Sign in to follow this  
ryahn

HFB Server Customers - Server Restarts

We are currently going through all 100+ machines and rebooting them manually. We have found some of the systems were eating up memory it never had and others that just werent updating.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Ryan

eta on us 651? please make it next?

We are just going down the list of all the machines. So I cannot predict which servers are being restarted except by location. We are on Atlanta atm.

come onnnnnnnnnn bro! We been waiting for fucking DAYS!!! Ill give you some beans? Perhaps a delicious frosty Mountain Dew?

So did you just restart all the servers? Or did it just crash again?

Edited by Beans

bump- progress report?

1/4 Seattle and all Atlanta restarted.

So did you just restart all the servers? Or did it just crash again?

Restarted

Ryahn,

Thank you for the communication, prevents so many issues!!

We can be patient with this :)

Thats what I got hired for :D

come onnnnnnnnnn bro! We been waiting for fucking DAYS!!! Ill give you some beans? Perhaps a delicious frosty Mountain Dew?

I cant rush them or make it go any faster. We are doing this manually and there is only 5 of us logging in through RDP.

Reboots won't help with an out of date hive. UPDATE US 444 HIVE FILE

• Like 2

On US 560, we're not experiencing dsync issues anymore... odd... have you touched Chicago servers yet?

EDIT: nevermind... 9 people just dropped with huge pings... including someone located in Chicago.

Edited by rbosse

Reboots won't help with an out of date hive. UPDATE US 444 HIVE FILE

The HIVE version is up to date... o:

That is why I cannot log into it when I am currently wearing Camo.

fix your HFB(HIVE FUCKING BORKED) server

I can wear camo on any other server except hfb.HFB is not running the current hive stop makeing money and back you shit up.

• Like 1

That is why I cannot log into it when I am currently wearing Camo.

fix your HFB(HIVE FUCKING BORKED) server

We are currently working on an update to push through here in coming days. I will try to keep everyone updated.

How do you know? I was told by HFB staff that you cannot identify the file version on the box. At the same time he claimed we had the newest file and yet our server acted exactly like it did for 1.7.2.3 update PRE HIVE update. Hive update came out AFTER 1.7.2.3 update, days later, your CP never offered the hive update. Only after I submitted a ticket and chatted on TS did you guys do anything. What did you do? You updated the file NAME in the CP. Never updated the file only changed the name to ... + Hive update... Changing file names does not change the file.

I know you've not taken our server down to change any files. So when did this new hive update make it onto our server?

At this point with your constant denial, it's basically irrelevant. You guys are damaging your reputation so fast, customers are dropping like flies. You'll be losing more and more including me.

If you don't care why should I? Just like your point of view, you lose me, it doesn't matter right? I'm just one person. Well I can find ANY OTHER host and get at least as good of service. At this point I have nothing to lose, if HFB service is par so be it, I get what I get, if HFB is SUB par I have everything to gain by going with someone else.

Not only will I NOT renew, I will dispute my original PAYPAL payment for the server and get my money back already paid.

Edited by chisel
  • Like 2

Hey chisel... Inu isn't part of HFB... might wanna check that before you start squawking at the wrong person.

Funny, I was talking to him on ts.hfbservers.com Teamspeak support channel the other night.

And if he ISN'T part of HFB why is he on here telling me the hive file on my HFB server is up to date? Who are you his mother?

• Like 1

We are currently working on an update to push through here in coming days. I will try to keep everyone updated.

So which is it guys?

INU says its up to date, you say its coming in a few days.

This shit has been going on for a few days, now its gonna take you a few days to sort it out, we have been telling you its messed up for a few days, you guys are a joke, I hope nobody else loses money and time on your crap servers.

In other news, I have visited a few Vilayer.com servers while ours is a POS, and they have all had the correct Hive version, and functioning correctly.

Edited by wesmacker
  • Like 1

so yeah---as these pussies whine, can someone tell me about how long this reboot takes before it comes back up?

It will be coming.

On a side note, our TCAdmin is down and are waiting for it to come back up

EDIT: It will take about 10 to 20 minutes for some and others may get hung up, which we will power cycle them.

Edited by Ryahn

Quit crying... they went as far as making a post on here trying to make it right. You're being a typical American and bitching at something you can't control... ever heard of Louis C.K.?

Is HFB a EA sabotage strategy to hurt Dayz while EA comes up with a Dayz type game?

• Like 1