the sort. So you accusations are false, whether you want to believe it or not.

Your Video - is ridiculous lol. It just shows you - magically finding my clan mate and killing him (http://vvcap.net/db/...py_epy4C9pF.htp), looting his body - and the server NEVER restarts. If anything - we're pissed off that the server keeps restarting, yet we still play on it because we get decent pings and fps. Just because you see and remember our tags and my name the easiest, doesn't mean we're the culprits.

We figured u and all [logistic] players were admins by all the shady shit that goes on when you guys are on.

The video isnt of me, rather someone i play with.

Magically? he fucking drives right past him, follows the noise of the atv and the smoke, then kills him with his thermal gun. hows that magical?

whats magical is that EVERY single time a [logistic] player is killed the server goes down/restarts

we had several tents on there loaded with gear, we have been playing there several weeks, this happened last thursday where we got most of our gear,

so last week me and ahren were on a server and had set up some tents down south along the debug forest. We were on one night and heard a player say he had found two tents along the debug area. Ahren and I were like you think it's ours? We talked to him over global chat and decided they probably were so we high tailed it down to the tents. Ahren went off to the local hill to watch over me as I went to check the tents. As I was looking at them I heard some one call out friendly? Yes I replied very friendly, but my friend has a sniper rifle on this area right now. So a player by the name of nitrous came down to the tents.

We chatted for a bit and asked him if he wanted to join us, he did. So we have been playing off and on with nitrous the past week. Nitrous is on his neighbors internet so he drops quite a bit though.

We were on another server the other night and found a motorcycle, tractor and a off road truck. That's the night parish had respawned on the coast.

We lost the motorcycle the other day when ahren and i were headed to the east coast and the server reset and when we logged back in the motorcycle was gone.

So last night we had hopped on and hopped back in the truck and started hitting up the towns. Caseharts joined the server to join up with us and we started trying to give him directions to get to us.

He was dying from thirst so I decided to hop in the truck and drive to pick him up, I had told him to hit the power lines and I would meet him. So I hopped in the truck and started driving down the lines to him.

After finding him I gave him a drink and we drove back to ahren and we all hit up the industrial areas. We started finding car parts and figured we would try and find another vehicle. There is a barn north of zelno that spawns a truck and sure enough the truck was there. Bonus was it was totally repaired except for a tire which we had in inventory. Quick change of the tire and we were off with 2 vehicles.

Right then nitrous logged in and said he was spawned on the coast west of kemenka. I asked ahren you want to go get him? Ahren was hesitant due to his gas level but agreed. So Case hopped in my truck and ahren followed us down. We hit the coast and nitrous was logging in and kept getting booted. We were 3 sitting ducks so I told Case and ahren to hop in the truck with the most gas and I would wait for nitrous because he had a jerry can.

So After nitrous kept getting booted, he told me to go on with out him, he would make his way up when he could log on. I asked Ahren for his cords and set my waypoint and hit the edge on the west and started driving up.

I was about 2 Km from them and came up into a field and I knew I was fucked. Sitting in front of me was a bus, a ural and another vehicle. I could see about 7 people around the vehicles. I said over vent, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead...

Ahren called out, what's going on, I told him what I saw and he asked for the cords. I hit my map, gave him the cords and he said dude get out of there.

I hit the gas towards the tree line and got below the ridgeline. I could hear them start opening up on me with .50 cals. Ahren and Case could hear it almost 2 km away. Ahren had parked the truck in the trees, so I got his cords and set a waypoint and figured I would try and lose these guys and ditch the truck in the forest.

I don't know what they were shooting at, but they were firing off rounds and it was coming no where near me. I was giving Ahren intel where I was as he was heading down to where they were. He arrived several minutes later and the field was empty, they were gone.

I looked behind me and I could see in the distance they were after me. After about 10 minutes I was dodging trees and was somewhat close to Ahrens truck and ditched mine between some pine trees. I ran up into the treeline and laid down and pulled up my map to give Ahren my cords when I could hear a truck close to me. I looked on my map and I could see them in orange and they were just west of me down the hill. I gave Ahren my cords and him and case started heading my way. I could hear them beep their horn and then everything went quiet.

Ahren was about 300 m from me and I had Case come to my location. It was pitch black and we couldn't see anything. I told Ahren, dude we are fucked, if they have those vehicles, they have to have NVG's.

We laid they for about 20 minutes scanning the area and couldn't see anything. Ahren thought he heard someone walking behind him, but didn't see anything.

About 1:00 a.m. I was like I got to get to bed, I'll check you guys in the morning.

So this morning I hopped on and found Ahren's truck but couldn't find mine. I sent him a message and said are you hopping on? We have to move this truck. He logged on and within 2 minutes he was like dude, I see their camp. Where? I asked, About 80 meters from me.

So Ahren ran down and checked their vehicles, and let's just say it was a early x-mas. I ran down and picked up a pair of NVG off the trucks. He told me to go pick up his truck and head down to him. This is what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqWH3zykHBA

Edited by kvr28

So where did he get the bike? This still doesn't make any sense.

This whole explanation sounds like a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. If he had JUST come off the coast, where is his Patrol Pack? As a matter of fact, i'm seriously confused what any of the above story has to do with your friend having no tools, anything but a very high end weapon, mags, food / water, no tools or backpack.

Edited by Tandwan

This whole explanation sounds like a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. If he had JUST come off the coast, where is his Patrol Pack? As a matter of fact, i'm seriously confused what any of the above story has to do with your friend having no tools, anything but a very high end weapon, mags, food / water, no tools or backpack.

He spawned, all his stuff in inventory was gone, we have vehicles and tents stashed on the server, I don't know what else to say,

Edited by kvr28

This right here shows me how inept and noobish you are, you cant see backpacks when someone has a ghillie suit on.

and did you read it?

he died/spanwed with 0 gear

we picked him up with a car

went to our tents

he snagged new gear

(we dont keep tools in tents, who does?)

some food and water

then we logged

the next day said video happened when he was heading to town to get supplies/gear.

not that hard to understand

whats hard to understand is how the server resets EVERY SINGLE TIME one of you guys is killed, so we cant loot you.

And you guys were riding around in a helecopter (hack, or possibly jumped in one that someone else hacked, i wont accuse

I suppose now I have to say that I payed for Nursing School with cash, in order to pay for the rest of my science education. My education and career goals have been completely based on the need of others. My parents? I'm the only person in my family to attend college. You are little more than another uneducated individual that believes other peoples' money is the only method those of us that are educated get through college. Nope, it's called being responsible and accountable.

My BMI = 25.8 ... What's yours? http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Here's a screenshot of this child telling me he/(she?) destroyed me with an illegible wall of text, sorry I didn't see it sooner, I was playing the game:

http://imgur.com/3qio6

You'd think with all those books, they'd have shown you that it's 'paid' not 'payed'. Ah well.

Congrats on your real life.

Excellent justification.

This is a complete lie. The admin has been abusing powers and cheating for the last 24 hours. My clan has been collecting loot and running around doing random stuff for 2 days straight. This is completely false. In fact, you posted a video with proof that the admin is doing this. He's trying to say it's us, however in fact it is not. We're not cheating, believe me. Most of the group has died in the last 3 days. We spend a lot of time running and picking ourselves up after deaths.

Also I believe this post to be a farse in order to get my clan in trouble. I look forward to a mod looking into this, as you will see in fact I'm correct. I'm a 29 year old scientist, I have as much reason to lie and cheat as I do to eat poop.

Ok don't fucking give a shit if you a 29 year old scientist is that suppose to help you're argument. you sound like a flaming homo

This right here shows me how inept and noobish you are, you cant see backpacks when someone has a ghillie suit on.

Let me throw this phrase right back at you there champ. Hurpa durp, there's no backpack in his inventory, hurpa durp.

My 'clan' keeps required equipment in tents. Mainly GPS, NVG and Rangefinders. But you guys obviously have enough L85's sitting around that you can just throw them in random tents in random places so people can come get them whenever they want. And also apparently ghilli suits. My my, very well stocked clan you have there!

Edited by Tandwan

That video is sketchy, I dont think someone with a L85 just randomly had nothing else, I know ghillis glitch, but still, why would he just hunt down players instead of finding a freakin map atleast?

Also Budder, another reason I am curious is because I killed you today, as you alt-f4ed, I got the murder, then you switched servers, I saw you full health again in your ghilli. Curious, how did that happen? I never got to loot your body. You looked similar to your friend in the video tbh.

• Like 1