Sign in to follow this  
Pepino (DayZ)

Multiplayer Setup Freeze :(

Hey guys Dayz was working fine for me this morning and now all of a sudden any server I join it just goes to the multiplayer set up everyone has 0 ms and I cant press anything although i can move the mouse so i have to task bar and close it, I once let it wait over 30 min incase something happened and nothing :(, also sometimes i get Battleye 1.165 up to date or something even though i have 1.165.

Please help just bought the game :(

It Says Battleye Initialized 1.165 then it goes Server requires Battleye 1.165 up to date, even though I have 1.165 :S

Edited by Pepino

i did try all options to start the game ( steam, six, nonSteam ) ... every time i try to join a server the game connects and freezes @ Multiplayer Setup!

cant do nothing beside killing the process...played 12 hours ago the last time and it worked fine, any ideas?

Yeah this is happening to me as well. I've tried multiple servers, and 'Quick match' . It just freezes, I have to ctrl+alt+del to end program. I've been playing for a whole 4 days now and haven't had this problem until this morning.

edit: I did a 'verify and repair' thru Six Updater and it didn't help.

Edited by Talgen

I have the same issue, started this morning.

Update: DayZ still freezes, even without Six-Launcher

Edited by CamP

edit: has to be a SixLauncher issue, i can start the game fine, and go into multiplayer from there, the game does not freeze. I did a 'verify and repair' thru Six Updater and it didn't help.

not using six isnt helping at all to me :( Multiplayer > Join Server > Multiplayer Setup = Crash

not using six isnt helping at all to me :( Multiplayer > Join Server > Multiplayer Setup = Crash

Yeah it worked once for me, then when I went to do it again, all the servers with DayZ listed have a red X.. So not sure whats going on now...

i got the same problem please fix it its not fun. i logged in in the morning i killed some people that shot on me and then my game crashed since then i got the multiplayer setup bug thing :S

same for me. I tried many many options. With six launchen, without six, old betapatch, new betapatch, arma II launcher, and so on. i guess it will take a few dayz :-/ for me it looks like a problem with the new betapatch.

Some things I've tried that haven't helped:

New Profile [no dice]

Six Launcher [no dice]

DayZ Commander [no dice]

Launching game from steam (with and without beta) [no dice]

Reinstalling Battleye [no dice]

Rebooted three times, tried everything above [no dice]

Reset Router, tried everything above [no dice]

Disabled Anti-Virus & Comodo Firewall, tried everything above [no dice]

Swapped out routers, tried everything above [no dice]

Pretty sure I covered all my bases, I was playing last night just fine, logged off in Zub Castle. I'm out of ideas here.

Edited by CamP

Ye i also tried new Player profile but that doesnt work its strange its since today cause there isnt been a patch today i think :S

As a further diagnostic guys, go to your logfile (it's named arma2oa.rpt) and report what error you find there. The logfile is in:

C\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\

Alrighty, here's my ArmA2OA.RPT - I'll make it an attachment

ArmA2OA.txt

As a further diagnostic guys, go to your logfile (it's named arma2oa.rpt) and report what error you find there. The logfile is in:

What program is needed to open the file so I can report it?

everything below "update" :

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MTVR/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Metis/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1A1/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MLRS/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_TK_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR60_TK_EP1/

Cannot create entity with abstract type UH1H_TK_EP1 (scope = private?)

Cannot create entity with abstract type BTR60_TK_EP1 (scope = private?)

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

If I leave the game frozen for a bit, this pops up in the ArmA 2 OA RPT... I'm thinking this is the issue!

Cannot create entity with abstract type UH1H_TK_EP1 (scope = private?)

Cannot create entity with abstract type BTR60_TK_EP1 (scope = private?)

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

• Like 1

I'm getting the same problem i have checked for corrupted files in ARMA 2 OA and updated the Six Launcher and downloaded the new patch and still its freezing it at the multiplayer setup screen i really dont know what to do from here

looks all fine... and i don´t think that this is helping but here i go my logfile:

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MTVR/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Metis/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1A1/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MLRS/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

so long Rudson.