mattlightfoot

Rocket Defence Force and Anti-Rocket Alliance ASSEMBLE

Location... lol, America is the most heavily indocrinated nation next to North Korea, ie secondly most brainwashed people on earth.

lol you've never been to the West, North West area of the US have you?

On topic, I'm part of the Neutral Party.

2vlurrr.gif

It still needs some adjustments... But I don't have the time right now :P :blush:

Still looks pretty badass.

2vlurrr.gif

It still needs some adjustments... But I don't have the time right now :P :blush:

that is sweet as, although the first thing that came to my head when I saw it was Pol Pot and his death camps.

Is that a bad thing? :huh:

that is sweet as, although the first thing that came to my head when I saw it was Pol Pot and his death camps.

Is that a bad thing? :huh:

I would love to see a video of survivers rounded up and executed. Same for bandits.

Too bad everyone alt-F4's.

• Like 1

The first picture posted by DayZisMySandbox is awesome but i wouldn't use it for a flag

ELIsion's both flags, ARA and RDF, are the best so far in my opinion :)

Keep posting pictures guys :D

My contribution :)

The full view doesnt have the jpeg artifact

post-40839-0-91375400-1344100873_thumb.j

Edited by Ankhenaten

Hmm,I don't think i dislike rocket enough to align myself with the anti rocket alliance but i really don't feel like i agree enough with him enough to side with the rocket defence force.

Is there some kind of third party that agree's with him on the majorities side of things and then disagree's with him when he's takes the side of the whiney casuals and fixes the way how hard zombies hit ?I understand he needed to fix the way zombies worked because let's face it as far as PvE goes the zeds were a fuckin joke.We all love this game and i think i can speak for almost every gamer out there that we have been waiting for a game like this but to be able to play only half of the game we deserve is a fucking joke.

Why are you waiting to sell out?I know they say selling out to big corporations is bad but in this case it's good.get the money you can to hire the help you need under a good engine and you will make the game people and publishers want.Look at the war z they are complete sellouts promising everything they will never be able to deliver.You are the community and should anyone challenge,the rocket defence will come to aid.Get the money and stick to your roots,make the game that you want with the budget you need to make this game great without arma!!

Hmm,I don't think i dislike rocket enough to align myself with the anti rocket alliance.

I think this is a good point. I have yet to see anyone who really DISLIKES rocket suddenly go. "ARA BBY."

Like, I would consider myself in the ARA from my playstyle... But then I feel like I am missing the point of this thread.

I want to see more people who actually DISAGREE with Rocket, but they rarely post. Those who do disagree with the game, not rocket, just normally complain.

Err yea im not even sure what this thread is about tbh.

But i got a general gist, dunno why peeps are going OTT on the designs (they are pretty cool though XD)

I did a quick google search to find anti rocket alliance logo.

4871753309_3a2d2ee650.jpg

XD

• Like 2

Also yea id like the idea mentioned about there being another division? Like bandits with honor, or if thats what the anti rocket alliance is then how bout the troll triumphant/troll triads or something?

• Like 1