Fleshcage

Helicopter Crashes and Other Stuff

Ok so, does anyone have any kind of method as to finding crashed helicopters? I've played this gave for a week and a half every day, but I never have found these fabled crashed helicopters. In fact, yesterday was the first time I have ever found a Sniper Rifle. Also, does anyone have any tips for finding great loot? or maybe just basic knowledge for surviving.

Crashed helicopters are very rare, and spawn in the open plains of the map. Which covers abour 2/3 of the entire map. They never spawn in a specific place, and iot is diffrent from server to server, so good luck hunting.

Military camps and Deer stands are you best bet in finding loot.

Best way to survive is to have a team, designate a medic, food horder, Overwatch (Sniper usually) and other roles to create synergy amungst yourselves. Other than that, get a gun, get some food/water, as fast as you can and run north.

My wife and I have found 3 in two days. 1 no gear 2 with a lot of gear. They are out their just got to look for them. go north and good hunting.

Thanks, me and my friend have been playing together for a while now and we just got someone else to play with us. so team synergy is a go!

I think this is the right place to ask this question :

does gear actually respawn at a helicopter crash ?

i've found a lot of helicopter crashes yet and today i found my first helicopter crash already looted.. i camped it for like 30min hoping that gear will respawn but it didnt...

i've found a lot of helicopter crashes yet and today i found my first helicopter crash already looted.. i camped it for like 30min hoping that gear will respawn but it didnt...

Well, seeing as how rare they are and how easy it would be to camp one and get shit tons of gear, I don't think loot respawns

No loot doesn't respawn at crash sites. But you can always go hide in a bush and ambush other people who go looking for loot at the heli ^^

So there are no general locations or areas in which a heli could spawn?

Use the map link that was posted earlier in this thread. The potential spawn points are literally all over the map.

Look for the white areas on the map among st the green and traverse those areas, mainly fields and flat open space, I've never not once found a crash heli when I've went looking, sadly can be said of the loot I wished was there! :/

Oh with help on "basic knowledge of surviving" grab matches, knife, axe and water bottle and you're good to go!

Edited by Bandito

• I believe loot respawns every 10 minutes or so. But you have to be 100 meters away from that location before it will respawn.
  • Heli crash sites are random for each server, I believe they are re-generated when the server is restarted. Some servers restart daily. If the server does not have such a practice, their helis should be in the last place you found one, or at least, not in a place you just checked.

So there are no general locations or areas in which a heli could spawn?

genrally any field near a town can spawn them, and theres 2 or 3 spawn points at NWAF

the trick to finding them is move a lot and check fields around towns, and when the server restarts do it all over again

Edited by stuffnthings

TX20 Heli Crash Spawned in Elektro middle of town..... i thought that would be a bad idea to investigate.

TX20 Heli Crash Spawned in Elektro middle of town..... i thought that would be a bad idea to investigate.

Hacker was banned while flying over elektro. Thats his helicopter.

My advice for finding crash sites.... start at this field. :D

It has worked for me.

My advice for finding crash sites.... start at this field. :D

It has worked for me.

What field is it? :P

Subbed btw.

im my experiences the crashes have been around the NWAF, Starry, And between Gorka and Polana....this is probably biased because those are the areas we frequent so obviously thats were were gonna spot them, however it seems 100% random. ive found 2 crash sites within view of eachother near starry, ive found one ON the NWAF, ive gone a week withought ever seeing one, ive logged in with a visual on one. if you find one luck is on your side...if you don't find one, well, those are just the odds.