TehMikaL

So no other clothing spawns anymore? how come!

Thee camo clothes and ghillio suits dont spawn anymore? Thats a shame , i never got to wear them. How come they aint spawning anymores?

( this is just what some ppls were saying, not sure if its true)

I believe it is true.

I think the new character body switch necessary to make it work.... Isn't working.

Because they were bugged due to an update (1.7.2), so they were removed from spawns for now. They will be put back in sometime soon. Why do people feel the urge to make such useless topics?

If you could find an official statement of this and post it, maybe people would be less prone to making these threads.

Because they were bugged due to an update (1.7.2), so they were removed from spawns for now. They will be put back in sometime soon. Why do people feel the urge to make such useless topics?

Ya i feel so bad i made such a worthless topic brah :( I upset a 12 year old on the internet forums because i dont scower every thread and every tiny lil tweet or interview the mod author happens to make. So do me a favor lil kid, keep ur opinions to urself. and shut ur mouth and if u feel like typing again, just go grab a pair of mittens or something that way no one has to read any of ur horsepiss. ty brah.

• Like 1

Ya i feel so bad i made such a worthless topic brah :( I upset a 12 year old on the internet forums because i dont scower every thread and every tiny lil tweet or interview the mod author happens to make. So do me a favor lil kid, keep ur opinions to urself. and shut ur mouth and if u feel like typing again, just go grab a pair of mittens or something that way no one has to read any of ur horsepiss. ty brah.

Still uses "u" "i" and "ur"when meaning to type "you" "I" and "you're/your".

>I upset a 12 year old

>12 year old

>you are smarter than a 12 year old

If you could find an official statement of this and post it, maybe people would be less prone to making these threads.

Don't need to. Not my job to hold your hand. But it is my job to point out how lazy/retarded you are.

Edited by PricelineNegotiator

Still uses "u" "i" and "ur"when meaning to type "you" "I" and "you're/your".

>I upset a 12 year old

>12 year old

>you are smarter than a 12 year old

Don't need to. Not my job to hold your hand. But it is my job to point out how lazy/retarded you are.

not sure what ur getting at there kid. Do me a favor go take ur meds, and then come back. Or have ur mom, bring ur medication downstairs for u, whatevers easier brah.

not sure what ur getting at there kid. Do me a favor go take ur meds, and then come back. Or have ur mom, bring ur medication downstairs for u, whatevers easier brah.

8267.that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg

• Like 1

He's trying to say that you're an obvious noob. Have fun playing in Cherno.

ur so mean kid :( just a straight up forum bully.

If ur older then 12, go outside, get some sun, touch a boob, ull feel better. Get outta the digital world! Save urself while u can!

Edited by miked79

Brah?

Kids..