Sign in to follow this  
Lethal (DayZ)

Just Found a Fighter Jet

I just spotted a fighter jet at the NWAF near some trees and it looks fully functional. I saw a blazing fire at the other and of the fire so I decided to hit the wall and move towards it and that's when I noticed this aircraft. Is it hacked? Or is it just a non-functional plane that has always been there yet I have never noticed. I'm afraid to enter and see if it's functional cause I don't want to be blamed for a hacked aircraft. >.<

I can try to post a picture but I'm not sure how to screenshot when DayZ is in fullscreen and I don't know how to put it in windowed mode either.

The name of the vehicle is A-10.

iiI9Yv4f6We2F.jpg

Edited by Lethal

I don't want to mess with this hacker's shit >.< He'll blow me to bits.

Should I just leave it there and go on? And how can I take a screeny when the game is fullscreened?

Edited by Lethal

Should I just leave it there and go on? And how can I take a screeny when the game is fullscreened?

Run fraps and f10 is the default key for screenies.

leave that server and never come back? hackers in the server mean isnta death could be just around the corner.

leave that server and never come back? hackers in the server mean isnta death could be just around the corner.

FML I set up camp in this server too. I've heard of them finding the locations of campsites and just destroying them for the hell of it.

------------

Anyways, here is the pic:

iiI9Yv4f6We2F.jpg

Edited by Lethal

Honestly, deciding to get in the jet itself is EXTREMELY stupid. Even if you're new, why the hell would you wonder if a fucking jet would be legitimate in a game like DayZ?

Honestly, deciding to get in the jet itself is EXTREMELY stupid. Even if you're new, why the hell would you wonder if a fucking jet would be legitimate in a game like DayZ?

1. I did not want to get in the jet to fly it buddy.

2. "Is it hacked? Or is it just a non-functional plane that has always been there yet I have never noticed." I was wondering if this was maybe a non-functional jet that is a part of the map.

3. I was also wondering what I should do meaning if they want players to report these kind of things.

Don't come in the thread just to flame me man, calm down and loosen the stick up your ass.

• Like 1

aliens-guy.JPG

Edited by bebonzy09

On the wiki of dayz they seemed to have added under the vehicles section in aircraft the A-10,,, its not clickable yet but possible hint of it being added soon? ^.^

Unless you were an actual pilot with experience in that plane, there's no way a normal person could even get it off the ground. Hell, you wouldn't be able to start the engines. A-10's would be worthless in this situation.

Edited by JKflipflop

Blow it up if you can, as others of said that shit is not legit.

Also, is this helicopter also the work of the hacker? Cause the fire has been going on for wayy too long.

ini6X67C0PVSs.jpg

Edited by Lethal

I'd get that bitch of the ground, used to HOTAS and flying WW1/2 planes... Surely a modern plane can't be that hard? lol

• Like 1

Get it ASAP!

And then fly for your life.

You can't get banned if a hacker spawned something but you used it.

I think?

Unless you were an actual pilot with experience in that plane, there's no way a normal person could even get it off the ground. Hell, you wouldn't be able to start the engines. A-10's would be worthless in this situation.

Oh, but Helicopters are different?... ;)

An A-10 would be worthless in this game really.

Yeah, what possible value could destroying loot buildings have?