Sign in to follow this  
schockie

dayz clan clothes

Use Voicechat and make clear who's who?

If you are a clan there should be at least one TS3 Server, if you are 100+ people. Otherwise, pathetic "quantity over quality" clan.

dude other players ...

can't see ur a clan.

Use Voicechat and make clear who's who?

GENIUS! I see no issues with this solution, nothing can go wrong here. :rolleyes:

Can I just say something, this type of comment really irritates me. It's a common thing all over the internet, the "I'm gonna teach you something" comment where one person tries to patronise the other even though they have no real solution to their problem. Stop doing this please people of the internet, you don't have to try and outsmart the other guy every time.

I would like this to work not just for clans but anyone could add images to any item of clothing they had. So if you want your gang all in blue you have to go find blue clothes first then apply the gang symbols.

Also these clothes should be lootable so someone could disguise themselves as a gang member.

This is the greatest suggestion i've seen so far, the amount of times i've almost shot my team mate is ridiculous.

The amount of times I've been shot by a team mate is ridiculous.

people argued the fact with bandits and survivors that if it was real life people are not singled out by clothing as soon as they kill someone. people are not singled out good or bad guys. but then you mention an idea which is real life and they say no you cant implement that because its not real life. However I cant see any problem with clan clothing.