omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

Poll: DayZ or The War Z?

DayZ or The War Z?  

408 members have voted

1. 1. So let's assume that in a utopian future, DayZ is complete and out of alpha/beta, and The War Z is released. Would you stick with DayZ? Or switch?

The developers said that there won't be any pay2win elements in WarZ.

Right. Just food, drinks, packs, and every other bit of gear we have to find in DayZ. Oh, and they'll probably "rent" weapons for points or money.

Sounds pay to win to me, no matter what they want to claim.

• Like 1

The War Z

Pros:

It's its own game, so less bugs

Cons:

Unfamiliarity.

------

I'm sorry fellas, the War Z will be much much better.

How can a game that doesn't exist yet claim it has fewer bugs?

Show me, don't tell me.

Hmm, the DayZ team better start working on a standalone soon, because WarZ definitely looks better and is promising a bucketload of features. Don't get me wrong and with all due respect to Rocket and the community involved in it, but if BIS doesn't start thinking big and grabbing the opportunity soon, "clones" will surpass it by miles. Invest in the idea and develop it as soon as possible and get the shit together or else we might just see this genre get ported elsewhere and in a couple years time nobody's gonna remember who and what really started it all.

As said, utmost respect to DayZ, but ffs start expanding the team and get some money into it soon, please. The gaming industry is a business first and foremost, you can't hope to keep manhandling the competition just with the concept alone.

• Like 1

as the poll currently stands 33 people have voted for the WarZ, crazy I know but this may explain it......

....the other 2 must be the CEO of warz and his accountant, sadly they probably sane. Ruthless exploiters of foolishness but definitely sane.

Edited by (MUC) Feral
  • Like 1

as the poll currently stands 33 people have voted for the WarZ, crazy I know but this may explain it......

....the other 2 must be the CEO of warz and his accountant, sadly they probably sane. Ruthless exploiters of foolishness but definitely sane.

Why in the hell did you bump a year old thread?

Why in the hell did you bump a year old thread?

Inability to read maybe?

Locked.

• Like 1