Devil Waffel

DayZ Alpha Bug - Spawning unconscious after death (( Continues even with new character ))

Here is a youtube link of the video I recorded showing and explaining what happend.

If anyone knows a fix for this , please let me know ASAP , Really sucks that I can not play DayZ with my friend and upload videos untill this issue is resolved.

Thank you for your time and effort fellow survivors.

Link :

same thing happens to me. i cant play the game!

yea same here, i need help... pleaseeee

Get a friend to come and either kill you or epi pen you.

I dont got friends playing this game and i still dont know someone there, i just startet yesterday evening :(

What AU said, need death or an epi-pen. If you go to the teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com, we'll come and help you regardless of the situation.

Hey Devil, this is a total drag.

Have you tried joining a different server? The problem with the character is an issue that can probably be resolved in the character_data table in the SQL database (in the Medical column). Obviously, you'd need a server admin who has access to that who would be willing to help you out.

If you are lucky as hell, joining a different server - even if you are a fresh spawn again - may fix it, then you can come back to the original server. But it may not, because it would be stored in the public hive. I got stuck with a corrupt character_data entry on a public hive and couldn't play for 6 weeks until after the game updated.

If that is your case, then consider joining a private hive server. You will not start out with the same issue.

If you are on a private hive, then you are really lucky because the problem is confined to that one server, and you also have about a trillion times more likelihood of getting hold of an admin who can help.

Let us know how you make out.

HMS, if you noticed, the OP was in July 2012. K3L3G necroed it because he got stuck with it, so your advice may help, just letting you know.

Yikes! I did not notice.

Well, it officially sucks to be him then!

OK, then Keleg will have to let us know how he's doing...

Get a friend to come and either kill you or epi pen you.

This