Sign in to follow this  
Catalogue

Girls

Girls  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a girl and do you play as a girl?

• I am a Boy and i play as a Boy
    • I am a Boy and i play as a Girl
    • I am a Girl and i play as a Girl
    • I am a Girl and i play as a Boy

I'm pretty sure girls can't where ghillies, so I'll never spawn as one (plus I'm a dude haha)

I'm a girl that plays with the guy skin, because if I come across camo or a wookie suit, I want to be able to wear it ;)

GURLZ DUN LIEK BOYZ GURLZ LIEK CARZ N MONI

GURLZ DUN LIEK BOYZ GURLZ LIEK BEANZ AND HELIZ

• Like 1

I'm a girl that plays with the guy skin, because if I come across camo or a wookie suit, I want to be able to wear it ;)

you are a 'girl that plays with the guy skin' i case you 'come across' a suit... you sound like my kind of girl :P

Play as both. If im trolling and don't expect to live. Girl it is. Male is for actually playing (As he can wear camo).

And you should have said MAN, not boy...

Edited by Alcatraz968

I'm a girl and.. try to find out what I am? Yes - I'm a girl. (:

Wait ...I don't think you were clear enough. You're female, yes?

Just making sure. Perhaps you should try being more obvious and girly next time. Like...say you love boooys or something like that. Really get out there and grab that attention by the balls.

im a guy that plays a guy i don't think i would feel so connected to my character if it was a female....

"Boy" or "Girl" doesnt matter to me. It's a zombie apocalypse, im going to bang whoever I see.

• Like 1

played as a girl when i started with some friends easy to recognize eachother ;P.

playing as a dude cause i like to scare people with my sasquatch appearing .

oh and i am a dude :P

Edited by aru_azif

I'm a dude and I play as one. Can't say I'd ever try to play as a girl simply because they can't use camo or ghillie right now anyway.

Which really sticks for the women out there who do want to play as their own gender, sadly.

Boy/Boy.

So how many PMs did you get asking for your A/S/L from all the teenagers? :) (See this all the time in online games, when a player says they are female all of a sudden half the people stop playing and start trying to pick up said female. Rather pathetic really.)

Boy/Boy.

So how many PMs did you get asking for your A/S/L from all the teenagers? :) (See this all the time in online games, when a player says they are female all of a sudden half the people stop playing and start trying to pick up said female. Rather pathetic really.)

I am wondering the same maybe we should make a poll. how many people tried to hook up with a girl from dayz

If anything shows the average age of most Dayz players, it is this poll.

Boys and girls? Is the OP 12?

It should read "man" and "woman".

I'm a guy and play as a girl.. I play as one cos it brings more life to the game. Everyone running round as blokes is unrealistic.

This.

The most interesting part of this thread is the amount of posters feeling the need to point out that they are men and not boys.

• Like 1

I've got 2 buddies that decided to go with female skins on their last respawn, but i'm sticking with my gender :D

(Old man with beard and aviator sunglasses)

WOOT i have the same characteristics for my character (old man with beard and aviator sunglasses) :OOOOO