Lemonto

Well I just uninstall this POS

I am so sick of people killing each other. I mean what the **** is your satisfaction? You will kill newly spawns just for the hell of it? It obviously isnt for looting purposes. This is what is wrong with this game. There are WAY too many hostiles. I just freaking logged in to get shot in the head by a sniper. There is nothing you can freaking do about it. ***holes will just camp on buildings waiting to kill people. You don't get to hear them rage or cry, you just see them die. I am sick of this crap, people completely ruin this game. Maybe ill come back to this if something ever changes, Atleast show people that are hostiles. Change their clothes if they murder people so I know to steer clear, that is if i even see them before i get spawn killed.

its the bandit way, live with it or get out... what a bandit would say...im not a bandit...

• Like 1

All I can hear is crying, it's just so beautiful... Just kidding. the more people like you leave, the better.

• Like 6

no a bandit would say, see ya at the airfield/starry and thanks for carry all that heavy gear here for me

I mean what the **** is your satisfaction? You will kill newly spawns just for the hell of it?

I don't get new spawn kills either. It's pretty lame.

This is what is wrong with this game. There are WAY too many hostiles.

This is part of the game. Hostility is something you'll face in DayZ, better get equipped for defense. I understand you're having starting out problems, so once you get that sorted out, defense might be your #1 priority.

I just freaking logged in to get shot in the head by a sniper. There is nothing you can freaking do about it. ***holes will just camp on buildings waiting to kill people. You don't get to hear them rage or cry, you just see them die. I am sick of this crap, people completely ruin this game. Maybe ill come back to this if something ever changes, Atleast show people that are hostiles. Change their clothes if they murder people so I know to steer clear, that is if i even see them before i get spawn killed.

Try a new server?

• Like 1

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, you gave up on one of the biggest challenges in this game. It only gets easier after those first days of complete confusion. You should give it another shot because it is rewarding in a few ways.

• Like 2

I just freaking logged in to get shot in the head by a sniper.

Don't log out in Cherno, or the Barracks, or Stary Sobor. Anywhere, ANYWHERE else and you will not get sniped on login. You're own stupidity got you killed.

I am so sick of people killing each other. I mean what the **** is your satisfaction? You will kill newly spawns just for the hell of it? It obviously isnt for looting purposes. This is what is wrong with this game. There are WAY too many hostiles. I just freaking logged in to get shot in the head by a sniper. There is nothing you can freaking do about it. ***holes will just camp on buildings waiting to kill people. You don't get to hear them rage or cry, you just see them die. I am sick of this crap, people completely ruin this game. Maybe ill come back to this if something ever changes, Atleast show people that are hostiles. Change their clothes if they murder people so I know to steer clear, that is if i even see them before i get spawn killed.

Bandits are necessary to the intensity and environment of the game.

Apparently you couldn't handle it.

Don't let the door *kill* you on your way out :D

Edited by "Lost" Alice

Keep on fighting, its a TON Of fun ..after you get passed dying 20 times xD, its such fun, honestly. I like it...No sarcasm

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, I MEAN IT.

ITS FUN!

actually this is why some(most) people kill all the time to piss you off. Looks like it worked.

You uninstalled Arma or deleted the mod? Because you do realize that there's an entire videogame layered beneath this mod, right?

• Like 3

Dayz will be better off with you gone :D You shouldn't even complain about getting killed as a fresh spawn, you lose absolutely nothing. That's what baffles me about this game; when people complain about getting killed as fresh spawns. Who the hell cares? Just respawn and get on with your life. Oh and by the way you're a dumbass for logging out in an open area where you can be sniped. You deserved that death.

QQ rage moar etc.

Unfortunately, the only aspect of this game that fleshed out at all Is the PvP.

Here's a chart of all DayZ Gameplay options:

1. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> PvP
  2. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> Kill Zombies ----> Get Bored and PvP
  3. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> Go Scavenging for more Gear ----> Get Bored and PvP
  4. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> Go Scavenging for more Gear ----> Survive in the wilderness indefinitely ----> Get Bored and PvP

The entire reason why PvP is so prevalent in this game is literally "Idle hands are the devil's tools."

Eventually, there's nothing else to do. And that usually means shooting at things that aren't AI.

• Like 12

You don't get to hear them rage or cry, you just see them die.

threads like this are bandits seeing people rage and cry at their actions, so they do technically get to hear people rage and cry. i would suggest joining up with a team dedicated to trying to act as police in dayz, such as : http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37592-join-up-with-the-abb-anti-bandit-brigade/page__hl__%2Banti+%2Bbandit+%2Bbrigade

otherwise i wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Unfortunately, the only aspect of this game that fleshed out at all Is the PvP.

Here's a chart of all DayZ Gameplay options:

1. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> PvP
  2. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> Kill Zombies ----> Get Bored and PvP
  3. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> Go Scavenging for more Gear ----> Get Bored and PvP
  4. Spawn ----> Acquire weapon ----> Go Scavenging for more Gear ----> Survive in the wilderness indefinitely ----> Get Bored and PvP

The entire reason why PvP is so prevalent in this game is literally "Idle hands are the devil's tools."

Eventually, there's nothing else to do. And that usually means shooting at things that aren't AI.

i would respectfully disagree with this. there's other things to do if you decide to do them. freeside trading and the medics are proof of this. it's up to the players to make their own objectives, not the developers.

Edited by p1n34l

You don't get it do you?

This isn't a game.

This is a look at how people interact under the circumstances. And I can tell you not EVERYONE will kill you, but I can also tell you that a f*ckload will!

You are asking for a survival sim with one of the biggest elements of survival removed. Why bother?

Your tears will only serve to fuel the bandits. That's what they live off, not beans.

And this was totally free, so just un-install and move on if you have no intention of sticking out the learning curve.

Z4e27.jpg

Edited by dayzsurvivors
  • Like 1

Why don't you source a sniper rifle and take out the bandits camping the towns and cities?

You won't find much sympathy here when so many players enjoy playing bandits.

Boredom. Game is too easy now once you know what you are doing. Other players are the only challenge left. Killing a just spawned player is not a lot of fun for me personally, but I'm a bandit now, and enjoying the hell out of it. Give me tougher zombies, less supplies and a true wilderness, and then we'll talk about cooperation. For now, if you are in my cross hairs, you are dead.

Avoid Cherno and Elektro next time, even if you spawn near them just go north. Use a map like http://dayzmap.info/ to find deer stands and medium loot buildings (barns) to equip yourself. Then you can go back and return the favor is you so desire. After getting the hang of this game it is really easy to convert to the dark side.