iaxx

The friendly guy and the helicopter

i didnt think helicopters were still in this. I thought they took them out because of lag or something

i didnt think helicopters were still in this. I thought they took them out because of lag or something

He's talking about downed helicopters, ones that appear in fields with high quality military loot on them (SAWs, FN Fals, ghille, nvg, etc)

Sounds like a troll. Most likely a 12 year old kid who doesn't get any attention away from the computer screen. I hope every person you meet now shoots you instantly. You are a real scumbag.

And this is why I can no longer supply guns.

OP is a fag.

it is one thing to be a bandit and another to be a ass.

he saves you and you kill him later on for no reason. that is not being a bandit that is being an ass.

if he saw you and he let you run away and you stalked then killed him, then you are a bandit.

TL;DR op = fag

^

Yeah OP is a fag and retard also.

He can gain ally for life but instead decide to take some easily lootable gear.

Very bad bargain.

This good stranger can help him get better weapon and equipment cover his ass and pull him from the fire.

Two is most times better than one. More guns to return fire more targets for enemy to shot at.

Your chance with competent ally increase greatly. Trusted ally is a treasure.

Instead this fag take some change.

He didn't even wait until chopper was looted. That was retarded.

If this friendly guy was skilled and fresh it was great chance for OP to gain valuable asset in this game.

Even for short time to plunder Stary Sobor or NW airfield.

It was low cowardly and retarded.

There are some chickens who shoot people in back and call themselves bandits.

So low and cowardly.

But there was time when BANDITS show their true colors with pride. I miss these times.

• Like 2

Wow, thats just dirty. I'm not a bandit hater or anything but I just can't get over how screwed up that was. I guess the moral of the story is as always trust no one.

No its to never trust the system

Can't wait till you need a blood transfusion..

Even as a fellow bandit that was not only cruel but a bit dumb to do as well. Opening fire like that killed the guy who was helping you (and had no reason to kill you, given that he just gave you most of what you had) and also probably drew the sniper to you in the first place.

Never open fire in a field, us snipers will find you.

• Like 1

this is why you must go On TEAMSPEAK with friends and kill anyone else....

I was wondering through the woods and Bam bam bam a sniper 10 meters away from me fails to shoot me with every shot , I turn and pop 2 akm shots in em and hes dead , I took his beans and hid his body since I had no use for the sniper .. me and my friend head north and found a heli crash and looted an fn fal with nato rounds it was sweet and then found another heli site but it was the last time my friend seen the light of day :( He was shot by a sniper , I thought this sniper asshole had a dick of a personality for shooting him instead of me cuz I was loaded my mate only had an enfield so than I ran in zig zags I was shot once and the thought of this dick made me abort . I could not stand the thought of him having looted my body so I didnt allow him to.

Let's break this down

1. You had good gear.

2. Friend gets sniped.

3. You get sniped.

4. You abort.

Even if this guy was an "asshole" it doesn't give you the right to alt-f4. The truth is he bested you and he deserves your gear. If you can't handle that, maybe this game isn't for you.

• Like 1

I would have kept him around, he sounds like he would be more useful alive then dead. I won't say that was bad (okay maybe a little), but it was stupid. Besides doesn't sound like he'd betray you.

Nice story about a good guy, who gets what he doesn't deserve and another that got exactly what he deserved. +1 to karma.

Ima cowardly exploiting bitch

Agreed.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

[edit]double post

Edited by Dallas

Off topic, but I think it's weird everybody with an anime female or a hot female as their profile picture usually has their gender as "Not Telling"... I don't know if it's self conscious females or pervy men.

I just laughed out loud when I read that... Yes it's true, very much so on steam.

Edited by Lysander_of_Sparta

^

Yeah OP is a fag and retard also.

He can gain ally for life but instead decide to take some easily lootable gear.

Very bad bargain.

This good stranger can help him get better weapon and equipment cover his ass and pull him from the fire.

Two is most times better than one. More guns to return fire more targets for enemy to shot at.

Your chance with competent ally increase greatly. Trusted ally is a treasure.

Instead this fag take some change.

He didn't even wait until chopper was looted. That was retarded.

If this friendly guy was skilled and fresh it was great chance for OP to gain valuable asset in this game.

Even for short time to plunder Stary Sobor or NW airfield.

It was low cowardly and retarded.

There are some chickens who shoot people in back and call themselves bandits.

So low and cowardly.

But there was time when BANDITS show their true colors with pride. I miss these times.

These times being what.. a month ago? It's alpha stage man barely any time has passed for you to be nostalgia'ing already. Plenty of Bandits have honor maybe you just don't realize who they are. It's the ones that just skip all the theatrical bullshit and shoot your ass on sight.

Everybody is getting all rustled up in here talking about bandit honor.

It's entertaining. Keep 'em coming.

Oh by the way to the dude that offered me a "clan" the guy that you shot wasn't me. I expected something like this since everybody's so rustled so I sent my friend in first and gave him a makarov with no bullets.

he wasn't actually my friend. i told him to loot Bor while I loot the Deer Stands. he didn't know he was walking into a death trap.

Edited by iaxx