griffinz

Day Z Videos

Well here goes my first post ever on here, as well as my first ever DayZ video!. Hope you enjoy!

EDIT** Just a heads up this does not have commentary. I wont have commentary until i get a new mic that doesnt make me sound like a robot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv-L2Aa1Alw

Edited by brandenopolis

All my movies are uploaded in 1080p, don't forget to change the quality to something a little more crisp!

This has my $1 Million shot. If you have your own that you think is better please link it in the comments, I'd love to see it! :)

This is somewhere in between a murdering montage and a sniping storymode. Either way it has all the action from Panthera.

Outmanned, outgeared and outgunned. We break into the enemy base, enemy vehicles and helicopters only lightly guarded. Now we just have to break out.

Everything was going swimmingly, we had killed many dudes... then 1 satchel charge made it go so horribly wrong... :P

Squad Sniping for DayZ! Gearing from a CZ550 to a DMR to an AS-50 rifle on a hostile private server. All attempts at making friends have got us nowhere, so every survivor is our enemy. This is our story.

One days footage edited and uploaded in one day, killing some people, admins that were basically cheating with the admin tool, made it even sweeter.

Handing out some justice ont he coast killing bandits and going 1 v 3 in a firefight and walking away from it.

Hi all!!

I started a serie of DayZ and here is the first video, i hope you enjoy it! :)

Pd.video in spanish

This is the first part of my final life on Namalsk before moving on to 3 lives on a different map and after a relatively short second life I start a little more cautiously than before...