griffinz

Day Z Videos

In My Latest Episode I Have A Chat About DayZ's Lack Of Updates In Nearly A Month Plus The First Piece Of Raw Footage Of WarZ Whilst Taking A Stroll Through Electro!

If you flip your ATV you can flip it back on it wheels with another vehicle (Some of you might not know this). It can also sometimes produce some interesting effects:

• Like 1

My music video/promoter for my squad I used to run with. Will take all of my footage and make a series pretty soon. Check it out!

Edited by rockstarG

My Latest Episode Of DayZ'd & Confused Just Reiterates My Shoot On First Sight Policy... Annoyed.

• Like 1

This playlist is a "highlight" from our stream, some of my favorite DayZ "Role-Playing" we've ever done! Plenty of other highlights over at http://www.twitch.tv/gabller/ Shameless self-promotion is ok right? (By the way we don't only play DayZ please don't hate us for it)

I'm having a hard time embeding. I'll just leave the link. /Head hang

Edited by Royalimpact

Dayz Reddit rescue force, cinematic

Edited by kleutscher
  • Like 1

SOMETIMES you just need to get lucky, and this is HOW TO GEAR UP at it's best :)

I would apreciate your support by rating this video with either a thumbs up or down and by subscribing to my channel :)

Want to subscribe? Here's a fast link: bit.ly/PEtZL2

Hope you like it people :) More to come!

The first Shortened "Highlights" video, basically I cut the crap down to 10 minutes of note worthy events!

Also I believe we may have a hacker or two at the end of the video...

Edited by Richard Calanberry