Sacrred

DayZ FOR XBOX 360!!

I guess, DayZ will never ever be ported to XBox. On the XBox you have aiming assistance, which would be quite unfair regarding the PC Players. Regardless of that, Arma2 should have to be ported. And it's not the usual XBox game, it's a tactic shooter.

I dont believe in miracles, sorry for you XBox users.

The amount of people crying that the game is too hard, weapons are OP and need nerfing, and general player killing would be through the roof!! The game on console would be nothing like it is on PC. It will be played completely different to how it is on PC, and won't be what you invision it. Not to mention the amount of technical limitations that pretty much EVERYONE who's posted in this thread with some common sense has already said.

lol it was a suggestion guys, everyones hating on console...... chill chill chill! now lets just settle this, console is far better and more sophisticated than pc now ;) Trolololol

Console is nowhere near as sophisticated as PC gaming, unless your PC is from 2005. I'm sure the specs on almost all of the people that have posted on this thread have specs that far exceed those of the Xbox 360. Also, as for the suggested port to console, why would anyone what this to happen? The console couldn't handle it and, the game would have to come in a disk set or a huge DL. This is not a good idea.

You do realize that Xbox controls would have to add a load of more buttons to play Arma right?

they could make them aplicable in certain situations like when you look at the dead bodys press A then scroll

i would do like them like this

A= SELECT

B = JUMP

Y = SWITCH WEPONS

X = RELOAD

RB = CROUCH/PRONE

LB = BAG

RT= FIRE

LT = A\IM DOWN SIGHT

BACK = CHANGE BETWEEN 1ST AND 3RD PERSON

LEFT ANALOUGE = NAVIGATE BAG/ MOVE

RIGHT ANALOUGE = LOOK AROUND

D-PAD LEFT = QUICK SELECT COMPASS

D-PAD= QUICK SELECT MAP

D-PAD UP = QUICK SELECT WATCH

DPAD DOWN= QUICK SELECT TORCH

CLICK LEFT ANALOUGE = TOGGLE WALK/JOGGING

AS FOR GRAPHICS SIMPLIFY THEM

SEVERS CAN BE USED LIKE MW3

I DID IT :o ;) ;)

Nein Nein Nein! The Xbox can't even run current generation games without using 4 or 5 discs, how could it hope to load chernerus?

no they dont and next gen will come out in 1-2 years as microsoft and sony wont allow the wii u get a big head start

Edited by sub-zero

Unfortunately, Toasters (Consoles) can't handle ARMA2, 'nor would it be likely that the game and it's constant updates even be endorsed. Not to mention, why why why? What possible advantage do you get with an XBox? A big screen can be used as a monitor, and you can plug controllers into your computer, and without a doubt; this thread gave me cancer.

You have my beans, my laughs and my sides.

There are fucking billions of controls in this game it seems like. Xbox has 10 buttons not counting the thumstick or the dashboard button.

it has 12

a,x,y,b

rb lb

lt rt

dpad

they could make them aplicable in certain situations like when you look at the dead bodys press A then scroll

i would do like them like this

A= SELECT

B = JUMP

Y = SWITCH WEPONS

X = RELOAD

RB = CROUCH/PRONE

LB = BAG

RT= FIRE

LT = A\IM DOWN SIGHT

BACK = CHANGE BETWEEN 1ST AND 3RD PERSON

LEFT ANALOUGE = NAVIGATE BAG/ MOVE

RIGHT ANALOUGE = LOOK AROUND

D-PAD LEFT = QUICK SELECT COMPASS

D-PAD= QUICK SELECT MAP

D-PAD UP = QUICK SELECT WATCH

DPAD DOWN= QUICK SELECT TORCH

CLICK LEFT ANALOUGE = TOGGLE WALK/JOGGING

AS FOR GRAPHICS SIMPLIFY THEM

Okay, first of all:

You can't jump in this game.

Second:

http://www.dayzwiki....de#The_Controls

EDIT:

it has 12

a,x,y,b

rb lb

lt rt

dpad

I'm holding my pad in my hand right now.

A,B,X,Y = 4

RT,RB,LT,LB = 4

Dpad= 4

Left stick click and right stick click = 2

Back and Start = 2

16 total. You don't even know how many your pad has, how can you expect to bind DayZ to it?

Edited by SuperCalleh

A,B,X,Y = 4

RT,RB,LT,LB = 4

Dpad= 4

Left stick click and right stick click = 2

Back and Start = 2

16 total. You don't even know how many your pad has, how can you expect to bind DayZ to it?

I'ts so stupid that you're trying to flame this guy, when you forgot the X button in the middle of the controller. Idiot! I know i'ts not used in game, but when flaming people, do it right!

Second of all I find it really interesting how alot of are so against Dayz being ported, for the xbox or ps3, If it's not possible as most of you say, why bother? why discuss it? why show off how much more powerful your computer is?( Well I guess, since you had to pay alot of money)

I mean you guys sure as hell paid enough for your computers. And you constantly have to pay money to keep up with the bad optimalized games that come out. I am a xbox gamer myself, and I for one, would rather pay the price and be sure that as long as I have my console, every game that gets out there I can run, I've come across a few bugs in my days, but nothing too bad, and it always gets fixed.

You're a fucking retard, you can't use p2p for DayZ.

If they could make it work, sure. After it's all ready for PC, same deal as Minecraft.

Anyone who thinks Day Z wouldn't be appropriate for consoles is an idiot.

I play just fine with an Xbox controller already.

And just to put it out there! YES I did join this forum, just to defend "some" console gamers, there's bad apples on every platform.

Sure sure, some of you guys pirate the games and get them for free. But you still have that upgrading aspect hanging over you, and one said that a computer is not only used for gaming,That is completely right , that's why having a console, you never get a virus, a trjoan horse, spyware, or anything like that ;) Personally I have a Xbox for gaming and a computer for the internet! Im not trying to start a war, just a messenger.

I hate that people reason with pc gamers pirate games. Wii is absolutely hackable you don't even have to do anything just run a save game and bam you're console can run all kinds of games. Same for xbox you just have to chip it and you can play pirated games again, PS3 has it's jailbreak too. The only thing different is the user base, and to be honest most of the console owners are "simple-minded" to say the least. So next time you're defending consoles by saying PC users pirate games think of it as saying "Yay I'm a dumb mofo, but i'm cool with that!".

I'ts so stupid that you're trying to flame this guy, when you forgot the X button in the middle of the controller. Idiot! I know i'ts not used in game, but when flaming people, do it right!

The dashboard button doesn't technically count as a proper button as pressing it usually just gives you battery stats. That and many games won't let it actually get bound so it doesn't interfere with the actual purpose of the button.

Also I wasn't flaming.

They have mentioned they want to follow the minecraft model so for sure i can see this happening in the future and omg i wouldnt buy it in a million years .....let them concentrate on bringing a balanced version to the pc or my money will go elsewhere as im sure the game industry is taking notes and expect to see DAYZ console clones released asap .

simple fact is minecraft sucks on xbox

I didn't even read the 6 pages of "no", I just skipped to the end and made this post.

No.

Do you even realize how many controls ARMA 2 has? Not possible on a controller.

ARMA 2 engine is a struggle for medium-end PC's even, it will cause consoles to explode.

I'm surprised everyone makes a big deal out of a amateur poster who may also be a troll at this.

Mods don't become 360 games, especially if it still relies on more than 0% of the current game assets, it's like asking Bohemia to sue you for trying to sell their game engine (because you are, in a way still using their core code and stuff).

" So next time you're defending consoles by saying PC users pirate games think of it as saying "Yay I'm a dumb mofo, but i'm cool with that!".

Ok this will be my last post here, clearly there is alot of people with their head up their ass. I did not use geeks pirating games against you!! I pirate myself, I was saying that, yeah sure, you guys get games for free, that is kinda sweet, but it still costs more to have a computer over time. Dickhead!, I mean, I'm trying to be respectful in my opinions, but they get misinterpreted by this guy who looks like a idiot on his photo:)

And okay "SuperCalleh" thanks for the info.............,If it is not a button, what would you call it?...... I did say that I knew it's not used in game!

No no no, it is indeed used to more than checking the battery on your controller, you can access about anything from that button that is outside the game your playing, managing chat and party's with friends, turning on or off music, dashboard access, and turning off or on your console etc... It sounded like you were trying to boast of your discovery, that's why I'm being a douche.