rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

* [FIXED] Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)

* [NEW] Out of bound positions (debug area) will be reset to the beach on login

• Like 10

* [FIXED] Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)

Wooohaa! - This will make allot of people happy! GJ

I'd fuck you.

• Like 1

Any idea on a new target date? I know developments are not black and white when it comes to release dates.

Just curious and excited :)

You can currently respawn while you have a broken leg in 1.7.2.3 so what's the difference, with this change you can still have your 5 hour crawl experiences.

It's just giving you the option to respawn with a broken leg, you don't have to.

Respawn button in 1.7.2.3 - exploit, in 1.7.2.4 - feature. Still dont see a difference?

what if geared people log out in the debug area and then log in again? will they spawn at the beach with the same gear or just respawn?

Hey Rocket

Hi Guys

Look I know this has probably been Flogged to Deatyh But please can we get the Pack pack bug fixed there has to be some way you can swith from the weapon in your pack to the one in your hands with out having to make a loot pile every single time.. If i choose to carry two primary weapons with me and use up my precious room then i should be able to switch out loads

Cheers

Edited by pepe.lp

Rocket one more thing that needs to be fixed when you log into a server, is when it says ''setup completed'' in a black screen, the character is already in the game for some seconds completely visable and of course an easy target cause he is still in a black screen... Also if i left my character prone the last time i played, when he logs on again he is stand up and prones later with a result of been seen + the noise he makes when he is proning again ...

• Like 1

Couldn't this be exploited as a means to get back to the south quicker?

• Like 1

Hey Rocket

Hi Guys

Look I know this has probably been Flogged to Deatyh But please can we get the Pack pack bug fixed there has to be some way you can swith from the weapon in your pack to the one in your hands with out having to make a loot pile every single time.. If i choose to carry two primary weapons with me and use up my precious room then i should be able to switch out loads

Cheers

This thread is supposed to be on topic with the pending update... but the answer to your problem - When you have a primary in your hand, and one in your pack... open your pack, and switch the primary FROM your pack TO you inventory. It will swap them w/o deleting either. Swapping your primary FROM your inventory TO your pack can possibly have it eaten.

If you double click / drag and drop the weapon in your ruckpack it replaces your currently equipped weapon and moves it your ruck.

Careful note it will also move all the ammo for the weapon into your inventory and deletion is possible if there isn't enough space.

Maybe to get rid of the respawn button spam but not get rid of respawning if there is a problem give us 1 respawn a day. Or something like that. I have found problems where I would get stuck in a wall and have to respawn. But we shouldn't make it so that people can just keep respawning like right now to get to their friends. I found it the funnest thing ever to have to sneak from cherno to elektro then back to balota to get all my friends together as a group in the pitch black :P. One thing that has been bothering me kind of but not really is the fact that whenever my friends join a server one of them ends up dying as soon as they finish loading because there is already someone there. I kinda find this funny though.

Updated:

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

• Like 4

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

• Like 4

Rocket, when do you expect player alive-time to be reflected in appearance, and preliminary grouping options to be included?

• Like 1

I don't mind the patch taking longer than predicted, especially since we're getting extra fixes that weren't originally planned, but any idea of a new ETA? And any info on the borked .45 sidearms?

It was a big ambiguous, so I've changed it to better wording:

* [FIXED] Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)

You should probably do something like this for all of your change notes or have someone else write them for you because they're confusing as hell.I think each individual note should concisely state what the new and previous behaviors are without having to think about the wording. Something like "[Fixed] Infected are no longer deaf" would be perfect. Note the use of "No longer"

nice one, that should make a few ppl i know happy.

roll this bitch out now rocket and make me happy :P

Hey Rocket

Hi Guys

Cheers

If you have a primary in your backpack and one equipped, pull from your backpack and the gun will swap with the one in your inventory. Just keep enough room for ammo in both inventory and pack so nothing gets cannibalized.

pwetty pwease add coptars befowe welease!111

Edited by MrdrKng

* [FIXED] Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)

Does this fix the problem currently with infected not moving at all? The majority of them stand perfectly still even if you run by them at close distance. Also I have noticed that infected will give up on chasing you for no good reason. I have lost hordes of infected simply by running away in a straight line with no LOS obstruction.

pwetty pwease add coptars befowe welease!111

Tard out, over!