Sign in to follow this  
Nick G.

Global banned

i know im not suppose to post global bans.

But anyways i admit i was hacking with that public item hack. And it was the worst decision i ever made, and im never going to hack again. I love this mod and it sucks be banned. Can someone give me some info on how i can i contact battleye or something.

First clue.....

Battleye.com

already have just want have another chance
  • Like 1

You hacked. It's your fault. Too bad.

at least im honest and i regret it
  • Like 1

Hello there

Appeal directly to battle-eye, not here or in the BIS forums, only they can help you

Personally, I hope your appeal is rejected.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Nobody here whether its an Admin, Player, Dev or Diety can do jack for you.

Your choices are:

Argue with battleye folks

Buy new copy of the game

Find another game that's hacker friendly

Hello there

from the BE site

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

at least im honest and i regret it

Oh, well we didn't realize that you were honest and regretted it. That does change everything!

We will need you to fill out a few forms and submit them via email, then we will vote on it as a community.

The form you need is the ID10T form. Should be able to get that from Battleye.com or a Google search should their server be overloaded or hacked. Fill out the form as best you can, here's some info about it:

Found another source for the form, already filled out, just need to add details like host, etc:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

It does you no good looking for the ID10T forms when you obviously haven't got a PEN-15 in hand. Once you have gotten that filled out, it will point you toward the ID10T's. Be sure you ask for the BA-11's that pair with the PEN-15 (you'll need those to handle all the answers that come with the ID10T form).

When you finally do get the ID10T form, can you send me your top copy? I've been trying to requisition a box of landing strips for a while and that needs just the top copy of the form. I have mislaid my PEN-15 and until I find it again, I am S.O.L on those landing strips.

We can go ahead and begin the voting process while you are doing that.

I vote NO

Edited by jskibo
  • Like 5

Why did yo

Hello there

from the BE site

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

rgds

LoK

I found the information but i honestly don't care since it rarely detects script otherwise the ban forum would be flooded compared to the cheat reports section.

Edited by Gaidoon

I like the part where he breaks the rules by hacking, then breaks the forum rules by posting a thread he knows he's not supposed to post.

• Like 3

you used a hack script and now you ask to be unbanned lol hope you cant afford a new copy so you never get to play this game again you dont deserve to play with us

Forget about an unban, forget it!

Buy a new key, start over, play fair or die in a fire.

Edited by MilkyWay

turn off ur hax pls

Edited by Guest

EDIT: Removed due to double post by accident

Edited by SupaFly1983

you used a hack script and now you ask to be unbanned lol hope you cant afford a new copy so you never get to play this game again you dont deserve to play with us

It costs like 10 bux. Unless he is 1920's depression broke, he will be able for afford it.

• Like 1

You only regret it because you got caught.

this, so much this. Damn script kiddies.