griffinz

Day Z Videos

hi everyone,

this is my first vid , seen bi plane on my local server and asked for a lift and the lovely pilot obliged and even picked me up .. wasnt until we were airborne that i realized he was nuts and he kamikazied into building ..luckily i jumped out before he crashed .. the pilot survived and the other passenger on board...

not the best but hey my first.........

hi everyone,

this is my first vid , seen bi plane on my local server and asked for a lift and the lovely pilot obliged and even picked me up .. wasnt until we were airborne that i realized he was nuts and he kamikazied into building ..luckily i jumped out before he crashed .. the pilot survived and the other passenger on board...

not the best but hey my first.........

DayZ 2017 is a mod in it's early stages designed to take DayZ to its logical next step. Fast-forwarding to the year 2017, zombies continue to roam the earth and the human population is quickly running out of defenses. Resources are scarce so every bit counts just that little more.

I have a decent amount of footage already, we have found a car and been to the airfield so stay tuned :)

Hey guys, Just finished another DayZ video the other day. Let me know what you think!

Edited by Mirza

Was Streaming a little and well came across these Bandits at NWAF.... Here is what happened...

http://www.twitch.tv...ons/b/348775790

Please note that the quality is a little low ( I Stream in 720p but uploads in 480)

The Server we were on had Custom Bases/Barracks around the Map...

B) Silly Bandits Have A Bloodpack

Team Tonight was

Kamikaze, Kamel

i get fired upon by a guy with an assault weapon (in the same room as i am) and i only have an axe.i was a fresh spawn and he was a tool.

anyone ever seen this before?it was just after i took off in a chopper.there was no warning of server restart , and it happened to me again just under an hour later on a different server (same map : namalsk).

let me know if you know what this is.when it happened the second time , it was a crowded server and it affected all player and got a lot of reaction in global.

paybacks a bitch...

who would have thought he had friends?

Edited by Dr Octagon

-it posted two replies for some reason

Edited by CHRHN

anyone ever seen this before?it was just after i took off in a chopper.there was no warning of server restart , and it happened to me again just under an hour later on a different server (same map : namalsk).

let me know if you know what this is.when it happened the second time , it was a crowded server and it affected all player and got a lot of reaction in global.

its the new EVR event... basicly like a alien nuke attack.

its a random event that happens.