griffinz

Day Z Videos

Hey guys, I just started playing Dayz again after 8 months (used to play all the time) and this is the first video I have made for Dayz in a very long time. My channel has grown substantially since then and how I make videos has also changed drastically so I hope the quality is much better.

I am looking for a little feedback about the video, things you might think I can improve upon, and then also if anyone has any clue as to why I am getting pixelation issues. The raw playback of the video looks very nice but I am pretty sure youtube screwed up and caused pixelation at a few points. I am aware that Dayz is very demanding and that a lot of people have similar issues but I felt it good to ask if anyone has any performance tweaks. If you want to know my render settings/capture software settings, just ask.

• Like 1

Origins Fun Mix 

Edited by snus

Hey guys, just started playing again after 8 months and this is the second video for Dayz that I have made in a long time. My channel has grown and my quality has drastically changed but I am still looking for feedback. If you could let me know what you think that would be great! Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

As I said in my other post: I am looking for a little feedback about the video, things you might think I can improve upon, and then also if anyone has any clue as to why I am getting pixelation issues. The raw playback of the video looks very nice but I am pretty sure youtube screwed up and caused pixelation at a few points. I am aware that Dayz is very demanding and that a lot of people have similar issues but I felt it good to ask if anyone has any performance tweaks. If you want to know my render settings/capture software settings, just ask.

• Like 1

This is the first installment of my new solo series which highlights the survival aspects of DayZ. Although this episode may be lacking in "PvP" there is more to come in the next episode.

Feed back is appreciated!

Edited by SomebodyEpic

GREAT VIDEO, DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT

Edited by BMG