woofed

Why does this game get worse with every patch?

for fucks sake, if you guys are sick of random player killing, go play with some friends or build a group on the forums. if by then u are still getting shot over and over again, dropping like flies, then this game might not be the game for you.

and yes, this game is still in alpha. and it is for a good reason: rocket had a great idea for a game that is very different from other games made by big companys. differently to the approach of most of those rockets plan was to include the community into the process of building this game, therefor there is an OPEN alpha. and he listens to players. he just wont listen to stupid whiners who want to turn this game 180° around and turn it into a completely different game where everyone is trowing flowers at zombies turning them into friendly woodcreatures that everyone can hug for free.

The people who keep using the alpha excuse are retarded.

people who ignore the fact this is an alpha are retarded.

Reporting the bugs you find and commenting on the mechanics is the point of the thing.

Fucking whiney, entitled brats everywhere.

Edited by KrystoferRobin

QQ some more, game tester.

If you don't like that the game isn't complete and ready-to-ship, then stop playing and pick it up at release. If you don't want to wait that long, the shut up and be thankful you're even allowed to test DayZ, you little prick.

Quite honestly I felt the same until I watched an interview with Rocket. What I took away from the interview is that the game we are playing now is in a transitional phase. It's not what it needs to be yet, but Rocket has an idea of what he wants it to become. So, be patient and the game will surely improve.

Thanks for the link on this Pugs, very informative video.

You say worse, I say heading towards better.

Then you don't actually play DayZ (or you're trolling).

I'm gunna' go ahead and disagree with this buy without being a complete asshole. (yes it's actually possible, everyone above me)

So yeah, this game/mod is more towards authenticity and not towards fun. Rocket himself has said that everything he does for this game is not towards making it fun, but authentic.

Because of this policy, the game will not be fun for alot of people. That's why I'm gunna' go ahead and just recommend you wait for WarZ which sounds to me like it will still be more hardcore than every game on the market but a little more friendly than DayZ.

Because its an alpha, its supposed to get worse. The mod is not supposed to be in a playable state during alpha, and no one here should expect it to be. The day which people realise that its supposed to be broken now, in order to be working in the future, is the day this mod will have a glorious community. Unfortunatly, this wont happen, as there are no limits to the stupidity of mankind.

What he said....

I am experiencing similiar problems, sometimes when I login I either die instantly and respawn with nothing in debug plains just to get killed by a sniper there or just drop unconscious for 5 whole minutes when I login, furthermore barbed Wire/Tank Traps need to be looked at again, they produce graphical artifacts from certain angles and are used JUST to grief, I have yet to see them being used as a Fortification of some sort. On top of that, deathmatch is really getting out of hand, so is the spawncamping near the coast. Vehicles on servers are almost never there because a Group/Clan takes "all" of them to hide them safely away. Zombies still lag hardcore on almost every server I play on and sometimes hit you or even worse, K.O. seconds after their death still. The Entrance of the ATC tower is still extremely ficklish to get in (sometimes a broken bone seems to be a must, the rubble ist just too big for the entrance). Now, a lot of these things are done by the Community but I'd still like to see some progress towards getting the zombies right and the "fortifications" looked after, because travelling 10km just to find completely barricaded barracks with no player on the server is a total rage inducer. Still a great game imho, just stay the hell away from other survivors if you're in love with your beans.

regarding your signature op, last sunday, players in the last 24 hours was something like 160k, this sunday its at almost 190k. the consistent upward trend in the number of players in the game strongly disagrees with your assessment that the game is dying.

Did you check the frontpage....

Thanks for the link on this Pugs, very informative video.

No problem at all! SideStrafe does a great job of getting some pretty unique answers out of Rocket. I think the more DayZ progresses it will become less acquire beans, shoot noobs and more of a cooperative experience whilst leaving the option of player killing on the table. I think everyone should step back a bit and look at the bigger picture.

Another furfag leaving the community?

I'm okay with this / nothing of value lost

Edited by Slazors92

its like a road under construction its going to get alot rougher before it gets any smoother buddy

Clearly you haven't been playing for very long.

Waiting an hour to spawn was not fun.

Seriously. This game is just shit now.

It was fine 10 patches ago apart from zombie glitches, but now i've got to deal with 1 hit kos and all this other shit. Im honestly starting to hate this game.

Cant talk to people, people shoot you on sight 24/7, spawns dont work properly anymore. Tons of lighting issues.

Everything you do to this game rocket, you make it so much worse.

Because you are unable to adapt to change and therefore cling to the past like a baby to its mothers breast. Questions?

Seriously. This game is just shit now.

It was fine 10 patches ago apart from zombie glitches, but now i've got to deal with 1 hit kos and all this other shit. Im honestly starting to hate this game.

Everything you do to this game rocket, you make it so much worse.

Congratulations! You're one of the 800k people who are testing a MOD that is currently in development! Good Job! :thumbsup:

Cant talk to people, people shoot you on sight 24/7

Sorry but this isn't WoW. I take it you complain about being KoS in deathmatch mode when playing COD?

We are, in fact testing a "mod" in "alpha" phase of development. And someone angrily posts that he doesn't like the changes made so far..

That's feedback. It's not really "good" feedback, but it's feedback. A very unorthdox, frustratingly hard for new players game gets thrown out in the mainstream..But we're all gonna saddle up on our high horses and spew condensending remarks at anyone who goes against the grain. To what end? To frustrate him even more? Most of you are using the "alpha" card..acting as if you're all a bunch of QA veterans...yet you damn someone who just wants to vent about how unsavory he finds the changes.

Patience is a virtue that, apparently, not many users have. However, as Rocket said, both supporters and haters are vital to the continuation of the mod.

Patience is a virtue that, apparently, not many users have. However, as Rocket said, both supporters and haters are vital to the continuation of the mod.

Yeah. I'm not saying he's right. I'm just saying..people need to quit acting like they're being a constructive entity towards the development of this mod by provoking more people to be shitheads. Pissed off players are one thing, but it's not gonna help when the community is on par with those dota pricks.

Way i see it, with the amount of people increasing every day who play this game, it probably puts a big strain on development of the mod. It's in alpha but there are still so many people playing, and not many helping with testing.

I like how every poster makes a 'slippery slope' like statement. Not saying OP is wrong. In fact, I think OP is quite correct, this game does get worse every patch. All of the new patches are just more bugs with a feature or two that makes it that much easier to grief. Personally, I am disapointed with this development process.

Are A-10s really in the game now?

We can have A-10s but not freaking choppers?