Sign in to follow this  
Muffinsforever

What was your first death?

Aggroed a zed. Panicked, unloaded my gun on it. That attracted all the zeds around that proceeded in gangbanging me in an outhouse.

Ran around in electro, managed to stay unspotted, I wanted to check the docks, agroed a zombie, got hit, passed out and bled to death in an alley somewhere.

CRACK!

Sniped on my first deer stand...i did manage to see the bastard who shot me....if only i had a gun to fire back with

Killed by a player.

I was holed out in a barn, but was stupid enough to light a flare. This attracted a breed of idiot. Some dude with a makarov came in. I watched him for a bit and then he saw me and started shooting. I got some shots off my Lee Enfield, which unfortunately for him attracted the zed. We both died :)

Aggroed two zombies. I just fired my Enfield as i thought "Well, then i won't have to worry about these atleast". Oh, where i wrong...

CRACK!

Sniped on my first deer stand...i did manage to see the bastard who shot me....if only i had a gun to fire back with

If your ingame name is the same as your forum name.. I know who killed you....... I might have helped....

First time playing, I tried to kill a few zombies with a hatchet. I failed pretty hard at some point and went unconscious which led to my death.

I tried to climb down a ladder, I thought I was on the ladder so I started holding 'S' or 'down' to go down the ladder, but apparently I wasn't on the ladder, and I actually ran off the edge of the building, backwards, and fell to my death. Damn it.