Doxshund (DayZ)

Stop all development; This must be added immediately

I want barbeque! and a decent Red Robin in the Norway 1 safezone. Bacon would be awesome as well. Not to mention spawning with a CZ and a M1911

But we all cant have what we want all the time, now can we?

If you guys can get a letter from the manufacturers, authorizing it. I will add it to the game.

• Like 2

Do it deadbolt, write a nice letter about the popularity of the mod and why they should let rocket put it in for advertising. You accepted the challenge man, you better deliver. ;)

Do it deadbolt' date=' write a nice letter about the popularity of the mod and why they should let rocket put it in for advertising. You accepted the challenge man, you better deliver. ;)

[/quote']

done, hopefully they respond with good news

Yeah, we want to judge your letter, do it. :)

Aww! But you can still get us the reply? Instead of - damn they said no!? If not' date=' it's cool. Was just curious. Cheers.

[/quote']

ya, when i get the reply ill post it

In January 2012, Twinkie manufacturer Hostess filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Twinkie sales for the year ended December 25, 2011 were 36 million packages, down almost 2% from a year earlier. Hostess said customers have migrated to healthier foods. Hostess hopes to avoid liquidation and attract new investors to remain in business.

hmm hopefully this means they will be more likely to do it

They deserve to be liquidated if they're presented with an opportunity to advertise - for free - their product to their demographic utilizing one of the best pop culture zombie apocalypse references of recent years. You would have to be brain dead to even have to think about it.