Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

Oh no watch out im unarmed please blow me away...

Fuck you people...

Seriously...can't express this enough of how pathetic you people are who do this learn to use that thing in your skull analyze for fuck sake.

Kthxbai.

Have you thought that they may be shooting you out of panic? I usually never shoot unarmed people but I have done it a few times when I came across them and they were too close for me to fully analyze the situation.

I remember one time me and a friend were in zub castle and we heard movement outside so we waited for someone to come in expecting an armed survivor. After a few minutes I decide to be brave and rush out to try and take him by surprise. I see someone crawling prone towards the tower and I immediately unload into him. Upon looting the body I found him to be unarmed. I didn't feel bad though, you're fucking stupid if you try and sneak up on an armed duo when you yourself have no weapon.

Oh and why are you so upset if you got killed while unarmed? You obviously couldn't have lost that much if you had no weapon yet.

• Like 7

Inb4a"umad"comment. But I admit I some times get a bit cheesed off if I'm unarmed and someone looks at me for a moment then shoots, even though it's a bit obvious I've just spawned in. When ever me and my friend sees an unarmed person we'll let the pass on by, or if they need assistance and we've got an extra morphine/bandage we'd easily fix them up. However when some one has an axe and keeps running behind me I'd end up warning him as he could just go mad and kill me during a little de-sync/lagg moment.

Lmao, when I shoot unarmed players it's usually for the laughs, how they stand there and stare at you patheticly. Get the fuck out of my face, you're giving my position away.

sometimes they even ask for shit, fuck that, if he gets a weapon I bet the first person he's coming for is me.

That doesn't mean they're all the same, but yeah.

Hey you could come across worse. I just cripple them and leave them for the zombies.

• Like 1

I kill everyone so maybe the dude quits and free some resources so i can get better fps

I like to aggro zombies and then run to angry bitches like you. Enjoy!

Unarmed = Possibility of ninja who can easily switch to a gun and blast you.

This. Or give away my position to other potential threats. You might also have a hatchet on your belt and I have no way to know.

Maybe you should be the one using that "thing" OP.

• Like 1

Have you thought that they may be shooting you out of panic?

I actually almost killed an unarmed guy today.

I was in the barracks near balota, when I heard some flies buzzing around the radio tower. I go up to the top floor and I find a dead survivor, find a PDW on him with ammo, and as I turn around to go back down the stairs this dude come out of nowhere. Only able to see his head, I say "You friendly buddy, I will shoot you," since I was low on blood, really jumpy, and not willing to take chances. He doesn't respond, so I shoot right above his head and he runs away. I wait a little bit, and go down the stairs to the first floor where I wait underneath since I figured he'd try to go back to that corpse soon enough. I waited for him to go up so I could leave, until he came back to check under the stairs while being chased by a crawling zombie. I saw he was unarmed before he went up the stairs, so I killed the zombie that was chasing him, and continued looting the place.

TL;DR: People will shoot unarmed survivors out of panic sometimes, not just for teh lulz. Still be careful around other players, and try to talk to them.

Have you thought that they may be shooting you out of panic? I usually never shoot unarmed people but I have done it a few times when I came across them and they were too close for me to fully analyze the situation.

I remember one time me and a friend were in zub castle and we heard movement outside so we waited for someone to come in expecting an armed survivor. After a few minutes I decide to be brave and rush out to try and take him by surprise. I see someone crawling prone towards the tower and I immediately unload into him. Upon looting the body I found him to be unarmed. I didn't feel bad though, you're fucking stupid if you try and sneak up on an armed duo when you yourself have no weapon.

Oh and why are you so upset if you got killed while unarmed? You obviously couldn't have lost that much if you had no weapon yet.

I just thought i should let them know how everyone feels about those kinds of people....but if you want me to elaborate

What happened was i was walking inside the office/school w/e and to the left was another entrance i see someone coming up to it but there was wire fencing...we got a clear look at eachother i started backing away...he shot the fuck out of me...while backing away...guess what went back my body wasn't even looted...ya so just saying killing in dayz is pathetic now the PVP aspect is pathetic there is no reason anymore just scared people who don't try communicating...granted direct chat being broken kind of hinders that. I wish this game would start fixing things before adding new things..

I just started playing yesterday but the older versions sounded better than this. Wasn't there a separate skin for bandits so you could kind of know who to trust? Also it seemed like you could communicate with each other much easier. The way it is now, if you see another person it is like trying to deal with a wild animal. I use direct chat and even when I'm super close to people I cannot get a response out of them.

So you get to either play this game like a Call of Duty deathmatch or just avoid others and play it like a singleplayer game. Not realistic or fun in my opinion.

• Like 1

Me and 3 of my homies just camped chero today for a few hours blasting the shit out of anyone in our sights. AS50, M4A3 CCO, a Kobra, and me with my M16/203. I was just itching to kill someone with a 40mm but I never got the chance.

Me and 3 of my homies just camped chero today for a few hours blasting the shit out of anyone in our sights. AS50, M4A3 CCO, a Kobra, and me with my M16/203. I was just itching to kill someone with a 40mm but I never got the chance.

Are you playing it via Origin...? ..oh wait...

I've attempted to group up with unarmed players on a couple of occasions, they both attempted to take things out of my backpack... I just shoot at everyone i don't know now.

i killed a guy today who had nothing but a hatchet. i was in a field near kozlovka about to kill a sheep for some meat, and i turn around and theres this guy with a hatchet running at me. i point my rifle (aks74 kobra) at him and he stops about 30m away from me and just stands there. doesn't say a word.

just then, a zombie runs up (there was a building a little ways off, and you know how zombie telescopic vision is) and starts hitting him. i figure he can just hatchet it down np, but he takes a couple hits and starts bleeding. im about to help him out but he FINALLY kills it and bandages himself.

he still hasn't said a word, so i tell him to go away over direct chat. i didn't really want a hatchet-wielding mute hanging around me, especially as i was decently kitted out (nothing exotic, but all of the basics you could want) he just stands there looking at me. i quickly scan the area for more zombies or friends of his, and he starts to close the gap on me again.

now he's like 15m away. he's acting pretty fishy. so i pop him once, thinking he will run away. he just sits there. staring. this guy kinda creeps me out at this point, so i empty about half a clip into his face. he had a couple of mags for my ak and a coke, so he wasn't a completely worthless kill after all.

i know he was technically armed, what with the hatchet and all, and yeah, i have my share of hatchet kills against players armed with guns, but i totally had the drop on this guy and really didn't have to kill him. i probably coulda just run away. i killed him just because he was creeping me out. even if he didn't have the hatchet i probably woulda killed him for acting like that. if someone shows up, even unarmed, and doesn't say anything, and doesn't go away when i tell them to, im gonna kill them.

i won't go out of my way to kill new spawns, but if they act like they wanna die then i will oblige them

This guy is crying the sweetest tears, I revel in them, I drink them and bathe in them.

They probably didn't have time to loot you, since they were too busy ejaculating with the immense pleasure they gained from killing you.

Fuck you people...

Seriously...can't express this enough of how pathetic you people are who do this learn to use that thing in your skull analyze for fuck sake.

Kthxbai.

if i see you without a weapon, i will shoot you

Fuck you people...

Kthxbai.

Everyone's fair game. I don't care if you're unarmed or not, if I find you and I'm in a good mood, I'll leave you with painkillers, morphine, and maybe even give you a transfusion. When I'm feeling bad, well, you'll find out the rest if I find you.

This is a problem. 80m is too close for comfort. That's literally three seconds away from a hatchet to the face.

Please refer to http://dayzmod.com/f...an-unarmed-man/

Now kindly go fuck off and die.

no need to be rude, I don't see why players just can't tell unarmed players to go away, also I read that thread and the armed player was really non-responsive and might as well have been afk.

edit: Also whats with the sudden increase of mainly PVP players on the forums? D:

Edited by Orthus