shukero

Arma 2 AO Down?

Just after upgrading to beta .95208 I have been getting a message everytime I go into the dayz mod that Arma 2 AO is down for maintainence. Can anyone else back this up? I've gone to their page and it says nothing about this.

Edited by shukero

Same thing here, claims it's down for maintenance but several of my friends are playing atm.

I get that too now. It is 3pm PAC my time.

I was playing around 30 mins ago, though. Seems they are doing something. But rest assured others are getting it too.

Same thing here, claims it's down for maintenance but several of my friends are playing atm.

They were probably already in game. Hopefully.

They were probably already in game. Hopefully.

Guys on the TS I use joined servers through 6 launcher no problem. Myself and others don't use it, instead we join through steam and get the "down for maintenance" message as well. I am sure it will be back up soon enough.

The annoying thing is, I LITERALLY just finished setting up DayZ for my friend, I was browsing servers while he was on the phone for a sec, backed out of the menu to tell him to change his video settings, went back on multiplayer and got this -.-

Just after upgrading to beta .95208 I have been getting a message everytime I go into the dayz mod that Arma 2 AO is down for maintainence. Can anyone else back this up? I've gone to their page and it says nothing about this.

mine did same :(

I'm new to dayz, has this happened before?

Not that I've seen, and I've been on for about a month now. I freaked out cause I used the sixupdater alternative and thought it fucked over somer of my files so I re-dled from steam. Still not working; You would hope that the people doing the maintainence would be nice enough to leave a post on the offical boards about it, but I've been through all of their posts and nothing is said about this.

so they just take it down without telling people. we are all trying to work out whats happening instead? nice

Chill out...they are doing maintenance on the log-in servers more than likely. It would explain why those that were already logged into a server are still playing on said server... ;)

I watched on the gamespy master server list as the servers one by one went offline <_< and now no servers are being returned through the gamespy master server. Wonder what's going on :huh: .