peetgamer

D/C is getting out of hand its no fun anymore:(

Today i was on NL21 and im appraoching Stary Sobor from back up the hill where many snipers are and a sniper laying there see me and D/C i run away back wards so i still can see surroundings and im sniped by guys who could never know i was way back on the hill his mates offcorse he warned over vent/TS saw them comming running towrads me or whatever.

How can you even play like this and look yourself in the eye with this dishonerable style of play its PURE CHEATING this happen to me alot lately guys D/C affarid losing there stuff.

Im playing sinds early MAY and ive not ones D/C nomatter what even when by bugs i won't D/C if i lose my stuff so be it ill start over again but im not loser who is affraid of losing his precious pixels and D/C.

This whole D/C is beyond me, man i hate cheaters:(

Never had this happen to me. So you must be lying.

• Like 1

Actually had an idea to surround a spawn with sandbags and fencing then spawn kill the crap out of any unlucky soul!! ROFL

people getting constantly spawnkilled by bandits who had hopped servers at NW airfield for a good loot could say the same

And I do. I've been shot to the face more times I can remember without a "hello" or "how do you do?" If I had been gathering gear all around for hours and then stumble upon an asshole who shoots without even TRYING to identify whether I'm friend of foe, I'd rather alt+F4. Oh and it's easy to tell that I'm not a foe, I don't aim my gun at you even if I acknowledge your existence. Taking the last few days in to consideration, I suppose I would be better off shooting first too, but that would just make me in to a huge dick.. like majority of the people I see on the servers these days.

Edited by Shepuz

Osiris, I haven't seen spawnkillers. Maybe change servers?

D/C when danger your loser nomatter what. You play free for all full loot permadeath game, if you dont like it go play CAREBEARS online.

Combat log is an exploit, and they're going to try to fix it (Rocket has posted on the subject a number of times). Maybe you should avoid hills which are known for snipers...

I don't get it why they still dont have implented a thirty second waiting time before you can disconnect, this prevents disconnecting when you are PvP or chased by zombies.

I hope they implent it in the next update..

• Like 1

DCing has always been out of hand. Guess you haven't been around long enough or didn't notice.

Only real tip I can give you that really isn't all that helpful is kill them before they get the chance to DC.

That's why I stay near the coast. New players don't DC, they stand and fight.

I've noticed the same thing. I've killed over 10 guys down near Cherno and Elecktro on different lives and I still have yet to encounter a DC.

People up north are a bunch of try hards that care to much about their gear. Hence why they DC. That's my opinion.

D/C when danger your loser nomatter what. You play free for all full loot permadeath game, if you dont like it go play CAREBEARS online.

I would love them to make 2 server 1 for people out just to have fun an meet others and one for PVP it would be interesting to see all these assholes who kill unarmed noobs up against proper teams see how they like it

yep that would be cool or just form like a 10 to 15 man group and go around owning peeps

Never had this happen to me. So you must be lying.

WOW! Epic! So what u never have seen doesnt exist? Bet u never seen a pussy in reallife! But belive me...they exist!! Really!

WOW! Epic! So what u never have seen doesnt exist? Bet u never seen a pussy in reallife! But belive me...they exist!! Really!

No way ... i also never heard of it before ... calm down ... its an alpha ... and remember ... dont get attached to your gear :-)

And I do. I've been shot to the face more times I can remember without a "hello" or "how do you do?" If I had been gathering gear all around for hours and then stumble upon an asshole who shoots without even TRYING to identify whether I'm friend of foe, I'd rather alt+F4. Oh and it's easy to tell that I'm not a foe, I don't aim my gun at you even if I acknowledge your existence. Taking the last few days in to consideration, I suppose I would be better off shooting first too, but that would just make me in to a huge dick.. like majority of the people I see on the servers these days.

But how did you get yourself in the situation where someone had the opportunity to get you in their cross-hair?

You played bad and then cheat to avoid the consequences of playing bad.

The only time Alt+F4 could possible be considered 'alright' is when your dealing with an invulnerable hacker.

Edited by Alfwich

I was on a Sanctuary server and ran into a guy in Cherno with a crowbar inside an apartment building.

He started swinging, missing so I shot at him and he ran outside, around the corner and proned into a bush and disconnected.

He rejoined 2 minutes later, was greeted by a firing squad, and was given a swift ban by the admin.

Who the fuck combat-logs on a sanctuary server in Cherno when they have nothing on them anyway.

Eh,. just don't care. It's a alpha and at this point you are retarded not to do it.

Most people Dupe.

Most people cheat in some way.

Most people alt f4.

So just stop caring about what happens in a alpha game. Taking it too serious is bad.

2 people dc´d after them failing to kill me, and then me running at them with an axe... if the 5 second thing would have been in this patch they would be crying over their lost gear about now...

I think most players would think you're less of a dick for shooting back (or shooting first) than disconnecting.

Edited by Jimmy James

I was on a Sanctuary server and ran into a guy in Cherno with a crowbar inside an apartment building.

He started swinging, missing so I shot at him and he ran outside, around the corner and proned into a bush and disconnected.

He rejoined 2 minutes later, was greeted by a firing squad, and was given a swift ban by the admin.

Who the fuck combat-logs on a sanctuary server in Cherno when they have nothing on them anyway.

A ) what's a sanctuary server

B ) He got banned over that? Hope I never have connection problems on that server.

Edited by Swineflew

I'd rather alt+F4.

keep doing it. alt+f4 logging is on since 1.7.2.4 patch, and in a few patches you will see the reprecussion for your shit exploits :)