rocket

Build 1.5.8.2 Hotfix

Haven't being able to try this new update as it is now unplayable due to a massive drop in framerate. On older version servers' date=' say 1.5.8.1, framerate is fine but on 1.5.8.2, it is around 10FPS.

[/quote']

Someone ingame mentioned they tweaked the viewing distance so it's doubled now. May be the cause of the fps drops, so I put the distance to half of what I used to have and the fps was better.

I haven't found any patch notes about this though so can't confirm it :o

A lot of people are experiencing it, I've tried lowering all settings including view distance but it's still the same.

This might have been answered before, but since this all takes off like a rolling snowball I don't really feel like searching for it, so forgive me.

Does the introduction of infections also mean that antibiotics will be more common to loot now? Since I read there was like a 0.22% chance of it spawning in the world...

-Riccardino' pid='47866' dateline='1337685337']

7- It's thursday' date=' and we are all waiting for "suit change" implementation :P

[/quote']

Dude, it's Tuesday, Thursday is in 2 days :)

7- It's thursday' date=' and we are all waiting for "suit change" implementation :P

[/quote']

Dude, it's Tuesday, Thursday is in 2 days :)

Ehm....Yes! I just wrote it! Only in a different way xD

(I'm italian, so i can switch two dayz of the week in english :P, we are well-know as anti-english speakers)

For Who had got prOblems with gear take a look here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4986&pid=47947#pid47947

You are not alone! I have about 8-12 fps now :( Its about a 35-50 FPS drop from 1.5.7

I too have had a FPS drop into single digits.

I don't mind the temp feature but I think matches need to be easier to come by.

-Riccardino' pid='47965' dateline='1337686577']

Ehm....Yes! I just wrote it! Only in a different way xD

(I'm italian' date=' so i can switch two dayz of the week in english :P, we are well-know as anti-english speakers)[/quote']

I'm French man, I KNOW :)

As a note, didn't notice any fps drop so far. Would be nice to isolate who's having and who's not.

FPS for me depends on the server, some may have performance problems since 1.5.8.2. I only tried 2 servers on 1.5.8.1, but perf was really good, I would say a lot better than 1.5.7.

Now don't know if it's a temporary server problem, time will tell I guess.

4- Little less bugs/lag with zombies running' date=' BUT they respawn too faster (while you are still clearing a city or an airfield, they spawn again)

[/quote']

This is the major gameplay problem. IMHO

I normally run 40-70 fps depending on environment.

Last night I was running 9fps.

It wasn't directly as soon as I patched but it slowly degraded fps over time it seemed. I switched servers and it did better but started degrading again after 20 mins.

hmmm did I get it right? I do not die' date=' when I´m OFFLINE a week during vacation?

[/quote']

No you won't I believe (still alpha heh!), but be 100% sure to have food/drink available for use the second you log back in.

Yea i started of with good FPs but it slowly went down too, i could easily tell by how laggy and hard to play the game was getting.

It is like every 10 minutes =5 FPS drop.

4- Little less bugs/lag with zombies running' date=' BUT they respawn too faster (while you are still clearing a city or an airfield, they spawn again)

[/quote']

I think so.

LOL welcome to the new weather, cold a flu and hiding in a barn shaking from the cold simulator. Seriously the rain just goes on and on, move around for 10 minutes get the shakes, cant shoot straight logs are like rocking horse shit. Rain stops for 5 minutes and then starts again. Cant wait to see if we get snow then I can play Hypothermia online.

LOL welcome to the new weather' date=' cold a flu and hiding in a barn shaking from the cold simulator. Seriously the rain just goes on and on, move around for 10 minutes get the shakes, cant shoot straight logs are like rocking horse shit. Rain stops for 5 minutes and then starts again. Cant wait to see if we get snow then I can play Hypothermia online.

[/quote']

This is alpha mate, its just being tested and all. I'm sure he will update it so it works like intended.

LOL welcome to the new weather' date=' cold a flu and hiding in a barn shaking from the cold simulator. Seriously the rain just goes on and on, move around for 10 minutes get the shakes, cant shoot straight logs are like rocking horse shit. Rain stops for 5 minutes and then starts again. Cant wait to see if we get snow then I can play Hypothermia online.

[/quote']

This is alpha mate, its just being tested and all. I'm sure he will update it so it works like intended.

It's an Alpha, really? It's hard to express sarcasm in writing.

Backpack bug/Issue?

I dropped my backpack' date=' to take the czech backpack lying there, but i could´nt take and I couldnt take my dropped backpack :(. Whats wrong?

[/quote']

I second this... I've lost my backpack and all its gear twice trying to pick up a new pack. Seems like the problem is when you drop your pack first before trying to pick up another one. I have confirmed this bug, twice. :P

-Riccardino' pid='48595' dateline='1337695818']

[/quote']

I think so.

I thought that kind of ultra-fast respawn time was simply a "test" in patch 1.5.7, and planned to be fixed with the next update. Am I wrong?