griffinz

Day Z Videos

Just a little funny video I recorded yesterday of some dude failing to get of a rooftop in cherno :)

Expert, First person Only Adventure "So Much for Rare Vehicles", as always: Leave feedback!

Edited by jeppeake

Heyhey!

Bringing you all yet another Dayz-video with commentary (english/finglish) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZwnXTuKCM

Don't forget to check my other videos too! There's a subscribtion button there too, so you don't have to stalk this thread to find out when I do another crappy video!

Have a good one folks!

See another video from me. Where 2 of our group encounter 5 persons.

After a lot of bad luck, we saw a convoy of two cars. See what happens in the video!

How do I embed this? Can anyone help me?

Edited by Tovervlag

This is my final part of my final life on Oring. A great map! Shame more people don't play it... :(

Thought I would share a few videos I have taken while playing DayZ, I hope at least 1 person at least enjoys them hahaha...

Stalking the woods of Mitrovice

Bumped into an unfriendly new spawn, he told me he would kill me if I went into the barn before him... guess what happens next lol.

Proxy battle at Mitrovice docks, I uploaded the second part to this video but I haven't edited it yet.

This was one of my first videos, we had our own server, but it was always dead but that didn't stop up spending hours hunting down and fixing up this chopper... *facepalm* - first 30 seconds is all that is needed here

The sound on this video desync'd and I am sure this guy was a hacker... I emptied sooooo many rounds into him and his truck.

If you feel like leaving some criticism please be helpful or funny :P