disorder

Cheat Finder (script parser for admins)

One question, V1.8 listed all players who created ammoboxes, inofficial vehicles and pipebomb explosions and so on, the newest version always says "All Clear". But there are enough entries with ammoboxes in the log :/

Tried 2.0, 2.1, several scripts.txt....

From 1.8 onwards I changed the database to use the community scripts.txt as it was was always being updated, so I didn't have to manage which entries went in it.

But you are right, it has less overall detection rate so I might go back to working on my own db.

This is my current fast scripts, its based off the old one and so finds more stuff, but it's not very descriptive. Link http://www29.zippysh...44709/file.html

Just delete your current scripts.db and rename this and use it instead.

Edited by disorder

Because I can't dedicate enough time to this any more, I am releasing the source. The download will be on the 1st page.

• Like 1

From 1.8 onwards I changed the database to use the community scripts.txt as it was was always being updated, so I didn't have to manage which entries went in it.

But you are right, it has less overall detection rate so I might go back to working on my own db.

This is my current fast scripts, its based off the old one and so finds more stuff, but it's not very descriptive. Link http://www29.zippysh...44709/file.html

Just delete your current scripts.db and rename this and use it instead.

Sadly this version just lists ALL the players there has been on my server. I'd have to spend an age to find the Cheaters.

Why not have the option to only list cheaters?

That version is the fast version that detects everything, but isn't specific. Why don't you make your own DB, it's just a text file. Also I'm not working on it anymore.

Hey guys,

big thanks for disorder to make this program. I'm pretty new to ArmA II anti-cheating and the script-stuff, but we want to get rid of the hackers on our server so I thought your program might come in handy here. :)

I let it check all our logs and it came up with some results. Some seem to be legit like:

And then there is one huuuuuge chunk of strange stuff including (not in particular order):

What's that all about? Are those cheats/hacks and are the guys mentioned above that huge list with their GUIDs the hackers? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm really new to this and would love to fight those hacking b-tards as good as possible without banning innocent people by accident. :P

Если это еще актуально.

ТО это скрипты, на бессмертие, бесконечные патроны, на восстановление жизни, еды и крови.

Спасибо за программку.

Cheat Finder utility which searches for cheat lines in your Scripts.log/RemoteExec.log*. And possibly others. You can select a scripts.txt** or use the included database.

Please read this and don't skip over anything.

----

- Bug Fixes.

- Added new sorting options.

- Sorting option is now saved with Session.

- Went back to a more efficient database.

----

DOWNLOAD - http://www39.zippysh...79238/file.html

SOURCE (Delphi XE2) - http://www35.zippysh...56841/file.html

Tested on Windows 7 64bit. However the app is 32bit so should be fine on most.

Not sure on non-english languages. Need more testing.

----

Notes:

Please try not to quote the DL link, it may change.

Please also refrain from banning everyone that gets detected outright. This program is for identifying potential issues, which then need to be checked manually before any action is taken.

You also need to follow normal DayZ rules for highlighting and banning cheaters.

Also it's more or less a beta and probably prone to mistakes until it has been perfected.

Finally, >> do not post giant chunks of your logs in the public forum. << They contain personal info, IP's and GUID's of potentially innocent players.

----

Smallprint:

* The file format has to have entries in the following template:

DATE TIME: NAME (IP) ID - #X

**You don't have to select a scripts.txt file if you don't want to, it will automatically use the included .db file. But you still have to select which log file(s) to work on.

Will these tools work on a Wasteland server and if so, how? Edited by mlewis

This doesn't seem to work any more.  There are several log entries that are clearly from hacks in my script log (3 of which are from BE advising the user they're marked for global ban) , but this tool finishes its report with an all clear.  Didn't find one, not even the ones tagged by BE as global bans.  

Don't suppose you've got an updated version ? :)

Cheers

This doesn't seem to work any more.  There are several log entries that are clearly from hacks in my script log (3 of which are from BE advising the user they're marked for global ban) , but this tool finishes its report with an all clear.  Didn't find one, not even the ones tagged by BE as global bans.  

Don't suppose you've got an updated version ? :)

Cheers

Ignore those messages. Battleye doesn't mark people for global bans, that's a script kiddie messing with people. Also, OP's last post in this topic was a year ago when he said "I'm not working on it anymore" so this would be seriously out of date by now.

Edited by SmashT