mattlightfoot

Rocket Defence Force and Anti-Rocket Alliance ASSEMBLE

Oh man. Old school communist propaganda (or current) gogogogo.

Something which makes fun of his epic fauxhawk that it looked like he had during the rez presentation.

Rocket, my AS50 is yours. I'll adopt any flag for this side. I also agree, a server or two should be created for the faction wars.

Why no Icemotoboy Independence Army?

LOL. I remember this. Have beans.

Ok Guys.

So i too have to raise my flag. Me and my friends are making ourself clear to be on the Rocket Defence Force!

There is so much work to do on this mod. But so far i don´t know any "ALPHA-MOD" which exploded like DayZ ! ! !

Rocket take my Beans and my beloved M24 - i´ll be your scout !

And keep up with the great work.

So faction 3?

I'm on the DOD Team - DayZ Optimum Development.

I've got boots for kicking when needed and will bake the occasional batch of brownies.

I need to sleep soon ;)

F5abN.jpg

I wonder how many people got the joke with the Z.

• Like 2

It would actually be really cool if there were organized matches between the RDF and ARA with rocket himself playing as the leader or RDR and someone else as leader of ARA, and the objective would be something along the lines of killing the opposing teams leader.

I need to sleep soon ;)

F5abN.jpg

Aah the good ol' war propaganda posters. Very well done my kind sir. I'm a little worried about how 'asiatic' this is tho.

On to bigger manners - it would be really hard for me personally to pick a side as I'm always ranting about the priority of bugfixes yet I'm always there for the new patches and for the kind Rocket himself. There should be a third side called Neutral Rocket Society - IN ROCKET WE TRUST (and hate).

Edited by Rocu
  • Like 1

Aah the good ol' war propaganda posters. Very well done my kind sir. I'm a little worried about how 'asiatic' this is tho.

Was tired ;)

My original idea was to make a Rocket.clone as in the Defense one. Time got the better of me and I released an "unfinished" one. - hhmm, lol

No asiatic punts intended.

//edit

" I'm a little worried about how 'asiatic' this is tho."

Or are you infact worried that we wll see farmers in Dayz, as have been seen in other titles with looooot ;)

Edited by DayZisMySandbox

RDF ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude is taking risks that are all design based. This is the best social games experiment in history. The fact that he has a test base of over 30,000 people playing the alpha. It wouldn't surprise me if the number is pushing 80k in total if not 6 figures.

I'm all for what Rocket is doing. Taking risks that are changing how the industry views games. This is going to spawn so many spin off games you don't even understand. I see 10 carbon copies like this coming out in the next 5 years based on the success here in this alpha.

• Like 1